What's new

Sealed 6000w, Multi-flow, Daystar ac, Powerhouse, CO2

Yes4Prop215

Veteran
nice pull man....and good recovery from that brown algae attack! reading this thread was like watching a drama unfold lol....post up some more pics of that golden goat!

also..so it seems the main problems you had was humidity? if i ran soil instead of hydro in a room like yours do you think i would have the same humidity problems as you?

and lastly wanna commend on all that work on the ducting and all...that looks like a good amount of work even with a partner or two..

HUGE

Veteran
nice pull man....and good recovery from that brown algae attack! reading this thread was like watching a drama unfold lol....post up some more pics of that golden goat!

also..so it seems the main problems you had was humidity? if i ran soil instead of hydro in a room like yours do you think i would have the same humidity problems as you?

and lastly wanna commend on all that work on the ducting and all...that looks like a good amount of work even with a partner or two..

Yes yes you will have humidity prob. If you seal the room you need a dehumidifier. Period end of story. Sealed rooms=dehumidifier.

HUGE

Veteran
The humidity is not comin from the "hydro" as photosynthesis occures the plants transpire tremendous amounts of moisture. So if you seal the room humidity can go from 0-80% in 1 day with a room full of flowering plants.

highonmt

Veteran
Don't forget about those f...ing RA they make eggs anywhere in yer place that is damp and come back again with a vengence. We could never get them out of one warehouse and finally figured out they were laying eggs in the insulation where there was some condensation problems. Treat all your moms and clones with a steady regime of bayer fruit and veg, spectracide drenches and pyrethrin spray. If you even think of bringing a cutting into yer grow dip it in a 1 to 1 mix of 29 percent peroxide and 100 percent isopropal alcohol then dip em in ph adjusted water. The egges are covered in thick wax and this stuff melts the wax and kill the fuc..ing eggs which are on every thing. We also wiped down every thing lamps, lens, walls,floors, everything we kept with isopropanol and chucked all tubing ETC. Then we doctor doom bombed the whole place and finall brought the co2 up to 10k ppm for 2 hours in the whole warehouse... read empty bulk tank and burners cranked, taped exterior doors on the way out. And we finally won. But it cost us a shit ton of cash and time. Any way once you get em it aint just a matter of if but when they come back unless you keep after them without mercy. Good luck man and way to hold it together for a harvest. Seems like these bastards are a big problem in the rockies.
HM

Latest posts

Latest posts