What's new
  • Happy Birthday ICMag! Been 20 years since Gypsy Nirvana created the forum! We are celebrating with a 4/20 Giveaway and by launching a new Patreon tier called "420club". You can read more here.
  • Important notice: ICMag's T.O.U. has been updated. Please review it here. For your convenience, it is also available in the main forum menu, under 'Quick Links"!

SDxDestroyer, Pink Haired Lebanese, NepJam, ZoidChunk, and a lot more...

titoon29

Travelling Cannagrapher Penguin !
Veteran
ooo pink hairs :D

:whistling:

Nepalese Jam :

Those are f2 from an open pollination on the ACE NJ, i think they were ment to be a little more nep but not sure.
Anyway, these are beautifull small sativas, vigorous, which shouldn t go for more then 12 week i guess.

They don't smell much yet, small trichomes too, but i really like the shape of some which reminds me of some jamaican buds i ve seen. i m very happy with those too !

Nepalese Jam 1

picture.php

Nepalese Jam 2
This one is gonna be huge :)
picture.php

Nepalese Jam 3
picture.php
picture.php
picture.php
picture.php

titoon29

Veteran
ZoidChunk

Zoidfuel x DeepChunk
Zoidfuel is an australian strain developped by moonunit, that he crossed with the deep chunk from tom hill. this looks like to be a mostly indica plant, which should hopefull get some of that incredible high of the zoidfuel. the smell is quite intense, some kind of fuelly, more on one phenotype that i like very much, with some good resin coverage.

ZoidChunk Leaf
picture.php

ZoidChunk 1

picture.php
picture.php

ZoidChunk 2

picture.php
picture.php

titoon29

Veteran
More on lebanese, the four together !

picture.php

and one of the pink lady in her house :)

picture.php

come on don't be shy and post ! there are too many pictures per page if i m only posting ^^
:biggrin: :biggrin: :biggrin: :biggrin:

titoon29

Veteran
Sour Diesel x Destroyer

the infamous french riri cut crossed with some special destroyer (cannabiogen - meo thai genes) male.

They have some of the most incredible smell, a mix of the riri cut with sweety hints, spicy.. def not as kushy as the riri. I'm expecting very very good buds from those, i must say they are my favorite for the moment ! And they have the strongest smell too, as strong as the SD for two phenotypes at least.

Random picts, SD Destroyer only !....
picture.php
picture.php

picture.php
picture.php
picture.php
picture.php
picture.php
picture.php
picture.php

Hope you enjoy the show !!!!

SuperConductor

Veteran
So tell us about the Lebanese aroma man. Remind you of the hash much?
My first NepJam pheno didn't smell much in flower but when it was dry it smelled and tasted really good, loads resin too. The more jamaican pheno was really stinky tho. One of the best euphoric highs around too very active&motivational :dance013:

titoon29

Veteran
Hi SuperConductor,

thanks for your post mate ! and for you tip on the jam !

Well i just went to check that smell on all 4 phenotypes.

First i must say i have never smoke any lebanese hash, i started smoking 6 years ago, and it seems that red lebanese is not available ever since.

But it definetly had some very resinous smell, like some indica hashplant.
the four phenotypes goes from some kind of moisture cream smell (like nivea) to floral, to fuel/solvent. the indica being the more smelly fuel, way more then the 3 others. It s not a smell as strong as dutch strains, but there is smell ..

I have smoked 5 different samples of this lebanese cross already, 3 outdoor and 2 indoors. i found out the taste to be not strong enough for most, probably due to the not so much resin typical from non selected landraces (dont get me wrong, it is decent, but not that of a sour diesel). she would definetly need a bit of breeding.... but one particular phenotype i loved the taste, very resinous smoke ! those 4 are from seeds, so still untested.

I guess it makes her a plant for hash, as the smell has really something very natural and strong in it. From the smell i can imagine how could be the hash with some cure, with mostly amber trichs... definetly something closed to imported hashs i m sure !
I have a friend who is going to make some dry sieve from his outdoor lebanese, i hope i ll get in touch with him to give you some picts and reviews !

