What's new

Sensi Afghani#1

Hammerhead

Disabled Farmer
ICMag Donor
Veteran
I was not sure where to post this since there is no Sensi seeds forum here. I'm starting a pack of Afghani#1 in search of a breeding male to use. I have soaked them for about 12hrs. There are 4 that have small taps already. I placed all of them into paper towels. Will update in a few more weeks. :)

picture.php

picture.php

H

Hazyfontazy

i really hope u get a nice crop off this ,,years ago afghani #1 was superb ..such a sweet taste and superb high :):):tiphat:

budman678

I come from the land where the oceans freeze
Veteran
off to a good start brother. ill be here watching. give us some more details on your setup

Hammerhead

Disabled Farmer
ICMag Donor
Veteran
Sorry I have posted that info so many times I forget sometimes.

Medium will be a mix of FFOF and LW. I use PBP,Sweet with canna PK13/14. I will use 8g pots. Veg will be under 400hps flower will be under 2 600hps. Im more interested in finding a good male in this run.

Capt.Ahab

Feeding the ducks with a bun.
Veteran
Good luck finding a nice dad in that pack of beans, Hammerhead. Ive recently crossed a nice DG SweetCindy99 girl with a male Maple leaf indica.

Hammerhead

Disabled Farmer
ICMag Donor
Veteran
might cross this with 05 Kali mist. Still deciding what to cross with it. I need to see how these do before I do anything

~Shhh~

JETS
Veteran
Nice... I was sizing a pack or two of these up the other day to see what they were like as they're pretty cheap.

:lurk:

H

h^2 O

everyone seems to overlook the afghani because it's such a staple...hell yeah man I grew out some of nirvanas "afghaan" before...shit was bad ass. Hope you grow out the females too dude! If not you'll be missing out on some good medication

GP73LPC

Strain Collector/Seed Junkie/Landrace Accumulator/
Veteran
i've also grown Nirvana's Afghan and it was bad ass... and stinky... but it's no longer available so i was thinking about getting these...

i'm in :lurk:

Zanddar

ICMag Donor
Veteran
I grew Afghani #1 many years ago.I always think about the beautiful female I found in that seed.She was short,stocky with thick heavy branches and greasy stalk.

I would like to see what you find in these.
Good Luck.

Hammerhead

Disabled Farmer
ICMag Donor
Veteran
I just checked on them 3 are up 1 was growing the wrong way. The tap was growing up. I took it out and placed it the right way:) this one might not make it?

Hammerhead

Disabled Farmer
ICMag Donor
Veteran
8 are up lost one more so 8 out of 10 germ thats good in my book. The 1 that I lost today might have been OK if I had not messed with it.

picture.php

Easygrowing

Veteran
Did those with the tap up not survived ? so you should see hammer how i can mess with those and they still surviving..
But 8-10 GOOD !

Luck : )

Latest posts

Latest posts