What's new

Seismic's 400w grow show

S

Seismic

hdn- I suppose you're right, I don't think I have ran into a ssh that wasn't some nice smoke:joint:

weedninja- thanks for dropping by man, and yeah, I am pretty glad that I seemed to have gotten most of them, though the odd nanner does make an appearance every once in a while. Although a pair of tweezers can take care of that:joint:

S

Seismic

A little update for day 54 in the flower cab:joint:

I finally gathered the will to drag the plants out of the tent to take some more decent closeups. It's funny because with the 400w I didn't have too, as the tungsten function on the camera was powerful enough to offset the hps glow. But it seems the 1000w is just too damn powerful to take a decent pic inside the cab. Oh well, small price too pay I suppose.

Congo's
picture.php

picture.php

picture.php

picture.php

picture.php

picture.php

SSH F2
picture.php

picture.php

picture.php

picture.php

picture.php

:abduct:

S

Seismic

Thanks Core:joint: Glad you could drop by and check out my African beauties:joint:

Tonatiuh

its me Dave man open up the door...
ICMag Donor
Veteran
them congos still lookin real nice bruh,i woulda let them go too since you have a seperate spot for them...peace-T-

S

Seismic

Thanks T, that's the exact reason I let them continue, since I was going to have some down time before the DJ beans are big enough to be thrown under the 400w cmh for some long veg action.

It seems like I will probably pull them today or tomorrow, since dubi recommended getting them at the 9 week mark for a clear and energetic high, which is what I was after with these ladies.

Take care dude.

--
I'll be sure to get some chop shots of the congo's before they start the drying process.:joint:

iGro4Me

The Hopeful Protagonist
Veteran
Dude...They look sweet from here, how do they look under the scope?

How many days you think you have left, just curious because I have some in the SSH fam as well.

Awesome bro :joint:

S

Seismic

Jack- for sure dude, I love a nice Sat, especially one that I grew:joint: Take care man:joint:

Igro- thanks man:joint: as far as the ssh, I let mine get to around 100% cloudy, which happened to be around day 59, since I did not want any body to it at all.

Well the Congo's got the chop at 9 weeks, and are hanging as we speak:joint:
picture.php

picture.php

picture.php

picture.php

I will be sure to get some dry shots and an initial smoke report in here as soon as they are ready. After that I will no longer be updating this thread, but instead focusing on the DJ short thread in my sig:joint: Take care everyone, and thanks for taking the time to check out my grow, and send some good karma my way.

:abduct:

oregon_guy

Fantastic job on this thread Seismic. Looks like you are going to have some great smoke to go along with your new 1K. I will be sure to tag along in your DJ short thread as well.
:joint:

Tonatiuh

its me Dave man open up the door...
ICMag Donor
Veteran
veddy nice yo they look like tey gonna give up some omb smoke anyways...
peace-T-

S

Seismic

oregon_guy- thanks a lot man, glad to have you aboard for the dj run:joint:

T- good to see ya as always bro, and yeah, looks like ill have a little bit of some decent sat in my stash. Take care:joint:

S

Seismic

Well, the Congo's are dried and in the jar:joint: Overall the congo's ended producing some nice herb, with a very nice sativa buzz. The phenotype with darker hairs ended up being a more racy head high, while the lighter one ended up producing a nice euphoric head high, that came on easily and has no ceiling.:joint: The buzz for each seems to last around a couple hours, with no come down, which is nice for those like me that smoke all day.

For anyone looking to grow these indoors, I would definitely recommend using intense lighting, along with heavy lst or scrog work. I would also make sure you have all your environmental conditions in check, including electrical components, since all it took for these to herm on me was a couple days on a faulty light timer during bloom. With proper conditions, I am confident you could easily produce some heavy yields of great day time sativa smoke:joint:

Overall I am pretty happy with this crop, and when it comes to final yield, I have no idea, as I don't have a scale. But I went ahead and threw in a bottle of GH Bloom for size comparison. I am sure it could have yielded much better, if the hermi problem had not come up, and possibly if I used a bloom booster in my nute regimen.

Here are the last pics of the thread
picture.php

picture.php

picture.php

S

Seismic

Thanks for the kind words 3d, although I think I have a little ways to go before my environment is dialed in. Take care dude, and I hope to see you around my new thread in the dj forum. :joint: