What's new

Sensi Star from Paradise Seeds

generalgrievous

collector of lightsabers.. and fine cannabis genet
ICMag Donor
you might get a oger pheno extremely rare. I have grown SS for a long time and have only got 1. You will notice one when you see it. An extremely resinous plant that looks like nothing you have seen before.

... could you tell me more about this oger pheno please... i'm very intrigued :whee:

One Love 731

Veteran
Hell yeah, my Sensi Star circa 95 cut rooted today. Its the only one of three that made it. I cant wait to give this gem a run and try the knock out Sensi Star. Thanks to the op for this thread, its been nice to see everybody's SS cuts. Peace, pot and karma. One Love.:ying:

LeenieBean

wappa?

wappa?

.........BUT what i did not know, Was how Great The Wappa really is.....

So if you are wanting to get some Paradise Genetics, do yourself a favor and try out Wappa....I promise, you will not be disappointed....

I remember looking at wappa a while back and almost ordered some seeds. What is the high like? is it flavorful smoke? Growing out the sensi star right now for the first time, but always like different stuff... I'm like a kid in a candy shop.

G

greenmatter

growing a wappa right now that looks and smells wonderful, a keeper ... i got a sensistar fem as a free seed a while back ... gonna go get that wet right now ... good thread

hempluvr

plant pimp
Veteran
I`m still waiting on my 10 pack of regular sensi star. Shipped the 17th of December,still haven`t got them...hmmmmm

generalgrievous

collector of lightsabers.. and fine cannabis genet
ICMag Donor
They were the whitest, immaturest looking beans i ever paid for but cracked like nothing ... :whee:

LeenieBean

hempluvr hope you got your seeds by now! My cab is stinky stinky!! 34 days in. Im not sure about the yield yet, we had a calcium deficiency that didn't get diagnosed til a couple weeks into flower and ended up with a lot of dead fan leaves. I will have to rerun her to give her justice at some point in the future, but I am positive that it will be great tasty yummy smoke by the heavenly smells coming out of closet when we open the door! a little bit of great smoke is better than a lot of shitty smoke any day. Not sure what to run now, I got my wappa seeds (6 days shipped to canada! wow!) and got 5 freebie SOL blue sattelite 2.2 so its a toughy to see what I aught to run next. doing a 150 w scrog with a couple plants. we'll see what happens :eek:P

To all those that are asking about the Wappa, Do It! Just get it, If you like Sensi Star, Then I can absolutely without a doubt, promise you that you will like Wappa.... I honestly believe it's got alot of Kush in it's make up.. The description and picture that Paradise postred about this strain is spot on.. What you see in the pic, is what you will be chopping down in 56 days rom teh on set of flowers..... It's fast, and really a great High...Smoke it during the day or at night...It won't lay you out like Sensi Star will... Although, I do still prefer the Wappa for a night time smoke....A more sativa hybrid is way better for the day time IMO.... Wappa is The Dank... Not the most potent plant, at 15-18% THC, but it blends very well, I literally have nothing bad to say about it, I can't think of one negative comment, and I have ran her 2 times now....And will hold on to her for many many years, Even If i don't plan to grow her for a few runs, She will be sticking around.

The Wappa I have grows like an OG, except no stretch...But golf ball sized nugs all over the plant....very solid buds....A real Beauty to have. I bet it would make for nice stock to cross other plants with, It's a very sturdy plant, and supposedly a true breeder, with constant offspring.

I wouldn't give away my Wappa for 10 Sensi Star plants, and I like the Star as well, have a few runs of her under my belt too. Something about The Wappa.... She's got a spell on me.

dj3hut1

I wish Sensi Star was in stock, first set of seeds I was able to grow indoors from germ to harvest in '05. So fugging good. I mean, after a one gram joint, I was blew out for 4 hours. After regular smoking, I became accustomed to the helmet made of numbness that wrapped around my temples.

eyes

Veteran
i grew star as well-2001 version. very strong ,medium yield. smells- burnt rubber. For yield:,-nebula yields more by far, star is stronger or was. im not sure how she is nowadays.

Adrift

Veteran
mmm, wappa! i only had the pleasure of puffing that strain one time, but man, was it incredible! had my all giggly like a school girl! very great high! would love to run it myself :joint:

MotaHead

I'm running 5 Sensi Stars in my room right now, @ 2 weeks 12/12 - just started flowering 2 days ago.

I'll post up some pics in a few days,

Latest posts

Latest posts