What's new
  • Happy Birthday ICMag! Been 20 years since Gypsy Nirvana created the forum! We are celebrating with a 4/20 Giveaway and by launching a new Patreon tier called "420club". You can read more here.
  • Important notice: ICMag's T.O.U. has been updated. Please review it here. For your convenience, it is also available in the main forum menu, under 'Quick Links"!

TW’s grow diary for SeedMafia comp

twshoot67

IMG_4711.jpeg
Hello everyone my name is Tim a newbie on the ICMag block. My choice for this competition will be the Girl Scout Cookie Auto Flower. Today 11/09/23 at 1:45 pm est, I took two germinated seeds, planted them in Foxfarm Ocean Forest grow medium that’s going to grow in two three gallon grow bags. And here are the particulars.
Using these items to start:

- 2’-6” x 2’-6” x 5’-6 Spider Farmer Tent
- Advanced AC Infinity Cloud line series w/ Controller 69 Pro
- light Ion board S33 Full Spectrum LED Grow light 240W Samsung LM301b
- exhaust cloud line Pro T4 w/ Temp & Humidity VPD Controller 4” w/carbon filter
- 2 S6 tent clip fans w/ 10 speeds EC motor auto oscillation
- home made water feeding on timer w/drip

still cleaning tent from last grow so by tomorrow plant will be in their permanent home.

twshoot67

Ok figured I’d add these few pics as it’s only been a little over 2 days since dropped in soil. I’m using my Mars TS100 LED for the seedlings for a couple weeks before I switch to my final light the AC Infinity S33 Full Spectrum LED Grow Light 240W. 16 / 8 light schedule for seedling. Do you think I should put a dome for humidity?

Any suggestions I’m always willing to learn.
thanks for like and follow if you choose to do so…. 😀

IMG_4728.jpeg
IMG_4729.jpeg
IMG_4730.jpeg
IMG_4731.jpeg

twshoot67

Ok it’s been 10 days since seeds popped and I posted first pics. These two girls have been growing nicely Lucy is looking to be much healthier than Rachel but maybe Rachel is just off to a slower start. Still just using my Mars TS-600 for the seedlings figure maybe next week changing over to the more powerful AC Infinity IONBoard S33 which I used on my last grow I used from the 1/2 way point. Well here’s a few pics from today:
IMG_4822.jpeg
IMG_4823.jpeg
IMG_4824.jpeg
IMG_4825.jpeg
IMG_4826.jpeg

twshoot67

Hey guys hoping I can get a little help here. This is very close to the 2 week mark since seeds popped through the soil. One plant seems great while the other seems to be stunted or sick. Can any experts give me so tips? Here are the newer pictures:

IMG_4838.jpeg

IMG_4839.jpeg

IMG_4840.jpeg

twshoot67

It’s now 4 days since last post and 17 days since they broke through the soil. I’m having a rough time with one of the plants. It’s not like I had 6 girls and 1 was a runt I only have 2 girls and 1 is a runt. One guy said he thinks I’m over watering. But if that was the case why is the other plant thriving? What causes the same batch of seeds ( to have two plants so different ) and maybe the @SeedMafia can chime in on this….. well here’s pics 17 days in.

IMG_4868.jpeg

IMG_4870.jpeg

IMG_4872.jpeg

BigGPop

I have the same issue w/a strain, I got one to turn around, but the other not so good yet, I got desperate so I tried a youtube remedy we'll see what happens, cinnamon & milk ?
My daughter called one day crying about a plant of hers she says is dying, I told her to try it, she called a few days later, saying it worked, so desperate to save this plant I gave it a try. Just applied last night!

twshoot67

Well my sickly baby is starting to look like it may recover, but in the meantime I started the last of the 3 seeds from seed mafia but it hasn’t germinated as of yet. But the big girl is doing well as I started LST with the girls as it seems that may be the best way to get biggest yield from the GS auto. Here are some pics from yesterday.
IMG_4905.jpeg

