What's new
  • Happy Birthday ICMag! Been 20 years since Gypsy Nirvana created the forum! We are celebrating with a 4/20 Giveaway and by launching a new Patreon tier called "420club". You can read more here.
  • Important notice: ICMag's T.O.U. has been updated. Please review it here. For your convenience, it is also available in the main forum menu, under 'Quick Links"!

SDxDestroyer, Pink Haired Lebanese, NepJam, ZoidChunk, and a lot more...

titoon29

Travelling Cannagrapher Penguin !
Veteran
Hi Everybody !!! Thanks for the good vibes !!!!!!!!

:headbange :headbange

Here are more picts for ya all :laughing:

Enjoy !

Appollo Mist Bud

tofs0721600x12001280x76gd9.jpg

NYCD

tofs0241280x768pe1.jpg

400W

placardgeneral1280x768ho1.jpg

Haze, short and quick flowering

kfh0041024x7681280x768xn8.jpg

dossier610811280x768hh6.jpg

dossier610201280x768id7.jpg

Jack Herer
jack41280x768ey3.jpg

Killing fields

(see the purple ^^)
dossier610321280x768fn6.jpg

dossier610251280x768fw5.jpg

titoon29

Veteran
Time to make an update, after a 6 months break in australia, i have been growing indoor and outdoor since march... and travelling a bit.. amsterdam, private cannacup in spain....

Random picts

Amnesia Haze, clone, very intense high, grown by me
amnesia2.jpg

NYCD + cheese Uk clone ISO OIL
Very strong uplifting high, smell like lime essential oil, very tasty. i used 15g of buds to get around 1g of oil.
homemadeoil1655.jpg

In the blowfish (clone), outdoor, by tantan
indaberry.jpg

Kali Mist pre 2000 clone outdoor; by me. Nice taste, especially vaped, very floral. Uplifting high, not so strong.
kalid.jpg

Outdoor Libanese, by Jean
libanese.jpg

libanese2.jpg

Morrocon hash from Amsterdam
morroco.jpg

Nepal Xtreme, Amsterdam
nepalburn.jpg

nepalxxx.jpg

nepalxxx2.jpg

My bubbler
pipem.jpg

15488355.jpg

Vietnam Black x C99 clone, outdoor, grown by me
Nice thai taste, C99 is found indoor but not outdoor. Very very uplifting high, gets you really high for hours, the worst is you have to talk to somebody to realise it ^^ Only for advanced smokers, one of the strongest herb i ve ever experienced...
vb2f.jpg

vbsh.jpg

Pure paki X18 from amsterdam
x18.jpg

ZoidFuel, Australian strain, grown by me.
nice uplifting high, but taste was dissapointing, on this particular phenotype... some were far tastier, but only this one i could root...
zoid.jpg

I hope you enjoyed the show, more picts to come... I m popping some
(VietnamB x C99) x ???
Nigerian seeds
SourDiesel (riri clone cf sig) x Destroyer
CherryFuelCandy x Destroyer
Zoifuel x DeepChunk
maybe i ll do a grow journal..

see you soon, please let me know if you liked !!!!!!

Strainbrain

Chairman of the Joint Chiefs
Veteran
Nice list, titoon... I'll be watching what your Zoid-line crosses do. I have some zoidfuel x cherryfuel going now, and 10 more to pop. Intense odor on my only girl... very unique.

-s

W

weshjo

good work titoon!

have you smoke the serious BBG ,how many phenos?
I was a bit disapointed by this strain.

another c99 lover here:joint:
DSCN07950001.JPG

keep up the good work!

titoon29

Veteran
hello weshjo,

thanks for your post !

indeed i ve smoked this bubble; was part of my last 1kw setup, along with 10 other strains from clones.

so this wasn t coming from my selection.

i found out the bubble to be quite tasty, sweet/fruity, but i must say it s not a strain for me. don t get me wrong, it s good. but it lacks in potency, and tolerance building is like 3 joints for me...

i could smoked up to 5g a day, compare to my potent strains which would be 2g... so good, yes, but not for heavy smoker like me.. also i usually prefer spicy/herbal/incense tastes rather than fruity...

also my friends who don t smoke much loved it, fruity always work on them, and bubblegum has a lot of a sativa high : uplifting, very euphoric.

i ve grown the white label which gave me some phenotypes almost like this one, same taste and same light high.

if you want some potent bubblegum, i ld suggest go for the bubble cross from BOG, who has just returned. they seems to be far more potent than what i got.

but still even if it s not what i prefer, the bubblegum has some very interesting properties, nice indica shape, very dense buds, fruity like hell, very euphoric high.

why were you disappointed with yours ?

C99 is for sure one of the best around...

P

ptg

great thread,with awesome pics!:yoinks:

You definitely have a greenthumb!:respect:

What is the leb grown by Jean?The one from blue hemp?And is the VB x c99 clone comin from commercially available seeds?

Peace!

jammie

ganjatologist
Veteran
hey there titoon. some damn classy grows ya got goin on this thread. i was looking to grow Female seed's c99 or grapefruit. which do ya think is better. thanks for the info

W

weshjo

hello weshjo,

why were you disappointed with yours ?

after the good result i've got with the ak47 and like i've smoked some good bubble pheno,i've grow the serious BBG,
got 3 phenos not very potent in taste and high,strech a lot and very sativa !

titoon29

Veteran
ptg > Hello friend ! Well the lebanese was an f2, bred with lebanese f1, must be from blue hemp yep.
vb C99 unfortunatly is unavailable commercially, but a lot of crosses have been made around... :) i m growing some atm, vb C99 crossed with some of the nicest fr clones !

jammie> as far as what i ve seen and grown (both gf and C99, and smoked few samples from others), they are quite different. the C99 i found was not that much fruity, more a very complex taste, i love it and it can be recognised instantly.
The grapefruit has a high which is less potent, but still very enjoyable, and easy to control. the taste is different from the C99. It would be more kinda the bubble gum.
i m not sure both are available at the moment, but i ld go for the C99.

weshjo> my bubble gum were always very indica, and always very tasty... you had quite a bad luck, sorry !

thanks for again for you posts all !

jammie

ganjatologist
Veteran
thanks for the info. i don't plan on doing my next grow til feb and have always wanted to do cindy, and i hear both should be avail in jan from female seed

titoon29

Veteran
Hey jammie,

well C99 has been expected for a while now, it should have been back almost a year ago... you should try the mosca bx, it should be even better :)

Sweet Blue

Haze ?

Killing Fields

jammie

ganjatologist
Veteran
hey there titoon thnks for the heads up on mosca. unfortunately i only do one grow/yr and i don't have the time or space to take my chances on the luck of mother nature. i usually germ 20 or so feminized, veg the best 10 then flower the best 5or6. ps- loved yer carib sativa tour. i usually go to jamaica every winter for sun n weed but this year i'm heading back to my stoner roots- panama.

Masterlow

Great looking citral, got some in veg now, bout to go into flower in about 2 weeks, after looking at that citral pic, i can't bloody wait!!

All your ladies make me drool

Peace

Latest posts

Latest posts