I hope that answers your question !

About the nepalese jamaican, well they have not much much smell atm but i'm not worrying about that. landraces like jam or nep sometimes don t stink much (like the lebanese), and i already have the sd destroyer to kick the ass of any smelling strain :)
that's really cool about the euphoric high, i think i ll love that... how long did yours went ?
I'm expecting no more than 12 weeks, but even probably 10/11. I'm at week 7 now.

Thanks for your post, see you around !!!!

SuperConductor

Veteran
NJ can go anywhere between 9 and 13 weeks with the nepal pheno being quicker. I had to cut one at 6 weeks once and it was very powerful even that early, sadly lost the cut. It's strange noone else I know had a smelly pheno but my 13 week NJ was one of the smelliest I've grown.

Yes the leb should really be very aromatic, been a long time since I've seen any round here. I'm thinking of trying the Real seed co version it's said to be especially tasty in that old school hash way. Very short flowering too, how long was the bluehemp one? It has fatter leaves by the looks of it.

What was the Vietnam black you have? I got some VBxC99 f2s recently which should be good.

W

weshjo

well done titoon!
beautiful pics and you're homecross sound very good,
keep us posted.

titoon29

Veteran
Hey superconductor and weshjo,

thanks for your interest mates !

SC: I have actually 4 NJ, but 2 had really big trouble to grow, were the only two of this grow, very yellow, stayed quite small.
on the other two, i have two different phenotypes, one more nepalese, huge buds for 7 weeks, a lot of long big hairs. the other one is probably the jam dominant, very thin leaves, a bit long to start budding, very fluffy buds for the moment. Both should be very interesting to smoke :)

the blue hemp is usually ready in 8 to 9 weeks. but i would say the lebanese is more of an outdoor plant, or a breeding plant. The resin coverage is nice, but it's not enough imo to grow them indoor if you don t have a lot of space or strains... but it s a very nice light smoke for the day i guess... i ll let you know all about the smoke when they re ready.
my friend who grow two leb indoor notice that one phenotype will benefit a lot from curing in term of smell, while the other loosing it. about the smoke i m not sure...
outdoor it finishes beginning of september, and don t grow really tall.

Man i can t believe you got VB C99 f2 mate! THAT IS THE BOMB, the revelation of this year for me. I have smoked a lot of different powerfull sativas this year ( ssh, neville, thai, sugar haze, carribean sativas), and this was the strongest ! I had only one phenotype from clone, it would get you very high for 6 hours with a joint, very dreamy high, too strong for most people. my friend who has the clone and is an heavy smoker totally agree, his friends don t actually want to smoke this stuff anymore cause they would end up freaking out; not able to talk, racy ideas..
I even run her outdoor, but my place is not really ideal for long sativas. had to cut her after 6 weeks of flowering, and still she was a bomb ! you ll get to another world smoking that, mostly inner world when abused ! Can t think straight, LOL... stronger than most indoor...
the clone has been lost sadly, but i hope to see others coming up. my friend did some pollination with it with nice clones, I have the seed, but mixed them with the leb which i was supposed to grow outdoor. so i guess next time !
also the taste was amazing, it has the complexity of the C99 mixed with the thai, indoor it tasted like a fresh organic meal with fresh aromatic herbs. Outdoor it was more leaning to the thai, smoked like some of the thai I tried grown by wallyduck under tropical climate. not that spicy, but you feel like you small some old school herb.
so man, grow them as soon as you can, and keep clones ! trust me on that one and you won t regret it.
i still can t believe she beats up the neville perfectly grown i ve tried (18/22 weeks neville) which is the second strongest sativa i had the chance to smoke... The neville didn t have that fucked up mind effect, or not that strong...

Great to see you on this thread CC, love to talk with ya mate :) come back whenever you want !

same for ya weshjo :)

Nigerian Sativa
from imported seeds. Had two males, one hermie, one female(still female at least ^^)
7 week of flowering, no resin yet, very thin littles calyxes. i will have to cut her at 14w due to my moving, i hope i ll still get some buds from her.