IMG_4906.jpeg

IMG_4907.jpeg
IMG_4909.jpeg

Last edited:

BigGPop

I believe my three abusied ladys are trying to bounce back, the leaves finally started to lift a bit on 2, im giving them another week!
It's crazy everything is the same in every pot, but 3 are struggling!

twshoot67

I believe my three abusied ladys are trying to bounce back, the leaves finally started to lift a bit on 2, im giving them another week!
It's crazy everything is the same in every pot, but 3 are struggling!
Yeah sometimes I guess it’s like anything in nature you have the week and the strong or the runt of the litter. However you want to describe it, but some seeds are just heartier then others from same batch. I’m not sure how seedmafia does their thing when they are pollinating the plant they want seeds from or if they keep all seeds from each plant separate batch numbers. But if I were pollinating and trying to bread I would think that’s what most companies do? But to know for sure I guess one would have to as.

twshoot67

Today Is 12/5 which is just over a month and the 75th birthday of one of my fav rock singers Ozzy Osbourne. Of the girls the 2nd of the two is doing fantastic imo, and now the 1st is starting to improve just a bit. So I think with a little tlc I can have both plants harvesting obviously the 2nd one may just be ahead of the other by a week or two. Here’s how they look today.
IMG_4925.jpeg

IMG_4926.jpeg

IMG_4927.jpeg

twshoot67

Ok guys today is 12/10 and my girls are well 1 is doing well the other had some crazy shit going on but looks like it snapped out of its badness and is starting to grow. I’m keeping an eye on it in case is got some illness. The other girl as you can see from the pics has been just moving along like it should. For some reason I thought this was week 5/6 but looking at dates I started seedlings on 11/9 and today is 12/10. So reality they are just a little over a month. Could you please let me know what you think As this is my first auto. I have them on light schedule of 16/8. I gave the girls a very small amount of myco bliss powder 1/2 teaspoon in a gallon a of water over the course of 6/8 days just a small amount every other day to help with root growth. According to FoxFarm Ocean Forests soil has everything the plants should need. Well here’s some pics from this morNing;
IMG_4934.jpeg

IMG_4935.jpeg

IMG_4936.jpeg

IMG_4938.png

twshoot67

Can anyone help on what’s happening since Sunday? they seemed fine and now they’re droopy and leaves some yellow or brown areas?
IMG_4958.jpeg

IMG_4961.jpeg

IMG_4959.jpeg

twshoot67

You can see how the runt is starting to get some growth and I’m wondering what’s happening to the bigger girl she’s starting to get a little yellow but I’m not over heating, not over watering, and no nutes added to the FF OF material. I just tried flushing last night so hopefully I can figure out whsts making this happen. Any help
Im listening.

twshoot67

I’ll try posting some recent pics tonight and if not by Friday. Have a hospital procedure tomorrow so not sure how fast I’ll recover since I just turned the big 60 last week. 😆

twshoot67

Sorry have’t posted pics on the regular because my sister was diagnosed with breast cancer so between that and my own shit going on I haven’t posted every week like I planned. But I have approximately 4/5 weeks and my SeedMafia girls out autos should be ready to harvest. Been having issues with the girls with both PH levels and low nitrogen. But here are some pics that I took tonight. Not sure why I don’t see them in the @SeedMafia comp. But I entered back in November. Well here’s the pics:
#seedmafia #contest
IMG_5079.jpeg
IMG_5080.jpeg
IMG_5081.jpeg
IMG_5091.jpeg
IMG_5092.jpeg
IMG_5093.jpeg

Last edited:

twshoot67

Still has that lime green color and ph tested tonight at 6.5 trying to get it down to 5 to see if that will get them back to the healthy green color they were a month ago. Also just added 20 mil liters of nitrogen with a gallon of 5.0 oh distilled water. Hopefully by next week they’re repaired. If anyone has any tips I’m willing to learn.

Latest posts

Latest posts