What's new

SEND OUR BROTHER MOTH SOME BLESSINGS

Every bit of my love goes out to our friend Moth and family! Such a loving kind person, helping me threw hard times. I know you will be there with uncle Buckeye when I come.

When you rest high on that mountain remember, we all love you deeply down here.

We love you Brother Moth!

Could say more but tears flowing friends

Old Soul

Veteran
Much love and respect to you and your family Moth. Gonna light one up in your honor and wish you a Happy Thanksgiving!

KnowBudz

Moth, you know how I feel, and that I continue to pray for you. I have many happy memories of speaking to you and interacting in other ways. My wishes are always that the best comes your way, even though that may not coincide with the way I'd rather have things turn out.

Been a lot of love in this thread!

azez

Veteran
up on turkey day and my first thoughts are with you and your family bro.
wishing you strength and happiness
peace
ez

hiker

To Moth, I cannot put in words how much getting to know you has meant to me. Although we have never met, your kindness, hope, and love of life has been a inspiration. It is with a heavy heart and tears in my eyes that I write this. One day perhaps we can really meet in another place, until then I hope that your journey is a safe one. To Angel and the rest of your family, I wish you all the strength to help you through these days. Although I am shedding tears today, I know that the smiles to come when I think of your memories will more than outweigh the saddness. Take care my friend, I wish we could have met. I'm too choked up to say anything else. Thanks Jeff for sharing some of your life with us.:ying:

zenoonez

Veteran
Cooking some peach cobbler and thinking of you Moth! I wish you could be here to taste it. May you be without pain and one with peacefulness my brother. For that I will be thankful.

esbe

hybridsfromhell
Mentor
Veteran
hope your sleep is good moth bro... i will bring you forward to me in my prayers tonight and we will share a fat... peace and love to the moth fam and friends... be strong...

Classic Seeds

Veteran
i got a email moth only has a few days left maybe lets all pray for his remission and hope god grants him more life with his friends and loved ones .i am praying for you moth and sending good vibes and blessing your way aloha classic seeds

GreatLakes THC

an Arthur P. Jacobs production
Veteran
Moth has passed away this Thanksgiving day...

Moth has passed away this Thanksgiving day...

Moth awoke shortly after 4:00pm today with understanding in his eye's and over the next half hour slowly faded away with family by his side. He passes with many friends to his credit, and having fought a noble effort. You are sadly missed my friend, but never will be forgotten. You live on in a greater place than this now.

Peace to all his friends, his wife, brother, and mother, who must now carry on without him.

GreatLakes THC :joint:

Stoner4Life

Medicinal Advocate
ICMag Donor
Veteran

I know his tightest friends here are devastated as are all the caring members, times like this leave so much room for self examination & contemplation that I'm really at a loss for words.

R.I.P. Moth

zenoonez

Veteran
We will meet in another time and another place my friend. RIP brother Moth. Catch that lunker in the big fishing hole in the sky!

Words cant express how I feel so sad. Today we lost a great person.

God seen he was in pain and a cure was not to be,
So he whispered come with me.

Moth my friend the days we had together will always be a staple in my thoughts.

I miss you!

T

turtle farmer

RIP MOTH
no more suffering my friend.
signing off to smoke a fatty in your honor.
tf

Latest posts

Latest posts