What's new
  • Happy Birthday ICMag! Been 20 years since Gypsy Nirvana created the forum! We are celebrating with a 4/20 Giveaway and by launching a new Patreon tier called "420club". You can read more here.
  • Important notice: ICMag's T.O.U. has been updated. Please review it here. For your convenience, it is also available in the main forum menu, under 'Quick Links"!

Sensi Star from Paradise Seeds

B

British_Bulldog

The Star is probably the best commercial seed strain out there - true quality :rasta:

I juz smoked Sensi Star for the first time last night and oh my god this bud is some fire..Went from watchin tv to passed out after I finished the blunt. Loadedddd w/trichs..I love this strain!

Burt

Veteran
a tad slow comared to the SD IBL or SAGE but not by a lot-one set of leaves behind the others-that's tolerable-all 5 will be topped anyway in the next week or so and given another week to push roots into the bigger pots
one pheno was too much like mexi-mids-had the same smell too and did have a little bit of that star power around the edges-hpoing for better things from the 5 cuts from the other pheno

Burt

Veteran
i threw my staiva dom sensi star pheno out-it wasn't strong enough at all and while it incorporated indica traits well-it just didn't have the kick-or half the kick-of a good sensi star specimen

G

I had an indica SS pheno that had that rotten meat dank smell to it.You could smell her 10 minutes before you got to her plot.

G

zophim said:
Sensi Star is all I've had for the last 2 years and I'm ****in sick of it man. I got lots of it and I haven't smoked in a week.

Some others have mentioned it, let me tell you exactly what the "uppity" high means. It means your heart will race like a mother ****er, and you will go crazy thinking it's going to explode and kill you.

Fear of death man, fear of death. It sucks.

You'd better have something to do after smoking this. I suppose if you were hiking or something the increased heart rate wouldn't be noticable.

I actually measured it, normally my heart rate is around 80-90 bpm, I'm a younger guy and I smoke some of this and it's 120 sitting on the couch doing nothing, and they are big heart beats that you can feel in your ear drums, but I can get my heart rate up to 190-200 by running. So there you go, I am no doctor, but I would be very cautious with this strain.

"Do not take this medicine if you are having heart problems."

This kind of report is rare, you must have a selected pheno if its making your heart race. Ive only ran into that kind of stone with a mysterious sat dominant NL once. Generally Sensi Star is pretty laid back stone wise, and Ive never really considered her a one quit wonder but more so of an all around badass. Ive grown the Sensi Star quit a bit in the last 8-10 years. Ive yet to get sick of it, infact Im still searching for phenos I seen on my very first Star grow I was naive enough to think I could find easily again next grow.

Indeed one the best strains in the world, but there are probably stronger varietys out there for sure. But definitely a keeper once you find the best of the superior phenos(they are all pretty damn good). The pedigree is kept secret with the star, but rumor(RUMOR) has it to be a Silver pearl hybrid. But I cant substantiate those claims.

spicecowboy

I like it

I like it

I have quite a selection of nice indoor buds at the moment, and the Sensi Star is the one that allways did the job in my last smoking sessions.

Fat chunky buds, a little higher leaves/flowers ratio, but Jesus- they are trichome covered and potent.

An insomniacs dream come true?

Well, not for me.

The turn is really strong, and even tough it´s not energyzing, I wouldn´t describe it as narcotic either.

Actually this can be quite trippy shit at times!

For me it´s just an evergreen that stands on it´s own,- not to forget the nice minty green danky taste and smell.

It´s great to see so many people still enjoying this classic.

I once grew a more Sativa leaning pheno of the Sensi Star, and it didn´t have the look and smell of the more common Indica pheno.

And it actually seemed to influence my heartbeat in a negative way.

But the pheno I´ve been toking on lately is really nice, and fits the description of the classical SS.

spice

Last edited:

HOVAH

Herbglaze if you smoke half a joint of Sensi Star you wont remember your panic attacks or anything until after you wake-up, the next day! Its that Good, and after going thru 20 different strains, its the Star that i crave the most.

SuperBudz

Smoke Two Joints In The Morning!
ICMag Donor
Iam most definatly picking up a couple packs when there back in stock again! Looks killer, Iam in dire need of some sleeper smoke. hope this does the trick.

B

British_Bulldog

SuperBudz said:
Iam most definatly picking up a couple packs when there back in stock again! Looks killer, Iam in dire need of some sleeper smoke. hope this does the trick.

Sensi Star is a great strain, and I enjoyed it very much, but the best sleeper weed I've ever grown was DP Oasis (NL#2).

For me, my best memory of Sensi Star was smoking the hybrid "crystally" pheno, with a cup of top quality Italian cappucino....mmmm.....the quality of both the weed and coffee cut through - very nice :)

Out of all the commercially available seeds, Sensi Star is one of the best.

Peace

Last edited:

spicecowboy

Herbglaze

Herbglaze

For anxiety and/or panic attacks, I personally would not recommend Sensi Star, at least not the pheno I am toking on at the moment.

A decent joint can indeed fuck you up big time, but it can become quite trippy and confusing.

I personally am neurotic, and the Star can even make it worse..

Of course that has a lot to do with phenotype, harvest time, type of curing, set and setting of the smoke session...

Maybe you should try a good Indica.

Jesus..- the Charras from Malana I smoked two years ago was very, very comfortable, making you feel very calm and warm inside...

spice

Last edited:

Goyakla

Yeahhh Malana Creama is one hell of Charas.
Said to be the best in the world.
I agree after smoking it several times.

:joint:

the star pheno i grew out was extremely narcotic. short, squat, it almost scrogged itself, with virtually no stretch. great genetics, for sure.

Latest posts

Latest posts