What's new

Scrub's PLL Coco Cupboard and Friends

ScrubNinja

Grow like nobody is watching
Veteran
Cheers Gdiddy! Right back at you bro. (I edited mine too). Good luck with your PLLs, and life in general. Pop in anytime :)

b00m, yeah this is the real headf*ck time now. As long as you're all tidy, no worries I reckon. I won't go into it too much but I had a similar thing happen. I left mine right where they were.... balls of steel :D

I'd had plenty of previous scares where I'd ripped 'em out with no consequence, so that time, I was just like, f*ck it :headbange Then I took a long, well deserved break!

b00m

~No Guts~ ~No Glory~
Mentor
Veteran
All tidy and within the required limits(shits me to tears) That's a lovely photo mate, can't beat that good ol cmh/mh/hps bulb in the sky, hehehe.
Give my regards to the PK an Leda :biggrin:

ScrubNinja

Veteran
lol I used to call it the big CFL in the sky to annoy my fluoro-hating friend :)

Will do. I have to water them AGAIN! Jeeze, I just want this to end, haha.

ScrubNinja

Veteran
Cheers buddy. I love scrog because it's just so easy, it's like it runs on rails. I just took 4 amateur looking TWxPD #1 clones and watered and now I must sleeeep. I'll get some pics up tomorrow. The Leda is really turning purple! :tiphat:

lolraymond

Damn man. I'm so into that Leda. It's lookin' great. That outdoor picture is sick too. I want a house with a huge back yard to grow outdoor. I'd get so much freakin' weed. Hahahah.

I've been lookin' for a house now, found a perfect one with a shed and everything. Hang a couple lights in that bitch, and it'd be perfect. My friend that I'm moving in with doesn't like it though cause it's kinda hard to find, so if we have a party, people won't be able to get there as easily. WHAT? He doesn't get it. Hahahah.

Stoked to see them PK buds drying out dude. :D

Ghostwolf

Pirate & Cherokee Warrior for Freedom and Cannabis
Veteran
Scrub, man, I really just can't get over your photos. I love um. What's the high like my friend?

gdiddy

Back on topic

Back on topic

Hey Scrubz. Don't worry, back on topic here. So, as you know I've been building a cab with 220w of PLL-glory.

Horticulturally, I plan on a (or a couple/few) OBBT, as I am a fan of organics. OBBTs seem to be an excellent organic soil/hydro sort of cross over. I've replanted some house plants in a medium similar to LadyLargely (and DM's) OBBT medium, but without the hydro bath. These plants have done wonderfully.

I am wondering, what is it that made you shy away from the OBBT (or just plain ol' organic) method? As I recall, you gave it a shot but felt less than convinced? Is that accurate, and if so, why?

Thankful as ever,

Gdiddy

Tilt

Hey scrub I posted up my grow diary with the vert pll under The entertainment center. You got a great lookin scrog there

superpedro

Veteran
Hey Scrubs. Looks like a great PK grow my friend :)

Sorry for my inactivity, but the short Danish summer demands my attention, both on the job and in my spare time ;) . I'll use more time behind the keys again in the fall if not sooner.

Hope everything is great down under.

cheers

BTW: The new aero cab kicks ass:dance013:
A small teaser:
teaser.jpg

Hydrosun

I love my life
Veteran
Where you at Scrub? I hope you weren't the guy running over cell towers in the tank. I thought I heard him screaming "I'm a free man!" as they pulled his ass out of the tank and maced him.

:joint:

Latest posts

Latest posts