What's new
  • Happy Birthday ICMag! Been 20 years since Gypsy Nirvana created the forum! We are celebrating with a 4/20 Giveaway and by launching a new Patreon tier called "420club". You can read more here.
  • Important notice: ICMag's T.O.U. has been updated. Please review it here. For your convenience, it is also available in the main forum menu, under 'Quick Links"!

Seen Bill & Hillary lately????

Gry

Veteran
How I learned where I am.

Am in the center of the SFV.
I know this because Google Maps told me so.
Google maps knows it because Google told them so.
Google knows it because Langley whispered it in it's ear
at birth.
I enjoy thinking of it as mudshark mythology.

armedoldhippy

Veteran
i'm quite aware of what type of citizen i am, and sure as fuck don't need to see some moronic youtube video to find out...LOL! youtube is good for auto repair tricks, funny cat videos, and watching idiotic conspiracy theorists tying themselves in knots over shit so simple that my dog has figured it out...:tongue:

gladysvjubb

Veteran
i'm quite aware of what type of citizen i am, and sure as fuck don't need to see some moronic youtube video to find out...LOL! youtube is good for auto repair tricks, funny cat videos, and watching idiotic conspiracy theorists tying themselves in knots over shit so simple that my dog has figured it out...:tongue:

You know so much.
This is a 3 hour presentation by a former CIA OFFICER. Not an Agent. But an Officer.
Show it to your dog that has more intelligence than you.

unclefishstick

Fancy Janitor
ICMag Donor
Veteran
so a quick google search shows fox news has a story about a july 4th message from hill...not from gitmo...

D

Deep State

That is correct.

So you don't trust them but cite a video from an ex CIA official as your evidence.... makes sense. :redface:
I guess he's one of the good ones? :rolleyes:

About as much sense as you agreeing that Trump is a conman scumbag and then go to his rally.

gladysvjubb

Veteran
So you don't trust them but cite a video from an ex CIA official as your evidence.... makes sense. :redface:

About as much sense as you agreeing that Trump is a conman scumbag and then go to his rally.

Honest to Christ.......you are a motherfucking DUD. You make comments on shit you never viewed.
Watch the motherfucking video for 3 hours and then make an ill informed fucking DUD comments.
You are bordering on the moniker of ASSHOLE.

armedoldhippy

Veteran

out of rep ALREADY this AM, Deep State. i'll catch you up tomorrow...:tongue:

unclefishstick

Fancy Janitor
ICMag Donor
Veteran
Honest to Christ.......you are a motherfucking DUD. You make comments on shit you never viewed.
Watch the motherfucking video for 3 hours and then make an ill informed fucking DUD comments.
You are bordering on the moniker of ASSHOLE.

yeah,you have a pretty clear view of that border in your rear view mirror!:D

Gry

Veteran
Watch. All the perverts in the former Government are being rounded up. All of the sudden they are disappearing.
We will be left without a leader.

picture.php

Latest posts

Latest posts