What's new
  • Happy Birthday ICMag! Been 20 years since Gypsy Nirvana created the forum! We are celebrating with a 4/20 Giveaway and by launching a new Patreon tier called "420club". You can read more here.
  • Important notice: ICMag's T.O.U. has been updated. Please review it here. For your convenience, it is also available in the main forum menu, under 'Quick Links"!

Seen Bill & Hillary lately????

knucklehead bob

Veteran
another youtube as source? oh my, how predictable. got anything based on a fact? ANY fact? no? :laughing:

:laughing:It's abso-fucking-lutely hilarious how you educated morons think that these co-conspirators are going to somehow establish ethics , morals , or a conscience & confess their heinous crimes on CNN, MSNBC , ABC or any other PROPAGANDA MINISTRY affiliation when they are all complicit :laughing:

We all know EPSTEIN has plenty of factual evidence but he's nowhere to be found now . The newest carrot before the cart is his whore girlfriend Gislaine Maxwell .

What are the Dead-Pool odds on her ever coming to JUSTICE ?

:tiphat:

trichrider

Kiss My Ring
Veteran
i guess some people have never heard of hobbies....or having a life...i mean seriously,do regular people have time to sit and watch a 3 hour conspiracy theory video?

i would much rather get high and go ride my bike out in the desert for 3 hours...there's plenty of truth in the desert:tumbleweed:
some peoples hobbies are sitting and watching a 3 hour video and not the pablum of pushing pedals past saguaros and creosote bushes.

and if you didn't watch it, how would you know it was a 'conspiracy theory' video.
any kind of smear will do...

Amynamous

another youtube as source? oh my, how predictable. got anything based on a fact? ANY fact? no? :laughing:

I know right!?
Next they’ll be posting “The Simpsons” episodes as proof of their conspiracy theories. At least the Simpsons are actually entertaining (and sometimes educational).

unclefishstick

Fancy Janitor
ICMag Donor
Veteran
some peoples hobbies are sitting and watching a 3 hour video and not the pablum of pushing pedals past saguaros and creosote bushes.

and if you didn't watch it, how would you know it was a 'conspiracy theory' video.
any kind of smear will do...
i prefer a nice schmear....