What's new

Seismic's 400w grow show

S

Seismic

hdn- thanks man, its definitely nice too look at, but whats more important is the functionality, and I can safely say this is my favorite piece now.:joint:

T- Thanks man, these girls are loving life under the 1k. I can't wait to see where im at by the end of july:joint:

S

Seismic

A little update for everyone, with the tent being at day 32 of flower:joint:
It seems like the plants are starting to swell a good bit more each day, and I still have almost 2 months of flowering left, so it will definitely be exciting to see where im at when this crop is all said and done. One thing is for sure though, I am definitely a 1kw convert:joint:

Group Shot
picture.php

SSH F2
This plant is starting to absolutely reek of ammonia. It smells exactly like a strain a had a few times called catpiss.
picture.php

Congo's
picture.php

picture.php

picture.php

Take Care Everybody:abduct:

growMEDS

I love seeing the inside of tents fill up. Looks nice! :D

I bet that 1kw is nice not having to keep it so close to the girls so that they all get plenty of light too.

S

Seismic

growmeds- for sure, the light spread on the 1kw is way better than the 400cmh.

jwm- thanks man, I haven't had the chance to grow a lot of sativa dominant plants before, so this grow is kind of a first for me in the regards:joint:

S

Seismic

Sorry for the long bit with no update, but grow and real life shit came up. Unfortunately my timer gave out on me a little while back, and was letting the light stay on 24/7 in the flower tent, and caused both congo's to herm up pretty badly over the entire plant. :fsu:

But what can you do when life hands you lemons? You make lemonade of course. So I have just germinated 10 c99bx's and 3 grape krush f2's, and will continue to let the flower tent to ripen a bit until the end of the month, which is when the seedlings should be ready to take residence under the 400cmh for veg. From now up until that point, I will continue to just flush out the plants, and let them ripen a bit more so I can go ahead and bubble them.

I will also be starting a new thread, as the title no longer suits the equipment:joint: Thanks to everyone who stopped by and showed their support, dropped some karma, or gave me some props on the grow. Take care everybody, and be sure to look out for the new diary, which I will probably have up here in a few days:joint:

iGro4Me

The Hopeful Protagonist
Veteran
Sweet bro :joint:

That glass looks like something the ol' lady would like for those "hard to reach" places :laughing:

Do what you do man....lookin' good. :yes:

S

Seismic

Its a real shame that these Congo's had to herm on me, as they are still fattening up quite nicely while I am waiting to start vegging the seeds that I put in to germinate. Here they are at day 40 of flower:fsu:
picture.php

Anyways, I figure that the congo's will hit the 8 week mark, so hopefully I will have a decent amount of material to make bubble with, as it says 8 week is the minimum for the strain description.

As far as the seeds I put into germ, 9/10 c99bx sprouted, and 3/3 grape krush f2's sprouted, and all have planted into some cups of lightwarrior.:joint: I will continue to update this thread until the congo's are culled. Take care everyone:joint:

H

heavy dank nugg

bummer Seismic bout the hermies i like the way your looking at it too

S

Seismic

Thanks hdn, you always got to try and make the best of bad situations, at least that's my :2cents::joint:

H

heavy dank nugg

gotta bro. gotta.. ya know what they say life is full of dissapointment and i am full of life.

Weedninja

When life gives you hermies, make hash. :D
Have you shot dubi a pm? It's kind of iffy with the timer malfunction and all, but he has a reputation for keeping his customers happy.

S

Seismic

You snuck a reply in on me ninja, I actually received the congo's as a replacement from dubi for a old pack of banghi haze that didn't germ, so I can definitely affirm that Ace Seeds has top notch customer service:joint:

MeltingPOT

ICMag Donor
Veteran
Wow things look good my friend. Too bad bout yer timer, I've had bad timer luck lately too. Caused some herm issues, but not as bad as it sounds like here....That bubbler is top notch bro, real nice. I haven't had a nice bubbler in a long time...I'm sure these C99 will run smoothly for you bro...Peace

S

Seismic

igrow4me- thanks for dropping in man. Yeah they look better everyday, and one absolutely reeks of bubblegum, truly a damn shame. But I can never say no to some homemade bubble, so it's not a total loss:joint:

meltingPOT- hopefully the new timer I got will be a bit better, its an intermatic outdoor timer, rated at 15Amps/1900watts and it has a tungsten core. I also bot a backup just in case, im tired of little mechanical set backs like this. Thanks on the bubbler, its my first inline, and I love it. Truly a smooth smoke out of that thing. Take care dude:joint: