What's new

Competition Seeds Mafia Competition!

Riviera123

Hello all I recieved the seeds today from Seed Mafia in very cool packaging . so the grow must be completed by March 1 if I'm not mistaken ,let's roll !!
I don't think I have a handle on this contest , need link to actual rules and where to make diary info would be great . Do I post the pics to the diary ?

Seeds Mafia

Vendor
I don't think I have a handle on this contest , need link to actual rules and where to make diary info would be great . Do I post the pics to the diary ?
Hello, to participate in the competition enter the google form,
1) Choose 2 varieties and write the delivery dates (or write us the dates in pm)
2) We send you the seeds for free
3) Open the growth diary in the grow diaries section
4) You write the link from your diary here in the group
5) Try to make the most beautiful diary with pictures, videos, comments so that you have a chance to win first place

spigolaro

I think I'm at a good point regarding my cultivation of New haze, unfortunately I don't know how to use the PC well, yes I know I'm ignorant and for me technology is a huge gap and therefore I don't even know how to make a link, but for anyone who wants to take a look is in the Cultivation Diaries section. As I wrote above, I'm in good shape, tomorrow the plant reaches its fifth week after the change of photoperiod and is in good shape. Before changing the photoperiod to 12 hours I kept it in the dark for 24 hours and it's not the first time I've used this little trick but it seems that by doing this you gain a few days less when the cut arrives and in any case I had read an article of Paradise seeds a few years ago which explained the reason for this thing obviously explained something else but honestly I don't remember very well because I'm a stoner ahahahaha. Let's go back briefly to the cultivation: after 24 hours of darkness the lights came on and it started to work straight away, especially with regards to elongation and for 4 weeks every day I had to raise the LED panel and I got right to the limit, However, I repeat, for those who want to see this beauty, go to the appropriate section and I will post more photos this evening. I wanted to thank Icmag and Mafia seed for this beautiful initiative and also thanks to those who will follow my modest cultivation

Seeds Mafia

Vendor
I think I'm at a good point regarding my cultivation of New haze, unfortunately I don't know how to use the PC well, yes I know I'm ignorant and for me technology is a huge gap and therefore I don't even know how to make a link, but for anyone who wants to take a look is in the Cultivation Diaries section. As I wrote above, I'm in good shape, tomorrow the plant reaches its fifth week after the change of photoperiod and is in good shape. Before changing the photoperiod to 12 hours I kept it in the dark for 24 hours and it's not the first time I've used this little trick but it seems that by doing this you gain a few days less when the cut arrives and in any case I had read an article of Paradise seeds a few years ago which explained the reason for this thing obviously explained something else but honestly I don't remember very well because I'm a stoner ahahahaha. Let's go back briefly to the cultivation: after 24 hours of darkness the lights came on and it started to work straight away, especially with regards to elongation and for 4 weeks every day I had to raise the LED panel and I got right to the limit, However, I repeat, for those who want to see this beauty, go to the appropriate section and I will post more photos this evening. I wanted to thank Icmag and Mafia seed for this beautiful initiative and also thanks to those who will follow my modest cultivation
Good job!

mr.brunch

Veteran
Hi everyone
Sorry I am so late to the party 🎊 but life sometimes happens then before you know it, it’s Christmas 🎄
I am too late for a competition entry, but I fully intend to honour the grow and will post up a grow thread accordingly…
it will not be completed by the competition cut off date, but it will be present!

I have sprouted 3x critical jack and 1 x gorilla cake which are now above ground in tiny pots.
I will share the link when it’s up :tiphat:

Normannen

Anne enn Normal
Veteran
Hi everyone
Sorry I am so late to the party 🎊 but life sometimes happens then before you know it, it’s Christmas 🎄
I am too late for a competition entry, but I fully intend to honour the grow and will post up a grow thread accordingly…
it will not be completed by the competition cut off date, but it will be present!

I have sprouted 3x critical jack and 1 x gorilla cake which are now above ground in tiny pots.
I will share the link when it’s up :tiphat:
You go buddy! You have a link?

mr.brunch

Veteran
You go buddy! You have a link?
Hi mate. And happy Christmas 🎄
Thread is here, only just sprouted…. I’ll add a couple of baby pics later on :tiphat:

Latest posts

Latest posts