What's new
  • Happy Birthday ICMag! Been 20 years since Gypsy Nirvana created the forum! We are celebrating with a 4/20 Giveaway and by launching a new Patreon tier called "420club". You can read more here.
  • Important notice: ICMag's T.O.U. has been updated. Please review it here. For your convenience, it is also available in the main forum menu, under 'Quick Links"!

SENSI SEEDS: Super Skunk

THC123

Veteran
img33835044509.jpg

img33855027970.jpg

here some more super skunk buds grown by dubite outdoors

they are at a ver nice point structure wise and moisture level wise.

Smell is great , effect is also good and the taste is great , after a few months of curing this will be REALLL good stuff. this guy knows his curing

Thx for giving me such usefull curing advice on curing bro;! The frisian and I are thanking you

dubite

Glad I could share some of my herb with you and dread last Sunday. :party: Will post pics of the new additions soon.
Looking forward to another outdoor in 2010.
Always a pleasure to share some cannathoughts with a like minded friend :ying:

10.000 views :woohoo:

Give thanks to HIM for making EVERYTHING possible.

Sideways

Oh my - that bubble hash looks awesome....... it makes me cough a little just looking at it. I made a little dry keif as well, and it was very nice. Enjoy it man, all the work and worry pays off in the end!

oregon_guy

I am sorry I missed out on this grow Dubite. You did an execellent job and what a yeild!! I wish I could grow outdoors just for the quanity. I have never did a pure skunk strain, how did you like it?

What do you have planned for next season?

:deadxmas:

dubite

@OG Thanks for dropping by same ways ;) Outdoors you get a nice quantity but it is a lot of work while growing and a week's trimming with the help of several friends.. However,due to light pollution I will just do some Lowryder 2 in the greenhouse and will go for some guerrilla growing for the rest. I reckon that 10 spots will give me the ital herbs I need for one year.
Super Skunk is a nice strain but surely not a one hitter. Good for day smoke when you have to do something. Nice balanced mix of head and body stone. Smell wise it is very potent. U will need more than one zip lock to contain the smell for sure. Mine turned out very skunky with a hint of citrus. Lekker as they say around these parts ;)
Strain wise in 2010, I think that I will go for some Manitoba Medicine, Guerrilla Gold, Frisian Dew and what ever my good friend THC123 will be nice enough to share with me. I reckon I will try some outdoor C99 as well as on guerrilla it should finish in time, so I will have quite a fair bit of one of my favourite strains.

@festivus: thank you very much for the big up! How did yours turn out? Satisfied with the yield and potency?

THC123

Veteran
I think that I will go for some Manitoba Medicine, Guerrilla Gold, Frisian Dew and what ever my good friend THC123 will be nice enough to share with me

no worries mate , got lots of outdoor strains and more are coming my way

btw i think i lost my guerillia spot :(

about the super skunk , yes indeed she smells/stinks right through the bag. she is nice and smooth so even if you need more hits then one it is a pleasure to do so.
I have a few baggies and one is open for the holidays :D

dubite

How come u lost that perfect spot? Is it because of the brothers or some other issue?
Glad you like the SS ;) What do you think about the cured bubble?

THC123

Veteran
well if you can recall , we entered the spot via a small path(the one we turned right on after parking the car)

Well about 5 meters of soil have been dug up for a length of about 200 meters . So the path we used to enter doesn't exist anymore.

They are still bout 100-200 meters away from the spot , but entering on foot will be difficult now , i hope the works will go so slow that i can still grow one more year on this spot

But the whole area will become a tourist resot in a few years time

They are destroying a lot of nature here to make money wit tourists

what a shame

BENJI

Between the Devil and the deep blue sea...
ICMag Donor
Veteran
Very nice work Dubite bro i love my super skunk i also crossed it to my Deep Chunk havent tested the beans yet but i have a feeling it will make the best hash..!!!

dubite

@THC123 Come on man!!! The last oasis of forest will make place for a money making machine... Sad news! I just hope another run is possible in that spot, since it was really great! On the other hand we should search some more spots around my place. I am sure we can find more decent places around there.. Not as good as the one you had but better than nothing imo..

@BENJI SS meets DC :window: Do you think that the DC cut a bit from the SS flowering time? I am sure this strain will make EXCELLENT hasj. :eggnog:

BENJI

Between the Devil and the deep blue sea...
ICMag Donor
Veteran
@BENJI SS meets DC :window: Do you think that the DC cut a bit from the SS flowering time? I am sure this strain will make EXCELLENT hasj. :eggnog:

Maybe but the super skunk mum was done in 50-55 days so not sure what to expect from the cross just a clash of afghani's with a hint of skunk in the back ground but my main concern is RESIN..!!!

Schlossi

You got the right one benji.
Nothing worth it is shorter then Super Skunk. Resin is all it is.
Flakes off fingers. tastes spicey. Wacks head.

KindBudKid

Maybe but the super skunk mum was done in 50-55 days so not sure what to expect from the cross just a clash of afghani's with a hint of skunk in the back ground but my main concern is RESIN..!!!

You've got my attention.... Sensi's SuperSkunk/DeepChunk sounds amazing... Some great offspring to come from those seeds... I think the SK will add the perfect amount of stretch that'll be fill in with Chunky resin oozing buds...

Latest posts

Latest posts