What's new
  • Happy Birthday ICMag! Been 20 years since Gypsy Nirvana created the forum! We are celebrating with a 4/20 Giveaway and by launching a new Patreon tier called "420club". You can read more here.
  • Important notice: ICMag's T.O.U. has been updated. Please review it here. For your convenience, it is also available in the main forum menu, under 'Quick Links"!

SENSI SEEDS: Super Skunk

S

sparkjumper

I've grown 3 or 4 sensi strains indoors and every time I was past disappointed.From black domina to northern lights to others they all sucked,and thats the truth.I wont try them again.I'm sure plenty of you have been satisified I just wanted to share my experience.And expensive!

dubite

@sparkjumper: paid 5 euro for a cutting which is not a bad investment considering I will have something to get me thru the year. Will not be head stash but I will be growing Cindy for that ;)

dubite

Decided to delay chopping them by one week . Seems weather will not be that bad and I will have my hands full with other activities next week.

Here are some macro's from today:
picture.php
picture.php
picture.php
picture.php
picture.php
picture.php
picture.php
picture.php

picture.php
picture.php

One of the good few branches that are too heavy:
picture.php

Canopy shot:
picture.php

Next Friday evening :dueling:

exploziv

pure dynamite
Administrator
Veteran
they look really nice and healthy. do you plan on harvesting them all in an evening? I think the trim will take you more than one day anyway, so if you have them near your house you should harvest only how much you can trim over a couple of hours, then repeat it. :2cents:

Good luck!

dubite

@exploziv_gbb: that is how I do it. Fill up laudry bin, go in the house , cut. Repeat the process over and over...
picture.php

dubite

@THC123: Soon come!! How is the Canadian girl doing? Frisian all down? Any luck with finding a boy?

@explo: I do my best... :canabis:

THC123

Veteran
The canadian girl is doing very well almost no mold

The frisian still isn't down , i harvested a lot even with the mold and first i am gonna finish the canadian girl

then i will save what there is to save from the frisian and then i will go harvest the popcorn buds at my buddy and then i will harvest the indoor nederzaad 2007 and THEN i will put the young seedlings on 12/12 and i will know sex :laughing:

dubite

@THC Busy as a bee!!

Here is some macro's I took today. They are becoming more and more beautiful.. Today when I went to see them I was like :yoinks:

Here is why:
picture.php

picture.php

picture.php

picture.php

picture.php

picture.php

picture.php

The bad part is that I found some more mould in some nasty places but can't do anything about it...

Have a great week one and all!

dubite

One of the last days before they get the chop so I thought I would take more pictures of them.

Canopy shot:
picture.php

Random Cola
picture.php

Now for some Macro's:
picture.php

picture.php

picture.php

picture.php

picture.php

Resin GALORE!!!!

picture.php

dubite

@smokeymacpot - I am really proud of them! Too bad I will have to cut them this weekend. Always having troubles with cutting plants since I develop a special bond with them...
Someone said: "you take good care of the plant and after that the plant takes good care of you". Guess it's a cycle that needs to be respected..
The branch I cut down a few days back is curing and will be smoked during the harvest. It smells very strong but it is still a bit moist. What will remain after harvest is finished will be split amongst the ones who've helped me.
Have a blessed week!

hanuman

:woohoo:
Looking incredibly good dubite! Makes you want to bite in those buds. It'd probably lock your jaw like one of those hard toffees.

Good luck for the harvest. And well, to speed things up, why don't you do it the lazy way (like me :) ), i.e hang your branches with everything on, fan leaves and all. Sure, it makes manicuring more difficult later, but it really slows down the drying process and that's a good thing. Also, I think there are still some chemical exchanges going on between the leaves & buds & other parts of the plant, which somehow finishes up the maturation. That's how I see it anyway.

Let us know the dry weight, this is going to be impressive!

h :ying:

THC123

Veteran
Lookin great dubite , how is the mold on those

And well, to speed things up, why don't you do it the lazy way (like me ), i.e hang your branches with everything on, fan leaves and all. Sure, it makes manicuring more difficult later

lazy?? but afterwards you have such a headache with removing the leaves , i did that my first year and it was a disaster and the taste was "green"

i dunno but i would cut them wet

dubite

Thanks hanuman and THC123 for stopping by.:wave:

Would love to have you both here to get you to smell the ladies. They REEK from about 20 - 30 meters away. :yoinks:
To get an idea of how strong the smell is listen to this bit right here:
Today, while on the bus, after about 10 minutes I started to smell a strong cannabis stench. Progressively the smell turned into the one of the Super Skunk's. IDENTICAL!!
As soon as I stepped out of the bus, in order to get my connection I started to search the WHOLE bag for any bud or anything that I might have forgotten inside the bag itself, the jacket or which ever other place.. I have not found anything so the only possible solution I can think of is: it must have been the jacket which gets rubbed to the plants once in a while which I have taken with me in case of rain.... If I would of had a police control, which can happen the dog would of surely went MAD!!!

Last year I had also done it the lazy way and I ended up with about 40% of the Power Plants moulded. There was one small grain of mould which has spread progressively. In 4 days those branches were lost. This year, I have 3 people at least helping me with cutting it fresh. I hope in 2 days it will be all done. The branches that have no moult I will hang fully and where I find some mould I will cut it in small buds and dry it on hanging nets.. (Thanks THC123 for the idea)
All the trim and the popcorn buds will become bubble in short time :woohoo:
Tomorrow at this time harvesting will begin and hopefully the 6 C99 seeds I will germ will have their taproots out in about 2 days.. The wonderful cycle of life.

Latest posts

Latest posts