What's new

Seismic's 400w grow show

S

Seismic

Hey growmed, thanks a lot:joint: The light is currently 25" above the canopy

Hey Seismic looking good my friend. I hope with a little more time & experience I will have a small jungle that looks like that in my tent. Keep up the good work. PEACE

JamieShoes

Father, Carer, Toker, Sharer
Veteran
I'm thoroughly green with envy over that 1000w digi mate.. you're going to be rocking it with that badboy :D

:respect:

S

Seismic

Firsttimer76- Thanks a lot man, you will be having your own jungle of green in no time, all it takes is hard work, and the absorption of all the great info on this site.

Jamie- Thanks Jamie, Im also excited to see what this digital sun in my closet is capable of. Take care dude:joint:

growMEDS

Hey growmed, thanks a lot:joint: The light is currently 25" above the canopy
I'm new so bare with me. Haha
25" for the 400?
Do you have it that far for heat? Or light?

I'm just curious as I have a 250 with glass and cool tube and have it 6-8" away.
I haven't really researched the space for hps, just cfl.

S

Seismic

No problem growmed, the only bad question is the one not asked.:joint: It was at 4" when I had my 400w, but I just upgraded to a digital 1000w the other day, that's why its at 24".

S

Seismic

Oh yeah, for sure, its very bright, although its easier to work under than the cmh for some reason. I am guessing because of the cmh's higher uv output. My gf says it's like an artificial sun in the closet.:abduct:

S

Seismic

Hdg- One of the C+ has a citrus scent to it so far, while the other has a faint berry scent coming on.

T- Wat up Bro:joint: Love the new avatar:joint:

H

heavy dank nugg

you should be smelling some musk in there too like sweet musky hash. its addicting. some times i just rub my fingers on a c plus and then rub under my nose.... my take is this i love a heavy indica stone knock you down. and thats not c plus. but she tastes so good i cant get her out of my garden.

S

Seismic

As long as one of them has a nice orange flavor and smell to it in the end, ill be happy with it. :joint:

H

heavy dank nugg

well 420 where i am and im hitting cplus for seismic. make sure you cure her good. i have a hard time believing anyone would not like the taste of a well cured cpluss. is your avitar rick ocasek? or that dude from the stones

H

heavy dank nugg

life is just a bag of pot.
from brick by brick one of the early 90's only good cd's

S

Seismic

Minor update for day 26 flower

Minor update for day 26 flower

A little group shot:

picture.php

:abduct:

H

heavy dank nugg

looking good seismic if you have any ? with c plus just ask. im no expert but i have her dialed in pretty good.