What's new

Sensi Seeds Mr Nice

Mayhem84

Thanks guys.
Just pollinated her with some (skunk va x wookie) pollen.

If I can get the bud structure of the mr nice with some interesting flavors, I will be happy.

Just making like 50-100 or so to look for something new.

That sounds like a nice cross there bro lets hope u find sum diamonds in there. Bless

shishkaboy

>>>>Beanie Man<<<<
Thanks man, I just get lucky from time to time.

Got a few of the mr nice x n91's floating around. Hopefully we can see some soon.

LostTribe

Premium user
I liked the 88ghash x afghani was a nice plant those haze man's freebies are probably pretty nice too.

bluntmassa

I dont want to bring any negativity into your thread, but i must make a comment about sensi.

I see right there from your pic, mr nice was listed at 45 days flower. maybe that means 45 after pistils show, about 60 to regular indoor growers.

when I went to them and complained about the quality i experienced, one of their comments was that it takes 60, meaning 74.
what a bunch of idiots.

They should have said it takes patience. Lol, nothing is done when the breeder says it will be done an older clone might be 60 days while from seed about a month old it will still take a little longer for it to actually start flowering. Which is why most or at least a lot go by the onset of flowering.

A little misleading but after growing seeds for years I really don't give a shit how long it takes I don't even count days when it's done it's done.

LostTribe

Premium user
Other G13 offerings going right now are haze man's P.O.W which is pacific g13 cutting crossed to Purple indica. Also has Escaped which is p.o.w. backcrossed to Pacific g13 cutting so a Bx1. Don't see his 88's in those genetics but he used to give the ghash out as freebies....herbies has his stuff not sure what they do with freebies though...

shishkaboy

>>>>Beanie Man<<<<
Mr nice x neroli 91 veg shots
picture.php
picture.php
picture.php
picture.php
picture.php