What's new
  • Happy Birthday ICMag! Been 20 years since Gypsy Nirvana created the forum! We are celebrating with a 4/20 Giveaway and by launching a new Patreon tier called "420club". You can read more here.
  • Important notice: ICMag's T.O.U. has been updated. Please review it here. For your convenience, it is also available in the main forum menu, under 'Quick Links"!

SDxDestroyer, Pink Haired Lebanese, NepJam, ZoidChunk, and a lot more...

sondeos

Hello Titoon, are very well your plants. Buenisimo I hope something comes out of Nigeria and that you have expectacular SD Destroyer, I am frequent visitor to your thread. a greeting.:smokeit:

titoon29

Travelling Cannagrapher Penguin !
Veteran
Hello all, Strainbrain, Locoporro, OragnicMeds, Braindead, Sammet and Sondeos !

and :thanks: a lot for your comments, it's greatly appreciated !

so i guess we'll have some sour diesel destroyer picture party !
:groupwave:

SourDiesel x Destroyer, SD leaning phenotypes
picture.php

picture.php

1st Diesel Leaning The most smelling plant, diesel along with fruity tones, very very dense buds. Closest to the original SD riri mother
picture.php

picture.php

2nd Diesel Leaning phenotype, more sour/kushy. some few ph issues so the main buds is little leafy.
picture.php

picture.php

picture.php

3rd Diesel Leaning phenotype, sour/kush too, on the right.
picture.php

Last edited:

titoon29

Veteran
3rd Diesel Leaning Phenotype, Leafy top bud due to ph issue.
picture.php

picture.php

picture.php

picture.php

picture.php

picture.php

picture.php

More Destroyer leaning phenotypes, while being more SD smelling. huge :)

picture.php

Last edited:

titoon29

Veteran
Destroyer leaning phenotypes
Very and early resinous, still quite dense for a sativa
picture.php

picture.php

picture.php

picture.php

picture.php

picture.php

picture.php

picture.php

Last edited:

1000ARMSofKALI

SD x Destroyer looks great, nice sativa dom, both strains are massive trichs producents... great job with it titoon, and dont forget smoke report...

kali

Bacchus

Throbbing Member
Veteran
So feeding them Belgium beer is your secret to nice and healthy plants ;)

Looking Awesome!!!! I love the SD x Destroyer cross.

titoon29

Veteran
Hola sondeos, 1000ARMSofKALI , Bacchus !

thanks for your comments my mates ! yes this SD Destroyer is really yummy and i m fully in love with them... i m sad you can t smell it through the computer cause it is really intense !

few more picts

Still sativa leaning phenotype
picture.php
picture.php
picture.php
picture.php

picture.php

And now, a little late girl

CherryCandy Fuel x Destroyer

(same destroyer male as the Sd x D)

shape looks the same, quite heavy trichomes coverage, smell is very different from any of the SD Destroyer, reminds me of some iberic smoked ham, but it is very complex. also fruity hints. looks like it s gonna be some killer too !

picture.php
picture.php
picture.php

hope you enjoyed the show... soon will be some picts and comments about the Zoidfuel x Deepchunk which is still very healthy and does not want to start yellowing, after 10 weeks.

like always, feel free to post any comment !:whistling:

+++

sondeos

Gracias titoon por poder hablar en mi lengua, ya que con la traduccion se pierde todo el contenido. quieres hablar un poco de pink haired lebanese. yo tengo 24 semillas libanesas para ponerlas mas adelante espero que una al menos salga con ese feno. un saludo titoon, eres un monstruo tio, "con las plantas".:smokeit:

numide

Veteran
Hi Titoon,
Very nice pics, congratulation

I really like your SD Xdestroyer, this cross should be a bomb!!! :yummy:

I also like your nigerian, do you think you will finished them before your trip?

Great job Titoon

titoon29

Veteran
thx a lot sondeos, skunkist, Alka...

Here some macros for ya,

ZoidFuel x DeepChunk
- tall phenotype

picture.php
picture.php
picture.php
picture.php

moonunit

Hi titoon m8, great to see you around. Beautiful ladies m8, the sd x destroyer looks like some tastey tastey sativa as does the ccf x destroyer. Love the zoidchunk macros m8, beautiful shots. Looks like you might have the superchunk phenotype ( as i called it for reference) or similar. Is the taller one the the one with the cola smell? does it also have the kush smell in the background? looks and sounds like it might be it. With genetic age and in hydro during testing this expression of the f1 dropped it flower time by about 2-3 weeks from its origional seed run. I split the zoidchunk line into many specific directions, the main being based off this f1 expression, and in f2 testing atm some of the expressions are extremely strong smoke, much stronger than either parental line, in a different way. The zoid phenos are great to, like stout zoids on roids lol. Anyways m8 great to see you amongst it, cant wait to hear your opinion on the smokes from your garden as i value it highly m8 and look forward to be able to puff together in person in the future sometime
much respect
moonunit

titoon29

Veteran
Hi titoon m8, great to see you around. Beautiful ladies m8, the sd x destroyer looks like some tastey tastey sativa as does the ccf x destroyer. Love the zoidchunk macros m8, beautiful shots. Looks like you might have the superchunk phenotype ( as i called it for reference) or similar. Is the taller one the the one with the cola smell? does it also have the kush smell in the background? looks and sounds like it might be it. With genetic age and in hydro during testing this expression of the f1 dropped it flower time by about 2-3 weeks from its origional seed run. I split the zoidchunk line into many specific directions, the main being based off this f1 expression, and in f2 testing atm some of the expressions are extremely strong smoke, much stronger than either parental line, in a different way. The zoid phenos are great to, like stout zoids on roids lol. Anyways m8 great to see you amongst it, cant wait to hear your opinion on the smokes from your garden as i value it highly m8 and look forward to be able to puff together in person in the future sometime
much respect
moonunit

Hello mate, great to see you around too !

Well it is the tallest which smelled like cola sweets, but it seems to have change a bit. Not sure yet i ll let you know.
They have both a very intense smell, not much of the kush, but definetly something afghani in it.

The smallest one is getting quite purple at the moment since a few days, even if it s not really cold No purple trichs, but purple leaves and buds. I think it smells berry but i m not sure, it s kind of a passive smell, smell more resinous when it is touched. It defintely reminds me of the zoid in some tones.

They ve been flushed for two weeks now, still one or two to go depending on the trichomes. That's some very nice plants, and i bet it would get better if clones and vegged a bit more. I can't wait to see how they smoke, that will be for sure something special.... I'm as pleased to grow them that growing some well known selected clones, i have yet to see the smoke, but it is some very well bred strain my friend !

ZoidFuel X Deep Chunk, smaller phenotype

titoon29

Veteran

titoon29

Veteran
Nigerian

showing off some resin, and now getting bigger and bigger every day. i bought a new 12liter container to put her, she need it so badly, i'm giving her more nutrients than written on the bottle so she doesn t loose leaves ( need a lot of Nitrogen ).

a SD typed bud...

Some masterkush from a good friend who visited me, very nice smoke, spicey/candy, high with quite heavy indica influence.