What's new
  • Happy Birthday ICMag! Been 20 years since Gypsy Nirvana created the forum! We are celebrating with a 4/20 Giveaway and by launching a new Patreon tier called "420club". You can read more here.
  • Important notice: ICMag's T.O.U. has been updated. Please review it here. For your convenience, it is also available in the main forum menu, under 'Quick Links"!

Seed depot closing

Status
Not open for further replies.

Skip

Veteran
maybe you need to address when so many members just felt they needed to up and leave at the drop of a hat?
The "drop of the hat" was carefully orchestrated by JB and his minions (esp. hippie420). JB started screwing Gypsy and ICMag while he was still an employee. Again this thread is NOT about ICMag folks. Keep attacking us and this thread will be closed.

Some people don't like being moderated at all, that's why they went to a website where the mods are so "cool" people can bash anyone and spread lies without being confronted. Sorry, but you can't do that here without consequences.

Clarence

FUZZY WUZZY
Veteran
I can and will verify that karmabitch aka Mrs RD had come over to sort out the problems and had also asked about this specific wholesaler that we also use.

Cannavore

Veteran
J.B. / Ripz / Mr.C ( all the same dude ) has a history of doing this.

RacerBoy71, Hippie420, BatManSkunk/monsterdrank, hellraizer, karmaabitch ect all float around the web " selling " for this piece of garbage.

<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<edited out other vendors etc>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>

It's allllllllllllllllll over.

Conspiracy-Keanu-745x559-18b75479e09d8c00.jpg

Pragma

Why didn't RD announce that they removed their stock back in april ?
I guess I got suckered too with that buy one get one free back in june.
That offer was announced weeks prior via email/twitter/RD subforum, and Mrs. RD had nothing but kind words for him on the forum. And NOW you tell us that those seeds were fake ? Thanks for the heads up I guess ?

Shows how little you care imho, but I digressed sorry folks.

Cannavore

Veteran
Lol so breeders knew about this for awhile and did nothing?

Can you say plan BACKFIRED?

Fuck that noise that's pretty ridiculous. Especially since these breeders basically posted on TSD up until its demise.

Harry Gypsna

Dirty hippy Bastard
Veteran
The breeders were probably keeping schtum, in the hope that monies owed, would be forthcoming, and in the certain knowledge that it never would be if they rocked the boat.

That offer was announced weeks prior via email/twitter/RD subforum, and Mrs. RD had nothing but kind words for him on the forum. And NOW you tell us that those seeds were fake ? Thanks for the heads up I guess ?

My wife and I talked to her face to face at the cup in SF and I raved about how stoked I was on getting a bunch of their packs and she didn't say a word.

Skip

Veteran
Lol so breeders knew about this for awhile and did nothing?

Can you say plan BACKFIRED?

Fuck that noise that's pretty ridiculous. Especially since these breeders basically posted on TSD up until its demise.
Yes, not only were some breeders warned, but some had inside info and kept quiet for selfish reasons (like JB threats). Yet, we here at ICMag were supposed to know all about this and give even more public warnings?

Some vendors and customers tried to warn, but were banned or threads were deleted there (I thought they didn't ban ppl on TSD? Another lie...)

Meanwhile some mods and members over there made us into pariahs just so TSD would draw more traffic from icmag.

During all that time, the staff here acted professionally. We only acted when JBs minions appeared here to spam or bad mouth us, as they continue to do... And some are trying to get you folks to go to other seedbanks now. Are you still going to trust them?

No. I gave the permission for the promo. But he was to go through the new distributor. He he wanted gear. He had to buy it from the new distributor. When this went down I emailed the distributor after this starting going down and found out no orders were places. I pulled the stock in April caue of other issues.
My next move is to have people with tSD Oders from May 1st to Dec 25 to contact RD and get them replaced ! I'll have to find a Seed bank. To help. But we'll replace those packs.
That offer was announced weeks prior via email/twitter/RD subforum, and Mrs. RD had nothing but kind words for him on the forumAnd NOW you tell us that those seeds were fake ? Thanks for the heads up I guess ?

No. I gave the permission for the promo. But he was to go through the new distributor. He he wanted gear. He had to buy it from the new distributor. When this went down I emailed the distributor after this starting going down and found out no orders were places. I pulled the stock in April caue of other issues.
My next move is to have people with tSD Oders from May 1st to Dec 25 to contact RD and get them replaced ! I'll have to find a Seed bank. To help. But we'll replace those packs.

