What's new

Sensi Afghani#1

makowiec

Looking forward for new pics and following your topic. Good luck and thanks!

Edit: Most of the fan leaves are rather made of 5 or 7 fingers? About the bud leaves i can see that they tend to have 3 fingers.

Easygrowing

Veteran
Great Hammer-long time for wait hm 30 days : )
sitting just and listing to some swedish music-and smoke some jays.

See you-mabye

Hammerhead

Disabled Farmer
ICMag Donor
Veteran
picture.php

picture.php

picture.php

picture.php

picture.php

I

icon

those flowers reminds me of the mazar freebies i grew.....whats the smell like so far anything yet?

chief bigsmoke

good work bro those plants have some serious stacked internode sites. They look like they are going to be whoppers.

keep up the good growing...

Hammerhead

Disabled Farmer
ICMag Donor
Veteran
oh ya there stinkers for sure. (Musky sweet stank) with out the scrubber you would have some issues for sure..

Hammerhead

Disabled Farmer
ICMag Donor
Veteran
Pic update

This fat chunky girl was starting to foxtail. I sniped them off. I hate foxtails....

picture.php

picture.php

picture.php

picture.php

picture.php

truecannabliss

TrueCanna Genetics - Selection is art
Mentor
ICMag Donor
Veteran
Looking great, im always real interested to see how Sensi seeds strains turn out with all the negative rep they have these days.....i have old packs of Northern Lights and Black Domina that im excited to get going.
Peace

Hammerhead

Disabled Farmer
ICMag Donor
Veteran
That's why a popped these. They where getting old so I went through all my seeds and grew out all of them that where old or 5 seeds or less left in a pack.. Im pretty sure these will be B grade meds. Most likely I will donate all of it to someone...

Hammerhead

Disabled Farmer
ICMag Donor
Veteran
Well I found 2 nanners on one of the plants. Nothing I can do about it now. I will keep an eye on them and pick off them as I see them.. Im sure I will miss some.. Im happy thee is nothing of importance in the flower room right now...These will all be done by the time the next plants are in flower...

Last edited:

Hammerhead

Disabled Farmer
ICMag Donor
Veteran
I checked it pretty good only 2 on 1 plant. If I can keep it from seeding bad the smoke will be just fine...We will see what happens.

Latest posts

Latest posts