Here she is, 6 weeks flowering. she has finally stretched a bit more than the SD Destroyer, she s around 1m70 !
smell kinda spicy...

picture.php

Last edited:

SuperConductor

Veteran
lol I think you got me mixed up with someone else mate, tho I do sometimes wish I was him when I see his plants lol You must be really high :D

Man you got me all excited about the VBxC99 now, sounds special. Got the VBC99xCTS also, maybe the same freind? I went by Dr Benway on Vibes btw ;) Anyway I'll definitely keep clones and make seeds when the time comes, definitley this year.

Nigerian looks beautiful! Warrior weed!

titoon29

Veteran
lol I think you got me mixed up with someone else mate, tho I do sometimes wish I was him when I see his plants lol You must be really high

well i totally got it was you , don t know why my mind went on another name, probably composer/conductor seems to me pretty close, and i was probably reading one of cc posts... !! sorry mixed up ^^i edited the name ... last time i called englishrick englishprick ^^ LOL, that was a bit worse :)

Man you got me all excited about the VBxC99 now, sounds special. Got the VBC99xCTS also, maybe the same freind? I went by Dr Benway on Vibes btw Anyway I'll definitely keep clones and make seeds when the time comes, definitley this year.

Yes it was from the vibes. not sure if your crossed was made by my friend JaK (probably cause i know he got that CTS), what i m sure is the vbc99 comes from him ! also the lebanese...

That nigerian herb will need to be worked out to lower flowering, it's in my plan to find her good mates in nepal for that purpose...

+++

Braindead#1

Omae wa mo shindeiru
ICMag Donor
Veteran
Very nice thread bro, on the SD X Destroyer, the sativa side of the destoyer is Wow, stretchy bitch ^^.....amazing, strech more than neville! Keep it up!

titoon29

Veteran
Very nice thread bro, on the SD X Destroyer, the sativa side of the destoyer is Wow, stretchy bitch ^^.....amazing, strech more than neville! Keep it up!

hello amigo!

thanks for your post, indeed she is stretchy. but i must say i ve tried to forced it a little bit following the tips of dank frank : a little more Nitrogen than usual at the beginning of flowering, keeping the lamp high... not sure if it changes something...
and the nigerian she is stretchy too, but developping more side branches...

what's the most amazing about this plant is the SMELL ! man i still can't believe how nice the variations are... it truely has a smell as intense as the sd riri, but it has a little fruity/sweet/spicy in it, which makes it even better ! i have grown 30+ strains, but this one is in my top list for smell, with the C99 and the SD i guess... I like it a lot more than the sd, there is not much of earthy/kushy in it.

OK they stretch, but the yield is gonna be amazing on most of them, it totally has what i wanted to get : the sd bud dense shape/high resin production, but the buds are getting a lot longer, meaning bigger :) well here i m talking about my two favorites at the moment, which are quicker and stronger smelling. I'ld guess those are more sd dominant

I don t remember when did the calyxes became huge on the SD, some are of decent size on the two quicker phenotypes but not as much as the sd for the moment.

Now i'm really gratefull to jean for this cross, it is really something that has to be dig into !
I still have to see how they turn for the next 5 to maybe 7 weeks (i'm expecting 12 to 14 weeks, maybe even less...) and how is the smoke, but from my point of view it will be something very very special...

I'ld love to see some destroyer experts around here cause i don t have any previous experience with it.

also it should be noticed that there is still no hermie, which is good cause the SD is quite known for that. but riri clone i m pretty sure is very closed to a true female, never seen any picts of her hermie, or any that i remember !

I think i ll put some buds everywhere just so everything in my life smells SDxDestroyer ... LOL !

good to see you !

DoobieDuck

ICMag Donor
Veteran
titoon..wow what a group..I love pink pistles, the ZoiChunk looks good and is interesting..but best of all..that New Years eve table with all the goodies..makes me wish I was there..bet ya had fun..DD

OrganicMeds

Very lovely growing titoon29 :)

My Zoidchunks are much like yours but outdoors and larger, very DC looking in traits, very minimal side branching so much so that I topped mine to try & get them abit more bushier!

