What's new

Sensi Afghani#1

yesum

ICMag Donor
Veteran
Those buds look fantastic! Look forward to smoke report. I am very pleased with the Maple Leaf Indica I grew and wondered about the Afghan #1 so this may be another purchase if the smoke is great.

Hammerhead

Disabled Farmer
ICMag Donor
Veteran
The smoke is good but remember 1 had nanners possibly 2 of the 3 plants. I did a good job picking them off as I saw them but im sure I missed allot.

Last edited:

Hammerhead

Disabled Farmer
ICMag Donor
Veteran
Im very please how these turned out. The plant that had naners is trimmed and ready to start curing. After checking her I could not find any seeds. I guess the nanners where sterile. She has a wonderful smell, flavor, high. I have 2 more plants to trim when there dry enough. I will get some final cured pics later.

C

chase

Bad ass ghani HamerHead , your pics arent showing , mabey its just me?

Iam gonna have to oder some. Your plants looked amazing . People have said they found sativas in sensis seeds ghani #1 urs didnt look sativa to me. How long was the flower period?

purple_man

Veteran
looks similar to the ones i grown 6-7 years ago! some of the phenos made you fall asleep after a spliff, others were less stronger but stone inducers none the less, if i remember right most smelled kinda sugary sweet, same with yours? ... k+ bro

blessss