Sealed 6000w, Multi-flow, Daystar ac, Powerhouse, CO2

MrWeekend

More pics soon.

picture.php

FoCo(No.Co)

Barned
Veteran
The Goat looks sick!

Nice work, Weekend(s)... I could never pull off a harvest like that with the RAs around. You cats got skills.

No pics of the Kong? Does that mean we arent keeping it?:whistling:

MrWeekend

The CHOP!......I know the pics arent the greatest, but I had other shit on my mind!

picture.php

3 Musketeers putting up a fight
picture.php

Plant size (haze hybrid)
picture.php

All taken at 70 days

Northern Lights
picture.php

Island Sweet Skunk
picture.php

M4
picture.php

Blowfish
picture.php

Mtn Guerrilla
picture.php

Blue Diesel
picture.php

Romulan x Kong
picture.php

Grapefruit
picture.php

Early Girl
picture.php

White Rhino
picture.php

Kong
picture.php

LAPD
picture.php

Sublime
picture.php

Weekenders Haze Hybrid
picture.php

Few other shots

The rooms big bud winners, haze hybrid top, lapd bottom
picture.php

I was getting this amount of finger hash off almost EVERY plant!
picture.php

T

tokinafaty420

Nice harvast... all those dead leaves is giving me anxiety though. hehe I'm anal about cleaniness in my rooms.

Enjoy the bud.

MrWeekend

Nice harvast... all those dead leaves is giving me anxiety though. hehe I'm anal about cleaniness in my rooms.

Enjoy the bud.

not ideal, but with the root aphids, & brown slime Im lucky I didnt have dead buds on the floor!:) Plus with my 2 week flush I lose alot of fans normally.

iSMOKE.KUSH

Veteran
that kong has been making it's way around the rockies for a minute. it's some bomb. you have almost all the same strains i see on a daily basis.

I like your style. never grown big plants but this makes me want to, Ive tried that island sweet skunk and id kill to try it again haha which is your favorite??

MrWeekend

I like the pics of the sublime whats does it consist of?

I dont think anyone knows.

that kong has been making it's way around the rockies for a minute. it's some bomb. you have almost all the same strains i see on a daily basis.

:tiphat:

That Sublime threw some pretty fall colors, didn't it?

yes sir

whats the final weight? Never seen hazes that dense before...hazes always turn out like shit unless i flower them forever! looks good!

5.5 for the weekend haze hybrid under 3k
3.5 for the mixed 18 different strains under 3k

I like your style. never grown big plants but this makes me want to, Ive tried that island sweet skunk and id kill to try it again haha which is your favorite??

Lapd, Golden Goat, Iss, White rhino, Hawaiian, Sublime. Now I have to try and hunt them down again.

:plant grow:Very nice setup

Thanks

can't wait for the revenge round! hope round 2 is shaping up nicely weekend(s).

me too. trying to clean rooms right now. Hopefully have some in the buckets by the end of the month.

Some dry pics in the next few days...unfortunately some of the really good ones are already gone, so I wont have pics of everything.

Caille

Decent GPW even with all the troubles. If my 6k room does this well on its first run I will be happy. I imagine once you get it dialed in to find your ideal setup, that the .67gpw this run yielded will seem small.

I intend to use some of what I saw here in my own design, I too am going for a bucket system 6k watts single room. Waiting on the house paperwork finalization so I can move in in Dec.

Alexis
*smiles*