What's new

Sensi Afghani#1

Hammerhead

Disabled Farmer
ICMag Donor
Veteran
YES We will s ewhat the females look like... Might be low grade if it is I will just donate it to someone.

šunka-maslo

Duv' conoisseur^^
ICMag Donor
Veteran
Afghani#1 was one of the first plant i saw in live and direct more than ten years ago, and it was an uncredible smoke and very beautiful phenos:)

I wish you a good grow and i' ll follow this!!

Vibes Hammerhead:ying:

Hammerhead

Disabled Farmer
ICMag Donor
Veteran
Some updated pics 3g/5g/8g pots
picture.php

picture.php

picture.php

Hammerhead

Disabled Farmer
ICMag Donor
Veteran
Will update wit hsome pics tonight when the lights come on. There looking very nice,Healthy. Should produce decent bud. Wont know how potant until there done. There about 2x larger then that last set of pics.

Hammerhead

Disabled Farmer
ICMag Donor
Veteran
Afghani is 100% Indica. This was created by Neville Schoenmaker when he was working at Sensi. They are growing like a Landrace strain. These are reported as being old school Indica.

Last edited:

Hammerhead

Disabled Farmer
ICMag Donor
Veteran
Im giving my thumbs up for the Sensi seeds Afghani#1. I had a real good feeling about these lady's. all 3 are going to be very nice yielders and they smell wonderful no hay smell at all... will take pics soon...

Bully06

grow is lookin nice bro i just orders some Sweet Afgani Delicious which is very similar. Is that a bully in the pic, if so lets see him.

sick stuff

...male afghani...

...male afghani...

...drug a male afghani out of my cab and put him outdoors...

i'm in the process of collecting pollen...

attachment.php

Attachments

• afghani-male 1.jpg
    afghani-male 1.jpg
    101.9 KB · Views: 14

purple_man

Veteran
nice looking bro!

grown the afghani #1 in 2k8 or 2k9, was overall a nice plant, but flowered pretty long for a pure indica (up to 75 days). a good yielder and hardy, the high varied from pheno to pheno (had 11-12 females), some were rather mild stoney, and 2-3 had a very stoned effect, as a matter of fact, those 2-3 phenos made you fall asleep after 30 mins or an hour :) was some nice good nite medicine!

keep up the good work,
blessss

Hammerhead

Disabled Farmer
ICMag Donor
Veteran
they still have 30+ days I would guess.. I harvest when the girls tell me to :) They all went into flower on the Oct 22nd.

Latest posts

Latest posts