picture.php

picture.php

picture.php

picture.php

shishkaboy

>>>>Beanie Man<<<<
Been doing some digging

Been doing some digging

I saw a journal of a pack of ndnguys g13/hp and the keeper that was chosen looks very similar to this one.

As soon as I looked at the choices available I knew he was going to keep the number 6.

Even tho the ones he popped were more stable toward the indica side, unlike the pack I saw which were all sativa leaners. This plant is almost identical to his keeper.

60 days
picture.php

picture.php

shishkaboy

>>>>Beanie Man<<<<
Smoke report

Smoke report

Time for the smoke report and I think this thread will close.
I just wanted to document this strain for anyone looking through a pack.

So I have a decent batch right now.I mean there was a small ph issue but she still did pretty well.

picture.php

I picked out a pretty crisp nug for the pre cure smoke test.
The smell is mostly fruity/chemical with hash tones. After breaking into the bud the smell just explodes into the room. Deffo some loud.

picture.php

I started this report at 4:20 exactly and by 4:22 I could start to feel a blanket comedown over my frontal lobe. As the blissful sensation started to creep around to sides of my head, above my ears, I couldn't help but just lean back and just enjoy it.

At 4:26 I noticed that I could feel some tingling in my neck and then my arms and hands. It seemed to be working it's way down.

picture.php

At 4:28 I was completely happy with what I was feeling and decided to put the blunt out. You know clip it and come back in an hour or so. Not this one.

This is what I found in my ash tray when I woke up at 7
picture.php

Overall I would say have to say this was the best one from that pack. The others were all way more hazey imo. They all were more piney/minty if I remember correctly. Very loose,hairy buds.

This one is just the opposite extremely tight swollen bracts with a strong chemical rotten fruit smell.

Keeper in my book.

picture.php

LostTribe

Premium user
I had Sensi Seeds Mr. Nice G13xHashplant back in 2002 and it did not look anything like this one.

Mine all had super wide leafs with super short internode spacing and the end product was very bulking with darker hairs. It had a strange sorta smell to it like nothing I have seen before or since. I hear Sensi is not even the same company anymore. they used to have nice stuff like juicy fruit and northern lights but wouldnt waste the extra money on them anymore.

shishkaboy

>>>>Beanie Man<<<<
I had Sensi Seeds Mr. Nice G13xHashplant back in 2002 and it did not look anything like this one.

Mine all had super wide leafs with super short internode spacing and the end product was very bulking with darker hairs. It had a strange sorta smell to it like nothing I have seen before or since. I hear Sensi is not even the same company anymore. they used to have nice stuff like juicy fruit and northern lights but wouldnt waste the extra money on them anymore.

Yeah this one is not that strange. Tropical fruity, chemical, hash.
Did you end up keeping yours?

Would love to see some of the other Mr Nices out there for comparison.

theJointedOne

Veteran

Did it smell like black pepper?

There's a cut that floats around northern california (originally from Humboldt) that is use for commercial purposes. Its done mid sept and yields are decent.

I crossed into it a couple years ago with a male girlscout cookie/sour diesel stud hoping to find a new short season variety that was much more dank than the Mr nice cut.

theres a mr nice guy floating around, but i dont think it has much to do with mr nice, but i could be wrong. there was nothing even remotely similar to the mr nice i grew.
i wish sensi werent so bad with customer service. they had a lot of stuff i would have liked to try, but i wont give them another cent. if you spend $1000 and dont find a single plant worth keeping, there is something wrong. i understand i could have just hit the lotto in garbage phenos, but the way the handled the situation afterwards is what pissed me off.
i really wish i had gotten something like the mr nice shishkaboy is posting, they look nice.

LostTribe

Premium user
I passed a cut to a friend but neither kept her. I am trying to pinpoint the flavor. Certainly more sappy taste to her.

It could have been described as sort of a tart spearmint with a greasy bite to it. Produced alot of resin.

Floral but not like anything I have smelled before. I have had a peppery black domina from sensi super black pepper there but that is from the ortega. I need to get some pepper again ortega is sorta on my list to try.

theJointedOne

Veteran
TJO is there a nursery that carries that cut? I'd like to pick her up for an early finisher.

I'd call wonderland nursery in garberville. Its probably not on their availability menu online, but Kevin and his crew are super cool. I'm sure if you told him you were looking for it he might be able to get you there, if not he definitely will recommend an early one he carries.

orechron

I was just eyeing their instagram. Looks like they sometimes have it. I'm assuming its the same one that you see in those youtube vids by humboldtlocal. Probably trigger easy, but man being able to pull something in mid september that looks that far along would be nice. Thanks TJO.

theJointedOne

Veteran
I was just eyeing their instagram. Looks like they sometimes have it. I'm assuming its the same one that you see in those youtube vids by humboldtlocal. Probably trigger easy, but man being able to pull something in mid september that looks that far along would be nice. Thanks TJO.

No prob. Yea it is the same cut. And yea it is trigger sensitive lol.

shishkaboy

>>>>Beanie Man<<<<
That myrcene tho.

I wish I could get this cut tested.

I would bet dollars to doughnuts that myrcene is the main terp and hashishene is close.

Latest posts

Latest posts