What's new
  • Happy Birthday ICMag! Been 20 years since Gypsy Nirvana created the forum! We are celebrating with a 4/20 Giveaway and by launching a new Patreon tier called "420club". You can read more here.
  • Important notice: ICMag's T.O.U. has been updated. Please review it here. For your convenience, it is also available in the main forum menu, under 'Quick Links"!

SDxDestroyer, Pink Haired Lebanese, NepJam, ZoidChunk, and a lot more...

titoon29

Travelling Cannagrapher Penguin !
Veteran
Hey superconductor and groovie !

I just cut a NepaleseJam which had way too many seeds, made some straight qwiso with few buds... damn it is good :)
The lebanese seems to have some mold issues on the leaves, unfortunatly i'm at hygrometry 60%. i m putting them in dark from now, around 5% of trichomes are ambers.

Yep the zoidfuel is a very interesting plant, the smell is very fun, and i can t wait to see the potency
here are some closer look of one :)
Bruned Hair
picture.php

Trichomes
picture.php
picture.php

titoon29

Veteran
Here is the SourDiesel SD that smell the best, my favorite :biggrin:

Low Zoom
picture.php

High Zoom
picture.php

picture.php

Look those two on the left, look like they want to fight ! I'm a better trichome than ya :)

picture.php

picture.php

picture.php
picture.php

titoon29

Veteran
For Fun,

stomates on a leaf, plus the main leaf vein(second), notice the little trichomes around. that is on a fan leaf.

picture.php
picture.php

S

shadoweye976

really nice pics and genetics !props to you titoon.,...

grow on and on bro

titoon29

Veteran
ElRubio my friend, not so professional, but really enjoyable. Now i don t spend half an hour trying to see two trichomes with my pocket microscope !

thanks for the rep shadoweye !

So a little update, :whistling:

now the girls have been going on for 9 week and a half of flowering, they are around 12 weeks old from seeds (keep in mind this should be one bud style ^^)

I have cut the lebanese at 8 weeks, they had some little mold issue, and i wanted something to smoke. :smokeit: They are very light in weight, but as far as i ve seen around indoor all were the same. around 10g per plant, very fluffy buds.

They def would improve with a little cure, but they smoke very nice now, not so strong but strong enough to kick any occasionnal smoker s ass :) I have the indica phenotype to dry, i m expecting this one to be stronger because it smells much more, and it has way bigger resin.

Now i had to cut a nepalese jam due to hermies, and one cause she was full of seeds and probably hermie but couldn t spot the male flowers. so i m not really happy with these one, but the last being nice looking, light smelling, light resin, but very nice sativa buds shape. I m expecting 12 weeks for her, and an cool sativa high jamaican typed ! not too strong.

the zoidfuel dc is on her way, but i m betting at least 12 weeks for her. I just started flushing them a week ago. Smells like coke sweets (you now the one in shape of a bottle), huge trichomes, nice trichome density. Reminds me of the funky smell of one of the samples i remember from oz zoidfuel ! One is quite bigger. Lovely genetics, a big props to moonunit for this cross, i bet it will be something very special to smoke... coke tasting herb ???

the sour diesel destroyer, what to say but OMG ! this is some of the strongest smelling plant i ve grown, and i ve been growing around 40 strains now.
To give you some comparison, one stinks as much as the Cheese (UK exodus), indeed it is quite alike. but even way more fruityyyyyy !
So for those who know the sour diesel riri, and the destroyer, i'ld say
- RiriSD Smell Mostly + Fruity variations (must come from the D)
- RiriSD resin coverage, RiriSD huge calyxes and very dense buds
- Destroyer stretch, and destroyer bud shape ( longer than the SD)
So it makes a SourDiesel which is actually a big yielder ! and i m expecting quite short flowering, as the buds are very big already, so i bet 12 to 13 weeks but not much more.

On that props to my friend jean, which made the cross with a beautifull destroyer male. i can tell that will be one of my best seed grow ever!

Now i just have to wait for the smoke... i have some samples drying atm, some buds from behing just broke on their weight... if it has the sd potency, i ll be freaking high for a longgggg time !!!! yipeeee :)

and finally nigerian ! the girl is starting to bud, she is hugeeeeee !!! like 1/4 of my box, witch is 1.5m2 ! does not smell at all, very very few résin, but i know it will come. bad thing is i can t let her go for more than 6 weeks from now... that sad...

so enough talking, let's have a show :)

Ohhhh some nepal XXX :)
picture.php

picture.php

see the nigerian ? the others big are SD destroyer

picture.php

picture.php

Zoidfuels

1st pict,Behind you see the hairy bud of a nepaljam
picture.php

picture.php
picture.php
picture.php
picture.php
picture.php

My favorite SD Destroyer, stronger smell than the riri, a mix of kushy incense pineapple lemon, i m really in love with the fresh smell...

picture.php
picture.php
picture.php
picture.php
picture.php
picture.php

hope you enjoyed, i ll get some shots with my scope soon too ! bit busy with exams atm ...

if you have any question, any comment, feel free, you're welcome my friends !

Strainbrain

Chairman of the Joint Chiefs
Veteran
:smoke:

Love the thread, Titoon! I had a Zoidfuel x Cherryfuel lady go through my cab recently... ran her a couple of times but she was slow-growing and so sensitive to everything - even things I could evidently not perceive - that I had to let her go. Hopefully I have a better, more vigorous and resinous one in the last 10 seeds!

negura

Hi titoon !

Great thread, very happy to see your garden !

That's beautifull, do you keep sour destroyer mother plants ?

++

sondeos

titoon hello very beautiful plants, very good job. step from time to time and see your great work. greetings.:smokeit:

Pd. have begun to flourish nigerian?

titoon29

Veteran
Hello Strainbrain, Groovy, Negura, sondeos !

Thanks for your comments, greatly appreciated !

Strainbrain > well usually anything zoidfuel should be really vigorous, but seems the candy side of the line is not so much vigorous. my zf dc are doing well, not huge but nice dense nugs, of course it can t be compared to a sativa like the SDxDestroyer cross i have in yield nor stretch.

Negura > Im done with mother plants my friend, so i didn t kept any (might be as well because i m going to nepal for a while). also i know there are still some seeds to be explored, and i have given some cuts around.

sondeos > the nigerian is just starting to produce small buds and resin, that's a bit sad cause i maybe don t have more than 6 weeks to let her go. but i ll see if i find somebody to finish this baby. no sign of male flowers.
resin is just so shy, look at that !!!
picture.php

feel free to ask any questions !!!!

titoon29

Veteran
ok guys, time for new picts :

Here is the nigerian, i got her out, she s really big. getting starting to really show some resin and smell, kind of incense alike, funny it reminds me african shops smell ^^
she still really like nitrogen and i have to feed her heavily...

(here she is closed to one sd destroyer to show you the difference...
picture.php
picture.php
picture.php
picture.php
picture.php
picture.php
picture.php
picture.php

titoon29

Veteran
Now for those who have grown the riri SD

here is a pict that ll probably reminds you something.. it is my favorite phenotype of SD destroyer, strongest smell.

picture.php
picture.php

here is another phenotype, more mixed SD destroyer, more sativa shaped buds, still very resinous.

picture.php
picture.php

i got a new cable so i should be able to post more picts soon, but the more you ask, the more picts you ll get !!!!! :whistling:

mathias

Salut titoon ? magnifique plantes ...C ' est encore plus complet qu'un coffee se que tu dois avoir a fumé .
Un cultivateur du pacifique sud

Latest posts

Latest posts