What's new
  • Happy Birthday ICMag! Been 20 years since Gypsy Nirvana created the forum! We are celebrating with a 4/20 Giveaway and by launching a new Patreon tier called "420club". You can read more here.
  • Important notice: ICMag's T.O.U. has been updated. Please review it here. For your convenience, it is also available in the main forum menu, under 'Quick Links"!

Sensi Star from Paradise Seeds

G

Grew 1 last year...Very disappointed.Mutations,nodes on nodes,buds on leaves...Started flowering after almost 2 weeks of 12/12(5 weeks veg) and finished at 9 weeks with a lot of amber.Dull stone,light potency ,definitely not the one-hit-wonder I 've read ...Maybe a bit helpful for sleep.Don't have the courage to try another seed.
picture.php
picture.php

eyes

Veteran
wow, thats crazy. From what i read, the genetics are not what they once were. I did star around 02-03 and it was def the old school version. I would say if you tried like 2-3 vendors see if you get the same results. Most likely have to get a cut from some older head who has her.

shiiit, I grew SS about 7 years ago, and it was some fire fire fire! super smelly weed extra heavy..... sad to know quality isn't good anymore!

budsicles

Anyone looking for old sensi star might want to check out Gorilla Biscuit. It's an old rare pheno of sensi star, crossed to stardawg. Reviews and pics look excellent.

hazefreak

Anyone looking for old sensi star might want to check out Gorilla Biscuit. It's an old rare pheno of sensi star, crossed to stardawg. Reviews and pics look excellent.
Mash up of names not related to, strains.

I saw truecannablis saganstar which looks quite interesting