What's new

SEND OUR BROTHER MOTH SOME BLESSINGS

hiker

Moth, sending some good vibes and will power down to you. You'll get through it and you know better days are ahead. Hope that maybe some of your urge for food will come back when the pain killers get out of your system. Until then, I hope that you enjoy what you can. Gonna include a pic of some of my clones, just think that it's a pretty picture. Hope that this week goes well for you. Take care :ying:

GreatLakes THC

an Arthur P. Jacobs production
Veteran
Moth I love coming in here and sending some strength and cheer your way, but I have to be honest the last few times I popped in here it was to look at that cookie sandwich sundae. :yummy: That is just insane. I can't get it out of my head. YUMMMMMMMMMMMMM. Now where do you think I can find one of those at 4:30 in the morning?

299417419_63c82bb644.jpg

May the sun shine down upon you and your garden, and may your thoughts and feelings be as beautiful as that cookie sandwich sundae.

GreatLakes THC :joint:

moth

The Vibes hit me everyday My Lady Cougher , just awhile longer and we will have lunch if U like.

GreatLakes my buddy them sundays and icecream pies always look good. Just wish I had the Desire to eat one !

2 good nights of sleep , I guess I am gonna continue with my Pain patches for now.

Blessings Friends

mean mr.mustard

I Pass Satellites
Veteran
You'll have to give into temptation sooner or later Moth!!!

Maybe a waffle sundae will find your appetite!

Much love to you and your angel Moth!!

:wave:

GreatLakes THC

an Arthur P. Jacobs production
Veteran
encouraging_bible_105-480x360.jpg

Good morning to you sir. I hope your day is off to a great start and your weekend is a fabulous one.

GreatLakes THC :joint:

moth

Blessings and Kindest Regards to you all !
I continue to feel the love and healing and am feeling good today.

Today is what counts as so many dont realize.

Many Cheerful returns and , ya still leave me speechless:}:tiphat:

KnowBudz

That sounds wonderful. The slow change in your attitude has been a joy to observe. Hell, I remember you were once convinced you were going to die!

I loaded Skype on my computer, so perhaps that would be easier on your voice to communicate that way. I began my new job today, so things are looking up!

Any indication from the docs as to how much longer the healing process will take? Call anytime, write whatever......I'm always hoping to hear from you!

T

hiker

Just stopping in to say hey. Hope that your weekend went well and that food and sleep have been plentiful for you. One day I hope that those pain meds can dissapear. Well wishes to you and your family. Hows the garden growing?

Latest posts

Latest posts