What's new

SEND OUR BROTHER MOTH SOME BLESSINGS

GreatLakes THC

an Arthur P. Jacobs production
Veteran
happinessis.jpg

Got one waiting for you man. Sending all my best love, peace, happiness, and mojo your way.

GreatLakes THC :joint:

DiscoBiscuit

weed fiend
Veteran
Wow, that sure would help ME feel better.:) Great idea, GLTCH.

Hey moth, hope your early spring is nice down there. :wave:

Abja Roots

ABF(Always Be Flowering) - Founder
Veteran
Hey Moth came to say hi.

Hope the day finds you enjoying yourself. Maybe some good tunes, friends or family, or anything that makes you smile.

:)

GreatLakes THC

Veteran
Spoken in many tongues, but the meaning is always the same. You're a good friend Moth.

296413352_51e6d97aeb.jpg

I bet you're excited to get your grow going again. Should be something to keep you busy for a little bit. You've got some killer smoke lined up to grow too. I got my second room going now and starting to fill in with plants. I'm putting the first room into flower tomorrow and the second should follow a few weeks after. I'm gonna go for numbers in the second room and see what the Chemmy will yield from a SOG.

A squeeze and a puff for you and give our best to your Angel.

chuckyoufarley

Veteran
glad you are feeling better my brother ,bet you are happy to be home again after a road trip. MUCHO MOJO coming atya

moth

Thank U all My Friends for your Blessings and Well wishes !
It was great to leave town, put everything behind and meet a friend.
Cold weather up there in the North for sure.

Continuing to heal , still have issues with appetite and swallowing.
Its Great to be alive ! esp with so many Friends !

Blessings from me to everyone . I have been given enough to spread back around.

hiker

Great to hear that you got out for awhile, sorry to hear about appetite, hope that things get better there soon. Hope it's not getting to hot down there yet. Spring is indeed here now. Take care, you and your family have a good week.

GreatLakes THC

Veteran
Hey Moth,

I was watching "Godzilla and Mothra: The Battle for Earth" the other night it reminded me that even though I believe you've got this thing beat there's still a battle inside your body being fought. Recovery will be ongoing and I wanted you to know that even though I'm not there physically I'm still in this with you. I really enjoyed the last time we got to chat and I hope we can do it again soon. I seem to be missing you at the usual time lately. Take care bro and as always the mojo is flowing from me to you.

mothra_vs_godzilla_002.jpg

moth

Classic seeds
Many Many kind regards back at you

GreatLakes brother
You have been there the whole way through and we are looking at the final results this mid month.
Your Blessings and Friendship are like gold Buddy !!

GreatLakes THC

Veteran
Hiya Moth, hope you're feeling a bit better and getting over those flu like symptoms. I've missed seeing you on, but I'm glad that you've been taking care of yourself. Rest and fluids are essential with a flu. Don't let yourself get dehydrated. Say high to your Angel for me. She really takes good care of you. A real winner that one.

peace-definition.gif

Praying for peace for you over these next 2 weeks while you wait to hear the results. It's gonna be good buddy. Lean on me if you need to. I've got big shoulders, open arms, and an ear to hear. Love you man.

DiscoBiscuit

weed fiend
Veteran
Eat lots of Chicken Malt 'o Soup, moth! Just kidding bro, hope you're managing ok. I had the crud two weeks ago and it was the pits!