What's new

Sensi Star from Paradise Seeds

Beetlepumpr

I have four sensi stars running now in vegg. When they are ready for flower in 3-4 weeks I'll post some pre-flower pics and show ya all how they are doing.

Movintarget- i top mine multiple times and got great results. be prepared to stake/tie up your buds. mine plant had wimpy branches. good luck. stay safe.

faded.

swishaman

Anyone have info on a San Jose/Bay Area Sensi Star cut that is Extremely Sativa dom? Friend had to move his cousin from SanJose to Houston, he grabbed some of this SensiStar...

Anyways, it was exceptional, I have always listened to a lot of the band Tool, and have listened to them on hallucinogenics many a time.. but listening to them on this bud was like a new experience. It had auditory properties that were very similar to LSD. The friend who brought it back claims to have had visual hallucinations, which I can't confirm, but don't doubt because of my own experience from about two bowls between 4 people.

Anyone know anything about it? I have recently read of a strain Highland Oaxaca Gold, that seems like it could be a likely part of this strains lineage.

Besides all of this, it's confused me ever since, because SS is supposed to be such a knock-out indica... So i'm guessing the grower had maybe reworked it w/ his own sativa?

Any info would be....kind of wrthless since im in Houston, but it would cease my curiosity once and for all!

durgamata

Im growing Durga Matat from Paradise Seeds.

I was thinking of going with another Paradise Seeds grow, with the intention of doing it right.

Not saying my DurgaGrow is going bad, but I just had a mother show some Nuts.

Cant decide, Sensi-Star, Ice-Cream, or Sheharahazade

M

manwithnoname

Anyone have info on a San Jose/Bay Area Sensi Star cut that is Extremely Sativa dom? Friend had to move his cousin from SanJose to Houston, he grabbed some of this SensiStar...

Anyways, it was exceptional, I have always listened to a lot of the band Tool, and have listened to them on hallucinogenics many a time.. but listening to them on this bud was like a new experience. It had auditory properties that were very similar to LSD. The friend who brought it back claims to have had visual hallucinations, which I can't confirm, but don't doubt because of my own experience from about two bowls between 4 people.

Anyone know anything about it? I have recently read of a strain Highland Oaxaca Gold, that seems like it could be a likely part of this strains lineage.

Besides all of this, it's confused me ever since, because SS is supposed to be such a knock-out indica... So i'm guessing the grower had maybe reworked it w/ his own sativa?

Any info would be....kind of wrthless since im in Houston, but it would cease my curiosity once and for all!

i did a post a little while back, this might be what you are looking for
http://www.icmag.com/ic/showthread.php?t=110056

mpd

Lammen Gorthaur
Veteran

Hey, don't knock Houston. There are some of us here who are devoted to the concept that totally righteous bud doesn't have to come from those California cocksuckers - it can be grown right here at home with outstanding results.

We need to get together sometime so I can show you what a "hard candy" buzz is like - you'll lose your mind matey...

the trippy strain sounds VERY interesting. I'll start looking around for it, what's the cross again? who has it?

K

kokua

You can grow fantastic buds anyway you live...no need to hate.

do me a favor...whoever you are. Wipe your feet at the door next time. I've been to texas many many times...and I've been to California many many many times. Texas doesn't hold a candle in anyway shape or form, buds or otherwise.

C'mon...I love texas as much as anyone. However, texas hating on cali is laughable :) Sort of like South Dakota hating on Hawaii.

hehe smoked this stain once in amsterdam...

Was high on another different way than normal, on a good way.. gives a "mind blown" on the bong...

swishaman

i did a post a little while back, this might be what you are looking for
http://www.icmag.com/ic/showthread.php?t=110056

Sounds like it. The friend who got it in San Jose recently told me that this particular hookup of his cousins drives to Humboldt. Apparently bud not purchased in clubs is extremely cheap, even stuff from the Triangle. So it's from Humboldt and not San Jose. I think an ounce of that stuff would last me a few months :kos:

Megas

... Sensi Star is top of my pots.. i got about 10 oz off 4 plants.. rates along side the White Widow for strength.. and the taste is minty,lemony,metal.. low tolerance strain..
nice pics guys.. :joint:
You had me up until metal lol, what kinda metaly taste?

dirkdaddy

this thread always deserves a bump. I wanted to discuss the different phenos of the star. looks like I am working with the three generally recognized ones: the lighter color/smaller leaved sativa influenced (smells like funky ass lemon with a hint of mint), a taller indica with long/massive hybrid leaves (smells of burnt rubber, fuel, metallic funk lemon), and straight indica with wide ripply leaves and the tightest internodes ever (smell to be determined but it stinks heavily).

which one do you guys like best? got clones off of the straight indica and the hybrid indica. could reveg the sativa leaner but the yield seems to be lacking compared to the other two.

Hash Zeppelin

Ski Bum Rodeo Clown
Premium user
ICMag Donor
Veteran
Great job on that sensi. I have always wanted to cross sensi with a crazy thai strain. just cause i bet that bud would be halucinagenic at that point.

Pirate

Give Me Liberty or Give Me Death !!
Veteran
Hey, don't knock Houston. There are some of us here who are devoted to the concept that totally righteous bud doesn't have to come from those California cocksuckers -
Well not all of us out here in Cali are cocksuckers !! Granted there's a few of em around here but...................I tried it once and...........I didn't like it.:yoinks:

JamieShoes

Father, Carer, Toker, Sharer
Veteran
I Love this strain - although some f*ckin kiddie called me a silly name for saying that before..

anyways sensistar - its the exact feeling of being beaten senseless with candyfloss that I'm looking for at the end of a day.. lovely rich taste and a total pleasure to have in the bowl :wink:

BENJI

Between the Devil and the deep blue sea...
ICMag Donor
Veteran
Well not all of us out here in Cali are cocksuckers !! Granted there's a few of em around here but...................I tried it once and...........I didn't like it.:yoinks:

:laughing:ROFL :laughing:

Hey pirate i used your target pollenation method 2 dust my chemdd with some sensistar love dust and voila i have chemdd x sensistar...

Check out my thread..http://www.icmag.com/ic/showthread.php?t=115600

I love the chemdd and heard so much about the sensistar but when i got a 5 pack they were all male so i culled 4 males and kept 1 stellar male now im thinking a 5 pack of fem seeds next time...

Ps ive used your target pollenation method many times now thanks much appreciated its def in my top 5 threads!!!

JamieShoes

Father, Carer, Toker, Sharer
Veteran
Ps ive used your target pollenation method many times now thanks much appreciated its def in my top 5 threads!!!

it's off topic, but I'll second that. I have a folder with only the best pages saved for later refferal...I save them to hdd incase anything ever happens to the online info - targetted polination is in there for sure :smile:

Latest posts

Latest posts