What's new

SEND OUR BROTHER MOTH SOME BLESSINGS

GreatLakes THC

an Arthur P. Jacobs production
Veteran
Hey, hey, hey...

Hey, hey, hey...

Sun%2Bray.jpg

Sending you rays of light to brighten and strengthen your days. I sense a renewed feeling of joy coming from you these past few days. It's been really nice to see, and rightly so. You should be joyful. You are a blessed man Moth. If the only blessing you ever received was that wonderful angel of yours. You'd still be a far more joyous man than many. You're an inspiration my friend. What a blessing you've been to me.

GreatLakes THC :joint:

GreatLakes THC

an Arthur P. Jacobs production
Veteran
PET_CT-resized-600.jpg

Hello again my friend. How was your time in the big tube today? I didn't know a thing about PET scans so I started reading about them. Pretty amazing technology. Hoping everything went well.

GreatLakes THC :joint:

E

easyrasta

Almighty and merciful Father, by the power of your command, drive away from me all forms of sickness and disease. Restore strength to my body and joy to my spirit, so that in my renewed health, I may bless and serve you, now and forevermore.
peace
ez

moth

With all the Love an and Thoughts. I am sure things will turn out the way they are supposed to.

You Guys are the Best and Good friends at this age are not all that easy to find.
Thank you Thank thank you with a double dose of Blessings back at yas.
Update on Tuesday

hiker

With all the Love an and Thoughts. I am sure things will turn out the way they are supposed to.

You Guys are the Best and Good friends at this age are not all that easy to find.
Thank you Thank thank you with a double dose of Blessings back at yas.
Update on Tuesday
Maybe it's our age that lets us appriciate these friends we find on here all the more. Hope everything went well today. Take care my friend and good luck.:ying:

DiscoBiscuit

weed fiend
Veteran
Hi, moth.:) Hows your Wednesday? Been out in the back yard anchoring tomato vines so the high wind won't wreck em. Hope you're not seeing any of the bad stuff in your hood.

Tell the Mrs. I said hello. :wave:

Sundance

Hi Moth

Checking in

Hope your feeling great ... and the results from your test this past week - fantastic

Have fun ... and

Enjoy the long weekend

Sundance

moth

Great to see and hear from you all. Thank you so much !

Things are well . The cancer looks like it has been eradicated from my throat area, Yea !! But seems to have made its tracks in other places now.
Keeping on with trying to put the food down and stay at weight at this time and enjoying being alive for sure .
My Mind is a blur at times, but do remember helping many in worse predicament than mine for many years while I was able to work.
So onward and upward.

This Texas heat is starting to get hot and humid so of course trying to stay out of it.

Its with Great Joy that I am able to send back Blessings to all my Friends. :dance013:

DiscoBiscuit

weed fiend
Veteran
Stay cool, Moth! We're startin' to sweat back east. ~2300 ft of elevation used to keep ~90s temps away 'till late June and July. Got our first 90+ in April this year. Gonna be a hot one. Happy holiday from DB.:)

master shake

Awesome news man, glad to hear things are improving for ya. Enjoy this windy memorial weekend and stuff your face with some fatty Texas grub!

zenoonez

Veteran
Keep at it brother. You will lick it eventually, sounds like you have some talented docs you are seeing so keep on keepin on. Still sendin my best your way brother. Peace.