That would be pretty cool
Thanks

oldpink

Un - Retired,
Administrator
Veteran
A lot of people have known there was trouble with JB and his business methods for a while me included
but IF I had came out attacking him and his site I can assure you it would have been turned into me bashing a competitor by certain people
and personally I've had enough drama over the years in this business to know when to just do what I do
and keep out of other sites business and get on with helping here at IC and the seed sites

Skip

Veteran
you get the same sort of thing now at RIU.
This is off-topic, but since we've been bashed in this thread for not "warning" people, here's a new warning!

RIU has been hacked!

I recognize the type of hack that has been done to RIU.

I thought I noticed something a few days ago when I went there. There was a quick redirection to another website.

This kind of hack only affects you on the first visit to RIU that day. Subsequently you don't get the redirect again.

Why would you? The hack has already infected your machine if you don't have sufficient defenses.

So yeah, if you visit RIU, do a root-kit scan and see if you're infected. If so let ppl know.

I've said it before, but I'll say it again. New versions of vBulletin are hacked every day.

I've heard bad rumors about vBulletin since it was bought out by Internet Brands years ago.

One fact: the main programmers quit when it was bought out. They started another company. vB's never been the same since.

Last edited:

Pragma

I see... sorry for the hasty words then.. I will contact you as I made the purchase during the offer in august..Much thanks..

IGROWMYOWN

Veteran
Yes, not only were some breeders warned, but some had inside info and kept quiet for selfish reasons (like JB threats). Yet, we here at ICMag were supposed to know all about this and give even more public warnings?

Some vendors and customers tried to warn, but were banned or threads were deleted there (I thought they didn't ban ppl on TSD? Another lie...)

Meanwhile some mods and members over there made us into pariahs just so TSD would draw more traffic from icmag.

During all that time, the staff here acted professionally. We only acted when JBs minions appeared here to spam or bad mouth us, as they continue to do... And some are trying to get you folks to go to other seedbanks now. Are you still going to trust them?
skip how do you feel about the Breeders who knew that fakes were being sold under their brand name and said nothing?

medman225

I want to simply say thank you to everyone for posting their experiences.
im guilty of ordering from them, as the pay option made it seem like it was the best choice... looking back i should have known better and someone here said earlier when theyve ben fucked they were all to willing to let themselves get fucked... me too.

we all need to take a deep breath, and try and learn a valuable lesson here; that were probably gonna see more and more of these type of con artist as this industry shifts more and more towards legalization. we need to truly remember the longstanding reputable seedbanks, and be much more wary of any NEW seedbanks until theyve seriously proven themselves.
my condolences for all who have been ripped off by tsd... jb will get his.

one last thing tho, someone said that ripz is jb.... and if i had known the guy who made pp was behind tsd, i would have never even looked at his site.

and yes it was veeery evident that tsd was a clone of his competitors, seedbou/bay.

Last edited:

aligee

Veteran
J.B. / Ripz / Mr.C ( all the same dude ) has a history of doing this.

RacerBoy71, Hippie420, BatManSkunk/monsterdrank, hellraizer, karmaabitch ect all float around the web " selling " for this piece of garbage.

<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<edited out other vendors etc>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>

It's allllllllllllllllll over.

so Ripz (Pott pimmp dot com), JB (TSD)are all one and the same???
glad i never took Hippie420 invitation to vend there!

CrashPad

so Ripz (Pott pimmp dot com), JB (TSD)are all one and the same???
glad i never took Hippie420 invitation to vend there!

Yes they even had a site BEFORE p.p. Same thing, scam.

PP then started fucking people over & Mr.C comes to the rescue & started canz, nettics, db. Off the same server as p.p.

Search p.p. on google. Read a few of the different threads someone posted about the server hosting all these sites but they had more excuses. Mr.C started screwing people last year, none payment breeders hit the road. He's been blackmailing lots of people. He used the sister died meme. This bum is always in the hospital or jail when the non payment issues pop up.

Canabuz

Everyone wants to put there two cents, Dude obviously ran a shady business,we need to turn our backs and quit breathing life to his name.

toolwrenchus

Let's set the record straight.

OH, and I nearly forgot!

ANYONE WHO VISITED TSD in the final days when the site redirected your browser to another page, you may have picked up a nasty virus! You should probably do a root kit scan for your own peace of mind.

I posted that announcement two weeks ago in our mod forum... If I had made that public, it would've violated our TOS (mentioning other seed banks) and brought drama onto icmag.

how can one tell if infected?

and what does the infection mean?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Latest posts