What's new

Sealed 6000w, Multi-flow, Daystar ac, Powerhouse, CO2

Greenmopho

Pyrithrum bomb (doktor doom)? Pretty useless if you ask me. For fungus gnats, you need mosquito dunks (bti) in you res. Only spray azatrol on the top of your hydroton, use yellow stickys near the water line ir base of the plants, and do a few CO2 bombs!

Pyrithrum bomb (doktor doom)? Pretty useless if you ask me. For fungus gnats, you need mosquito dunks (bti) in you res. Only spray azatrol on the top of your hydroton, use yellow stickys near the water line ir base of the plants, and do a few CO2 bombs!

by co2 bombs you mean putting the ppms extremely high so all the living creatures die off?

Greenmopho

XxShibbyxX said:
by co2 bombs you mean putting the ppms extremely high so all the living creatures die off?

Yessir. 10,000 ppm CO2 for 15 minuted during the dark period. Repeat every 2 days, at least 3 times.

Greenmopho

Just don't be in there while it gets that high. Also, air the room out well before your lights come on and the stomata open again, as anything over 2,000 ppm CO2 is toxic to plants, and over 4,000 ppm CO2 is toxic to humans.

I usually just get a 20 lb. tank and place it in the centre of the room. Turn off all my fans, a/c, and whatever ventilation, try to seal the room as much as possible. Then I crack the valve on the tank by not even 1/4 turn, and get the hell out for 30 minutes to an hour. Then I come back, I turn on my fresh air supply, leave the doors open, and take the ducting off the last light of each run so the exhaust fans for my lights suck out all the excess CO2. I do all this under green bulbs so I can see what I'm doing. This works well in veg also, especially if you alternate with azatrol treatments.

Natagonnaworrie

If you love life, don't waste time. For time is wh
Veteran
damn.

ok, i'm in now. i learned a lot about RH.

I am thinking of blaming my high RH for this rounds slower growth.

MrWeekend

Went in the room today to find my Haze Hybrid, & Sublime buds falling over at day 30.....
41EYY3XYGEL._SL160_AA160_.jpg
.....pics to come in the next few days.

Sublime is taking the lead in the new tester strains. Its down fall is its branches arent strong enough to hold the bud weight at day 30.

T

Teeg420

Its always better to be falling up than falling down!

I hate when a plant can't support itself like casey jones, nuggs hanging like limp dicks if you don't stake it up, OG Kush same thing bitch is lanky and needs a lil extra support.

S

Stinktoe

L()()king G()()D, u wEEkenderz g()t sUm sKillzz :rasta: man you guys got the mother load of super dank coming your way ;) pass dat shiz

C

cyberwax

MrWeekend: what kind of utilities/addons did you use to create the beneficial bacteria? I saw the floating spunge; but that just gives em a home right? How did u create em, stupid question? Im not sure :p

MrWeekend

You have to buy them.
Great White, Plant Success Soluble, Earth Ambrosia / Earth Nectar just to name a few.

Or you can do a Earth Worm Casting(EWC) Tea...search it

Absolut

Sweet set up dude!

Planning on making a room around that size and it was a real eye opener seeing plants fill up a space that size.

Just wondering what kind of reflective material you're using. Is it more reflective than panda/poly film? That's what I plan on using since mylar is a bitch to work with.

MrWeekend

Weekend, do you recommend any particular type of sponge for habitat? Is natural best?
I have no idea. Im learning as I go with this beni bac stuff. I just bought the biggest ones I could find at petsmart. I have a sponge & biomax bag in the res & controller bucket.

Sweet set up dude!

Planning on making a room around that size and it was a real eye opener seeing plants fill up a space that size.

Just wondering what kind of reflective material you're using. Is it more reflective than panda/poly film? That's what I plan on using since mylar is a bitch to work with.
my haze hybrid really bushes out, so you do kinda have to know your plants.....some of the others im running barely stretched at all in flower.

that stuff is insulation board hung backwards.....the more I think about it the less I like it....looks cool as shit, but I would have been better off with just drywall in the long run.

MrWeekend

DAY 33 from the flip.

Around halfway for most the plants, some will come down a bit earlier.....Everything is looking pretty good if you ignore the leaves. =)

My Haze Hybrid
picture.php

picture.php

picture.php

picture.php

Hawaiian
picture.php

Headband
picture.php

Island Sweet Skunk
picture.php

Durban Poison
picture.php

Grapefruit
picture.php

White Rhino
picture.php

Blue Diesel
picture.php

Sublime
picture.php

LAPD
picture.php

Blowfish
picture.php

Kush Farmer

FROSTY!!!!!:tiphat: They are swelling up nicely. Is the leaf death turning around? I was also wondering if you got the A/C and D/H installed and sealed that baby up? Looks like some may finish in 50ish days.

cobcoop

Puttin flame to fire
ICMag Donor
Veteran
Quite the batcave you guys got goin. Props! I'll be watching round harvest time, lookin good.

FoCo(No.Co)

Barned
Veteran
You have root aphids, I guarantee it. Just because you cant see them, doesn't mean they aren't there.

Unless you treat with a non-systemic chemical pesticide like Spectracide Triazicide, the leaf death will continue and the infected plants will be totally yellow before they mature.

Sorry, I know you dont want to believe this but....

Latest posts

Latest posts