What's new
  • Happy Birthday ICMag! Been 20 years since Gypsy Nirvana created the forum! We are celebrating with a 4/20 Giveaway and by launching a new Patreon tier called "420club". You can read more here.
  • Important notice: ICMag's T.O.U. has been updated. Please review it here. For your convenience, it is also available in the main forum menu, under 'Quick Links"!

SEND OUR BROTHER MOTH SOME BLESSINGS

moth

Thank Thank You very much !

I just finished a carnation breakfast drink. 560 calories plus a little choc milk mixed in.

I feel great today and I am passing my strength to all of you.

Kind Blessings and fat shakes

Stoner4Life

Medicinal Advocate
ICMag Donor
Veteran

everything tastes better w/bacon on it moth, don't forget the bacon (maybe exceptin' that shake). glad to hear your intakes up bro. I was illing mighty bad a bit over 2 yrs ago & my caloric intake was 100-200 calories a day, I couldn't even keep water down. I dropped 48 pounds in 28 days while laid up in bed. shocking to the system.

anyway my best wishes are with you.......

moth

Thank U Zepp and Stoner

Means the world hearing of how others coped.

Now I just need to reach down and take a bit of the pain and get off these Pain patches.
I dont like narcotics these days !

Blessings all around

GreatLakes THC

an Arthur P. Jacobs production
Veteran
YouCanDoIt.jpg

One day at a time Moth. You can do it without the patches. You'll get there. I've got nothing but confidence.

On another note. Don't think we'll be bowling while you're here. Finally went to the doctor today after hobbling around for the last three weeks. I have a sprained ligament in my ankle from when we went bowling. Finally starting to walk right just the last couple of days, but still experiencing a lot of pain when I move my foot certain ways. I'm sure it's nothing like the pain you're experiencing man, but it sure is an annoyance.

GreatLakes THC :joint:

moth

I recall you did win that game brother THC . Sounds like it came at a high price.

Sorry to hear that for sure.

Thanks again for your confidence m8

GreatLakes THC

Veteran
I recall you did win that game brother THC .

Yeah, but not by much. And if I remember right. I was fading at the end and you were coming up strong. Just about had yourself a turkey in the final frame. Nice way to finish.

GreatLakes THC

Veteran
wild-turkeys.jpg

Don't turn your back on a turkey either. They charge and peck you behind the knees. Grandpa's farm had lots of them. They'd chase us kids all around the farm yard.

Peace and blessings brother Moth you old turkey.

zeppelindood

Captain Expando
Veteran
We had a huge turkey out back for a few years... my Shorthair loved to go at him when I gave her the OK but he'd fight her back with those nasty spurs. They can get up in the air quick too lol

DiscoBiscuit

weed fiend
Veteran
Granny always used to raise cane when we'd run the turkeys. Something about it making the drum sticks tough. Hell, them bastards chased us!

KnowBudz

Be cool guy.....gonna need some advice setting up my own closet.....probably be fun for both of us. Might just be able to drop a line, too......or at least visit!

moth

Them Blessings Them Blessings
I really appreciate them !

Been a tough week, coming off narcotics makes me wake up wet and cold as well as no appetite hard time sleeping and just no energy.
Thats what I am told to expect for awhile.

But the sky is Blue and I shall be free of pain meds too.

Regards of the highest order and some love with a little mojo on it.

mean mr.mustard

I Pass Satellites
Veteran
Opiates are no fun to step down from.

Cookie sandwich sundaes are no fun to walk away from either....

Hold steady and keep a buzz on!

I'm pulling for you brother!

Much love to you and yours :friends: