What's new
  • Happy Birthday ICMag! Been 20 years since Gypsy Nirvana created the forum! We are celebrating with a 4/20 Giveaway and by launching a new Patreon tier called "420club". You can read more here.
  • Important notice: ICMag's T.O.U. has been updated. Please review it here. For your convenience, it is also available in the main forum menu, under 'Quick Links"!

Seen Bill & Hillary lately????

D

Deep State

Honest to Christ.......you are a motherfucking DUD. You make comments on shit you never viewed.
Watch the motherfucking video for 3 hours and then make an ill informed fucking DUD comments.
You are bordering on the moniker of ASSHOLE.

I'm sorry Gladys, you just have a certain quality that brings out the 'shit stirrer' in me.

D

Deep State

Yes of course. I affect most stupid people like that. You are a stupid person.

picture.php

:tongue:

Gypsy Nirvana

Recalcitrant Reprobate -
Administrator
Veteran
- oh dear - back at verbally attacking other members again - can you kindly refrain from this sort of post - telling other members they are stupid - does not increase their intelligence - nor helps propagate any sort of harmony around here - so is pointless -

- Get back to the topic of the thread - has anyone seen Billary lately?

D

Deep State

See? See how fucking stupid you are?
White people do not use the word "Homie".
Get bent, suck a rubber duck.

Oh Grand Wizard Gladys, PLENTY of white people use the term.... but maybe not in your KKK fraternity?

Stop taking yourself so seriously and getting aggravated at everything.

I'm trying to make you laugh.... whether it's at me or with me i don't give a sh*t, ma'am.

Gry

Veteran

armedoldhippy

Veteran
Oh Grand Wizard Gladys, PLENTY of white people use the term.... but maybe not in your KKK fraternity?

Stop taking yourself so seriously and getting aggravated at everything.

I'm trying to make you laugh.... whether it's at me or with me i don't give a sh*t, ma'am.

he HAS to take himself seriously. sure as hell, no one else does...:tongue:

unclefishstick

Fancy Janitor
ICMag Donor
Veteran
another youtube as source? oh my, how predictable. got anything based on a fact? ANY fact? no? :laughing:

i guess some people have never heard of hobbies....or having a life...i mean seriously,do regular people have time to sit and watch a 3 hour conspiracy theory video?

i would much rather get high and go ride my bike out in the desert for 3 hours...there's plenty of truth in the desert:tumbleweed:

Latest posts

Latest posts