What's new

SEND OUR BROTHER MOTH SOME BLESSINGS

U

Ultra Current

All day I was scared to read this thread cause I didn't want to see anymore bad news. Words can't express how I feel. You will be in my mind Moth. To all his friends and his family, think of all the happy times that you shared with him. I'm really sorry. Your spirit will always live on here my friend. If there is a fund set up in his memory, please let me know.

esbe

hybridsfromhell
Mentor
Veteran
RIP bro moth, suffering is over. you wont be forgotten, cya in green heaven!

peace and love to moth family and friends...

RAGGA MON

MAKE A TING
Veteran
This was given to me by moth before i left Dallas a few years back.....tonight this shall be filled with the finest collie and blazed in your honor sir!!!

GreatLakes THC

an Arthur P. Jacobs production
Veteran
Nice Celebration pipe RAGGA MON. Moth sure was a generous fellow.

He gave me this pipe the last time saw him. It has a push button that pops up a flame to light your bowl.

GreatLakes THC :joint:

HighDesertJoe

COME ON PEOPLE NOW
Veteran
RIP Moth
May the arms of who or whatever you believe in wrap there self around you and your Family and Friends and give you Peace and strength.

Sundance

Devastating news ... and incredibly sad

Will miss you Jeff

No more pain .. no more suffering

God bless in Heaven

Deepest ... heartfelt condolences to Angel ... all family ... and friends

Sundance

Leeroy&Co:

Moth.....................many blessings to you,you r free of the physical realm and i smile to think your pain free and able to do anything you want :joint:

We will all see you later, no doubt on that my friend :joint:

Keep the plants nice n' green till we get there brother...........
Damn........i promise this time its tears of reliefe for you mate.

Leeroy&Co:

Your right chucky, Thanksgiving wont be the same man,but in his Honour, he makes the day mean that much more, what a day he chose to be free.

Moth makes Thanksgiving more important brother,because he was such a thankfull and generous man. It seems fitting that even as he departs he is saying thanks to you all.

Cheers to you Moth :smoke out:

azez

Veteran
i pray for your family this morning my brother
hope they have strength to survive this
peace
ez

cough_cough_eer

Anita Bonghitt
Veteran
RIP Jeff

RIP Jeff

now lets remember some of the good times, Jeff was the first person I have ever met online (in person)although we weren't especially close, he would come out for a bong session, seed tradin smoke tradin,ect.... every now and again always a good time. One of my best memories of Jeff.......... One day he was on his way over and insisted on picking up food, called like 3 times as to what I wanted on my hamburger I told him just plain. He had a hard time excepting that , no mayo, no lettuce, no cheese??? ,but anyway we went back and forth with the calls and in the end he shows up with chicken, he always cracked me up that way. He could be an odd duck at times but very kind hearted and sincere. I felt so much better after visiting with Jeff when my Dad was dying ,he was here talking to me about the workings in the hospital where he worked, that was very comforting for me.
I just hate that I was un- able to get out there to see Jeff in his last few weeks, but I suppose he will be waiting for us on the other side. I'll always remember the good times we shared, as there were many more.