Still a few weeks of vegging to go here (west coast of aust).

I also have some of Moonunits Zoidfuel f3's which are some of the most vigerous plants I have come across, amazing lateral branching. Plants grow in the classic Xmas tree shape.

Love your work mate :)

ElRubio

Veteran
hey all:
wassup titoon, wtf amazing crosses you have.
That SD x Destroyer looks promising; and in accord with you, i suposse those hybrid must have a delightfull aroma.
ive tried some Destroyers here in Madz and the aroma/taste was from citrus-citronella to a more complex tropical fruits like pineapple to mangoes (Jardi´s cut, con tu permiso compadre tocayo la pego aqui):
I hope you can understand something hehe
http://www.cannabiscafe.net/foros/showthread.php?t=137953

That nigerians looks and sounds very very well. Hope you can get some stable female from them.
:)
Best vibes and thx for the actualization!!

titoon29

Veteran
Hello doobie, organicmeds, el rubio !

thanks for your posts !
titoon..wow what a group..I love pink pistles, the ZoiChunk looks good and is interesting..but best of all..that New Years eve table with all the goodies..makes me wish I was there..bet ya had fun..DD
yep, got realllyyyy high, especially due to the cake... even if you see there was some nice stuff to smoke ! those cakes were intense ^^

Very lovely growing titoon29

My Zoidchunks are much like yours but outdoors and larger, very DC looking in traits, very minimal side branching so much so that I topped mine to try & get them abit more bushier!

Still a few weeks of vegging to go here (west coast of aust).

I also have some of Moonunits Zoidfuel f3's which are some of the most vigerous plants I have come across, amazing lateral branching. Plants grow in the classic Xmas tree shape.

Love your work mate

I see some people are interested in that one :) me too !!!. two plants very alike, not huge yielder, and i ld say the buds are quite shy to fatten, at week 7 and a half... one smell more than the other, something very close to the zoidfuel i smoked in australia (give me some aussie flashback when i smell it). It should be something very nice to smoke !

the zoidfuel is amazing mate, too bad i didn t grow it, and i ve just seen two females from the seeds. i sent a lot around to share but didn t see much picts or review back... people have too much to grow these days.
but i ll grow some next time of course ! i know there will be an open pollination going on pretty soon with those C99 zf ...

Elrubio, thanks for your link on the destroyer. i do have smoked 5 different phenotypes which i liked, but found the high was way to clear for me. I'ld like to feel overwhelmed by the high when i put a plant up to 15 weeks and smoke a fatty of it.
well the destroyer did not. but i liked the way it smokes, like a pure sat, the taste is very enjoyable, smoothy thai :)

so i guess perfect choice again to cross the destroyer with the SD that has incredible potency, at least for the type of high i m looking for ! i m so happy with those !

thanks a lot for the good vibes

I have to drop out a little bit sad news, found a little nepjam which hermied very little, and seems to have pollenated some plants, if not all. some few are really seeded (one nj, one or two lebanese), the others not sure yet, the sd destroyer have huge empty calyxes but it could come from the sd... I hope there is no other hermie i didn t see.... but that could have been a lot worse... if i got too many seeds, i m gonna be on for some lebanese hash ^^

see you for the next update soon !

titoon29

Veteran
There is something i really need to share with you guys, picts with my new toy.
as soon as you'll see that, i m sure a lot of you on ic will buy this, and i'm still wondering why i haven t seen any...

so, from 200x cheap (40$ !) microscope from ebay, just one or two picts yet but i ll dig into it tomorrow! have some troubles with colors on my mac but renders perfectly on pc.

lebanese macros !
see how good you can point some trichomes.. i m even seeing the stomates, the other type of trichomes.
next is to see if i can really get to measure trichomes size (height, bulb diameter), or at least to compare them from one phenotype to another. i love that idea :)

picture.php

picture.php

cool pics, and a lotta variety !
moreover, you have unusual crosses or strains, wich is even bettern gotta enjoy !!

ps: that zoidchunk must be something diferent...australian strain... mmmm

Latest posts

Latest posts