What's new
  • Happy Birthday ICMag! Been 20 years since Gypsy Nirvana created the forum! We are celebrating with a 4/20 Giveaway and by launching a new Patreon tier called "420club". You can read more here.
  • Important notice: ICMag's T.O.U. has been updated. Please review it here. For your convenience, it is also available in the main forum menu, under 'Quick Links"!

SENSI SEEDS: Super Skunk

AKDrifter

Wow.

I wish I could grow outside, those are some great looking plants. That pic of the field of buds with the suns rays shining through the fence should be on a mag cover! Beautiful sight.

Very nice job.

C

cheesey

heres a cpl of pics of the sensi super skunk i did around 4 yrs ago .

super skunk cola

14xl0yg.jpg

whole super skunk plant

2hdp0nr.jpg

akabud

sensi ss feminised

sensi ss feminised

Hey guys, i also have been growing sensi ss feminised, indoor and out, mine have def been indica/sativa, great smoke, the outdoor is in a green house, 1 plant , i lstd her , planted from seed end of june, she now sits at 6ft wide (8ft+ if i didnt keep tying her up) 6 ft deep and nealry 5 ft tall(again she hits 6ft evry week or so) just keep tying her down,
Shes 2 weeks in and im worried about the levels of condensation and mould,
Any tips to prevent this appreciated. pics to follow tomorow.

Some great grows here guys

BENJI

Between the Devil and the deep blue sea...
ICMag Donor
Veteran
My Sensi seeds fem super skunk at 5 1/2 weeks finishes in 45-50 days but i let her go to 56...
picture.php

picture.php

BlueMonk

Dubite--
Wow, limited internet lately has prevented me from checking out this thread after we discussed SS in my smoke report. Nice looking girls. Will be following this thread and anxious to hear how the different phenos smoke out.

Props to Sideways and Benji for really nice plants too.

dubite

@Blue Monk: just found out I got the 80 day pheno so I am looking ..ehm, forward... to another month of flowering!
@akabud please do!! btw also growing in a gh and also worried about mould!
@BENJI is that the mother you used in your SS crosses?

dubite

Unfortunately, while doing a bit of thinning up of the plants I stumbled across a mold spot. It was very small but I took the whole branch down in order not to risk anything... I wouldn't advise anyone to grow this particular pheno in a GH since it is, as Wev pointed out, prone to mould. (where are the Afgani ancestors at?)
On the other hand, I notice that the hairs are starting to turn brown and that there are more and more clear hands popping up.

More pics soon up! :wave:

dubite

As promised, here are some pics:

Air Intake:
picture.php

Other side:
picture.php

Some canopy shots:

picture.php

picture.php

Some macros:
picture.php

picture.php
picture.php

picture.php

The Unwanted Visitor in action!
picture.php

Thanks to the ones who are checking this thread on a regular basis!(soon 2000 views) :woohoo:k+++

festivus

STAY TOASTY MY FRIENDS!
ICMag Donor
Veteran
Sideways and Dubite- you guys have some great looking plants! F*ck!! Sunday night a ripper got 2 of mine. Pretty sure it was my neighbor's kid. I had just chopped my summer grow a few days before. The ones he got were only a couple of weeks into flower, more leaf than bud. I guess he took these because he missed out on the others. Will start locking up my girls at night. Guess this is what happens when you have ghetto neighbors.

THC123

Veteran
real nice , too bad about the fucking mold

can't u remove all the plastic during the day??? Or when it is dry??

dubite

If I could do that it would be great but it is not possible. We made it quite durable so that a powerful storm doesn't go through it. Would of done it by now trust me!

The pics I took are with it as open as it gets. The part with the canopy has also about half a meter of space for air circulation. Started to cross off the days till it's done. Found another small spot on the branch and burned it and put some diluted milk. Curious if it will keep it off. Noticed it too late in the day and couldn't buy the proper thing for it. Grandma's remedies...

THC123

Veteran
i dunno about diluted milk , that was good for mildew , but for botiritis??

You could smear candle wax on it , it contains parafine and will kill spores

dubite

THC123 Went to the organic shop and the young guy there showed me both products against mould. One is highly chemical and was a bit scary... on the other hand there was another product from Plagron which contained concentrated milk bacteria. Seems the milk bacteria kicks the moulds ass like Anderson Silva dropped Forrest Griffin!!

Benji: She's a beauty!!

BENJI

ICMag Donor
Veteran
Cheers Dubite she gets the chop soon...

dubite

BENJI: Looking at a month for mine depending on how the mould issue will be....
On the other hand, I am starting a small indoor project which should provide for some tasty nugs. Have some Cindy on the way but looking also for some Indica as well.. Any suggestions?

THC123

Veteran
Hey D

You have to be strong m8 , just keep inspecting her daily and 2 weeks before she is ready start removing all bigger leaves.

She will have more air and light , mold will get less chance and the buds will be big just the same(check my outdoor frisians with all big leaves removed)

But most important , cuz you saw that mold has already started/is inevitable when you inspect her daily , remove infested parts(not whole branches) and just start harvesting partially.

You will have a nice selection from early to later bud , you will get bigger yield , because the longer they stay , the more weight.

But most important that 1/3 or(fingers crossed) 2/3's of the plant that will make it till the end will be nice and ripe and therefore stronger and tastier.

I know it is difficult and that when you see mold you wanna harvest to save what there is to be saved , but just try to do it this way , it's worth it in the end.

BENJI

ICMag Donor
Veteran
Hmm indicas lets see the 2 that stand out the most for me are DeepChunk and Sensistar...hope this helps

dubite

Will do just that THC. Did the same last year and harvested biggest part around 15th October or so. This time it will be a bit later. The get feeding till Tuesday and then clean water till the end.
BENJI: Will have to wait for those 2 then since they are out of my budget atm.

Sideways

Hey dubite- looking good! Have to stay on top of the mold, it sucks. I have some mold from the caterpillars as well. Looks like I will be harvesting around the 15th too. Good luck!