What's new

Seismic's 400w grow show

S

Seismic

Here's an update for the hermied congo's and ssh f2's in day 42 of flower:joint:

picture.php

picture.php

picture.php

picture.php

:abduct:

Tonatiuh

its me Dave man open up the door...
ICMag Donor
Veteran
damn man that really sux,they were gettin super full too...truly is a shame cause they look like they are some top shelf if they wouldnta hermed up....bubble it is :D
peace-T-

S

Seismic

Yup, that's the plan T, going to let them fatten as much as they can before hashing them, while the seedlings are getting big enough to make the transition under the 400cmh to veg.

As far as the seedlings go, 2/3 grape krush have peeked outta the lightwarrior, while only 2/10 of the c99bx have so far. But im in no hurry, im sure the rest will come up soon. :joint:

Tonatiuh

its me Dave man open up the door...
ICMag Donor
Veteran
id make sure to give the cab the "wipe me down" before i put some more in just incase any nanners have pollen that leaks out of them yo...hate to see these Congos cause any other damage.just my 2 yo,but im always all noid about shit like that...peace-T-

S

Seismic

irieeyes808- Thanks man, I try, though sometimes I hit little bumps in the road like this recent timer malfunction. Take care :joint:

S

Seismic

Well it's day 44 in the flower cab, and the congo's continue to swell. I was also able to expand on a smaller veg cab right now, which is housing the c99bx, and grape krush f2's, which means I can leave them in there, while I let the congo's ride out till the 10 week mark. That way i'll have as much bubble material as possible. One of the Congo's is smelling a bit like onions and honey almost, while the other one has a dead on bubblegum smell to it.

On another note, the ssh f2, doesn't seem to really be swelling all that much. But what it lacks in vigor, it seems like it's trying to make up for in smell, as it's ammonia scent has almost become overwhelming, and has overpowered all the other scents in the cab by far. After rubbing the stem near the top, it stings my nostrils to smell it.

Congo's
picture.php

picture.php

picture.php

SSH F2 top shot
picture.php

picture.php

S

Seismic

Day 46 in the flower cab. I went through and picked off as many hermied spots on the congo's as I could 2 days ago, and they seem to be just fine, with no more male flowers or visible seed pods showing up. The ssh f2 continues to reek, with a little more resin production starting to kick in. :joint: I will take some close ups of the ssh f2 tomorrow, but here are some cab and congo shots for now.

picture.php

picture.php

picture.php

picture.php

H

heavy dank nugg

looking mi t fine there seismic......hope you quell that nanner situation...

S

Seismic

Hdn- thanks man, so far I haven't seen any more pop out after I went through the other day with the tweezers. Hopefully there won't be any in the future either.

Growmeds- thanks for dropping in dude, im glad you like what you see. Unfortunately doesn't look the ssh is going to get anywhere near fat, though hopefully the congo's will help offset that a bit. Take care:joint:

C

cracker420

sweet. same size as mine. im using a 4x4 flood table and im waiting on my 400w hps to get here :) its nice to find someone using the same size cab. gives me an idea what i can produce

S

Seismic

jwm- thanks man

cracker, sounds good dude, i got a pretty decent pull of my 400w last time. Though in case you didn't know these congo's aren't under a 400w anymore, but instead a 1000w. So I probably wouldn't grow them this tall, since the penetration of the 400w will be less.

I would consider running a sog if I were you, if you are after a good yield with the 400w, or even better with the height of the cab, you could do a nice vertical setup to help with your yield. Best of luck with whatever road you choose, and I am sure that you will have no problems, with all the valuable knowledge and experience on this site.

Take care:joint:

S

Seismic

Its day 48 in the flower cab

Its day 48 in the flower cab

Things are moving along smoothly, with no more apparent nanners popping out anywhere. I also got a nice package today, a couple of new things I wanted to try out. I got a new Profilter to switch out my dutch breeze with, and so far it seems much better quality. The bed thickness is thicker than the dutch breeze, but it draws more air through, leaving absolutely no odor. I also picked up a new nutrient to try on my next round, Hesi coco.

Group Shot:
picture.php

Congo's
picture.php

picture.php

picture.php

SSH F2
picture.php

picture.php

New Filter
picture.php

S

Seismic

Im feeling too lazy to do a full update today, but I thought I would at least post a couple congo closeups for day 52 of flower:joint: Sorry there a bit blurry:fsu:

picture.php

picture.php

I'll try to make sure to do a more detailed report tomorrow:joint:

MeltingPOT

ICMag Donor
Veteran
Looking lovely there bro...That SSH looks frosty frosty frosty already my friend, hope you get the keeper of all keepers out of em..

Latest posts

Latest posts