What's new
  • Happy Birthday ICMag! Been 20 years since Gypsy Nirvana created the forum! We are celebrating with a 4/20 Giveaway and by launching a new Patreon tier called "420club". You can read more here.
  • Important notice: ICMag's T.O.U. has been updated. Please review it here. For your convenience, it is also available in the main forum menu, under 'Quick Links"!

SENSI SEEDS: Super Skunk

Hughesy

Nice there! Those SS SS a m8 ova m8 ova Croweater had A phen that gave Baseball Bat Tops like your arm. he did coco,cananutes,somePK, Fed Up then 48darkhours.Finger Putty builds up when trimming so they were saying.

dubite

They were right then..
HIGH amount of resin. Hash balls from the scissors are the order of the day ;)
There is quite a high leaf to calyx ratio which makes trimming a bit harder but will have enough herb for one year ;) Mould was not as bad as I expected :woohoo:

dubite

Hopefully the last day of harvest:

Canopy shot before starting to cut:
picture.php

After 4 days of work with help from friends. this is the result:
picture.php

Here is one trimmed, checked and ready to hit the hanging nets:
picture.php

Here are a bunch of them:
picture.php

My stoned friend. Found him dead this morning in the olive oil that I use in order to prevent my hands to stick too much:
picture.php

Still hanging outside:
picture.php

picture.php

picture.php

Happy harvest everyone! :ying:

dubite

@lasko: can't wait to have everything done and jarred! have some bud to smoke which is good to smoke and I have to admit that I rather like it :joint:
@socbutter: thank you for joining. It was a good but at times hard ride ;)
@buddah: very very sticky and when I cut them I notice a garlic smell.. interesting to say the least.
@THC123: I am tired after cutting for almost one week.. Don't know how you manage to do it without going mad!!! :ying:

Will come back later this evening with some more pictures. Have to go back to trimming and do a bubble hash run. Seems I am running out of place in the freezer for the last trimmings :fsu:

festivus

STAY TOASTY MY FRIENDS!
ICMag Donor
Veteran
Nice job Dubite! My off brand Nirvana SS's are still 4-5 weeks away from finishing, but I'm getting some huge head buds!!

THC123

Veteran
@THC123: I am tired after cutting for almost one week.. Don't know how you manage to do it without going mad!!!

How I do it without going mad???:witch2::pumpkin::witch::woohoo::yoinks:

i can't i am completely bonkers with a half beard on my face lol:yoinks::yoinks::yoinks: been cutting since the 24th of september non stop(and harvested manitoba medicine 10th of september but that was only a days work.

I restarted smoking/vaping when harvest time was there. So in the beginning of the harvest i had no tolerance whatsoever. One or two vape bags and i was on a totally dofferent level , in dreamland , cutting was a breeze

Have been vaping and smoking so much during cutting that my tolerance has come back. I can't seem to catch a good buzz anymore with small amounts.(for me the sign to take a break again)

Few days more cutting and then i am gonna quit again for a couple of weeks/months.

Now i am gonna cut the last of the indoor nederzaad 2007.

Out of the 20 plants i found ONE pheno which is much more chrystally and clearly smells like californian orange bud.

I only smelled/seen the dutch passion version , but i guess the one from positronics will be pretty much the same.

Do you still have lots of work left?

I also have a room AND a fridge full of trimmings and a garbage bag full of buds with a small spot of mold on it.

Still have to buy them bubblebags

dubite

@THC123: Today I will be done with everything. Made some hash runs the last days but still have a massive bag of trimmings that needs place.
@Hughesy: Took this pic with you in my mind friend:
picture.php

This is what kept me going:
picture.php

More pics of the buds when they are dry :woohoo:

THC123

Veteran
i think/hope to be done tomorrow or sunday

And then i still have to make hash and start storing the weed that is already dry. And of course test vaping/smoking them to determine if they are ready for storage:laughing:

BENJI

Between the Devil and the deep blue sea...
ICMag Donor
Veteran
Very nice dubite bro i made some bubble hash from my sensi super skunk best hash ive made so far keep up the good work m8..!!!

THC123

Veteran
img33473301120.jpg

here is dubite's super skunk

grown with love and dedication it tastes smooth and also has a good effect.

unlike me dubite knows perfectly how to cure his weed.

He gave me extra advice which i will try out.

Anywho great smooth bud, looks frosty smells great , very good result

dubwise

in the thick of it
Veteran
dubite-great work man....I got a hold of this way late in the game and was floored! Great job.

dubite

@THC123: It was a pleasure to meet you once again and share some of this year's harvest. The picture looks great!! Curing can be indeed very tricky but once you do it in a well aired room you should be fine ;)
@RollmeoneKenobi: they taste nice also :laughing:
@dubwise: it was a nice season.. too bad I had the light pollution which was very very annoying. For the rest I can't really complain. Not a lot of mould and the buds are really compact.. Taste and smell are good as well.

dubite

Some more harvest shots:

Nice bud:
picture.php

Curing:
picture.php

Some other goodies I made from it:
picture.php
picture.php

with this I seal my outdoor 2009 adventure :party:

picture.php

Thanks to everyone that stopped by especially Benji, THC123, festivus, hanuman, lasko, keke.nz, Hash Zeppelin, Sideways, neongreen, cracker420, smokeymacpot, pshychotropic, exploziv_gbb and looking forward to 2010 :abduct: