What's new
  • Happy Birthday ICMag! Been 20 years since Gypsy Nirvana created the forum! We are celebrating with a 4/20 Giveaway and by launching a new Patreon tier called "420club". You can read more here.
  • Important notice: ICMag's T.O.U. has been updated. Please review it here. For your convenience, it is also available in the main forum menu, under 'Quick Links"!

Seen Bill & Hillary lately????

unclefishstick

Fancy Janitor
ICMag Donor
Veteran
keep in mind the op of this thread thinks aliens are stealing our gold,so logic and common sense aren't going to work...

obviously bill and hill are in new york getting ready to sneak into the jail in matching his and hers ninja outfits to kill gislane...i mean duh! it's so obvious!

T

TakenByTheSky

keep in mind the op of this thread thinks aliens are stealing our gold,so logic and common sense aren't going to work...

obviously bill and hill are in new york getting ready to sneak into the jail in matching his and hers ninja outfits to kill gislane...i mean duh! it's so obvious!

Definitely not just gold but uranium too. What else would explain ancient uranium mines that have been discovered. What interest would early humanoids have in uranium? I believe aliens at one time enslaved humanoids and used them to mine resources for them.

If you look at the accomplishments of many remote early civilizations some of the stuff they did was way too advanced and unexplainable for the time there had to be higher intelligence involved in the evolution of humans. You don't just go from scratching your ass and running from saber tooth's to making batteries, creating language, mathematics and moving stones that move thousands of pounds.

unclefishstick

Fancy Janitor
ICMag Donor
Veteran
Definitely not just gold but uranium too. What else would explain ancient uranium mines that have been discovered. What interest would early humanoids have in uranium? I believe aliens at one time enslaved humanoids and used them to mine resources for them.

If you look at the accomplishments of many remote early civilizations some of the stuff they did was way too advanced and unexplainable for the time there had to be higher intelligence involved in the evolution of humans. You don't just go from scratching your ass and running from saber tooth's to making batteries, creating language, mathematics and moving stones that move thousands of pounds.

so,aliens had the tech to cross interstellar distances and used humans to mine for them?

that makes perfect sense

T

TakenByTheSky

We did.

You can too.

:D

No jobs, stagnant wages, wars ripping thru the middle east, a stale stock market etc.. thank you Obama that's just the hope and change I was looking for.

Trump had the best economy in decades until corona virus. I'm doing the best I've ever done, I've got tons of work, and I've gotten $20 an hour worth of raises just since trump has been elected.

Ringodoggie

Premium user
so,aliens had the tech to cross interstellar distances and used humans to mine for them?

that makes perfect sense

You silly... they used a Stargate. Only takes a few seconds to travel across the universe. I know it's true because I saw Kurt Russel do it right in front of my eyes (on TV).

And, it's just like the OP said... enslaved the humans for mining the minerals to power the space ship.

Think of Earth as a local gas station for space travelers.

Makes sense to me. I'm in with the OP on this one.

unclefishstick

Fancy Janitor
ICMag Donor
Veteran
You silly... they used a Stargate. Only takes a few seconds to travel across the universe. I know it's true because I saw Kurt Russel do it right in front of my eyes (on TV).

And, it's just like the OP said... enslaved the humans for mining the minerals to power the space ship.

Think of Earth as a local gas station for space travelers.

Makes sense to me. I'm in with the OP on this one.

well,you got me there...i mean kurt russell:D

flylowgethigh

Non-growing Lurker
ICMag Donor

that makes perfect sense

Mining eqpt is heavy and takes up a lot of room in the spaceship. Better to use the local inhabitants for the digging, then eat them. Explains where the Mayans went.

:skiiing: Going downhill fast...

D

Deep State

If you have the ability to teleport i don't think you're going to need heavy duty equipment to mine.

Gypsy Nirvana

Recalcitrant Reprobate -
Administrator
Veteran
- That'll decimate the airline, bus, train, taxi, camel and donkey businesses - if we all start teleporting - it'll cause mass unemployment - then everyone will be teleporting down to the beach at once - we will have teleporting jams -

*jeez - this is good 'erb -

If you have the ability to teleport i don't think you're going to need heavy duty equipment to mine.

A

anoydas 666

picture.php
no bills doing ok.

D

Deep State

- That'll decimate the airline, bus, train, taxi, camel and donkey businesses - if we all start teleporting - it'll cause mass unemployment - then everyone will be teleporting down to the beach at once - we will have teleporting jams -

*jeez - this is good 'erb -

Think about Olympic running races :tongue:

Gry

Veteran
Had dinner last night with a woman friend who is "in the know". I can not say that this is true right now. It will eventually leak out.
She said Bill & Hillary are imprisoned in Guantanimo Bay, Cuba. Being held for High Treason and Sedition.
They are ALL being rounded up. Marxists.

Dreaming the ultimate Fox dream while studiously pretending
not to notice or care that it would replace democracy with oligarchy.

Gypsy Nirvana

Recalcitrant Reprobate -
Administrator
Veteran
- How about you try a Monarchy masquerading as a parliamentary democracy for a while? - already the USA has Prince Barry and Megs installed - we could loan you Prince Randy Andy too - (the fbi want a word there) - and maybe even his Dad Phil the Greek? - to really get the National Enquirer and Rolling Stone rocking over them - maybe declaring a Monarchical Oligarchy is being more honest - as to where much of the power lies anyway - and has done - for a very-very long time - rather than using 'democracy' as some sort of politically correct shield - to make the people think that they have some sort of choice - as to what puppet gets his/her strings pulled - to be able to Lord or Lady it all over us - as they do -

- Yes - how about an American Monarchy? - You can have ours as a 'starter kit' - if you like - lol

-

Dreaming the ultimate Fox dream while studiously pretending
not to notice or care that it would replace democracy with oligarchy.