What's new

Scrub's PLL Coco Cupboard and Friends

b00m

~No Guts~ ~No Glory~
Mentor
Veteran
God damn bruz they both look beautiful and resin filled. The PK is a frosty girl but the Leda looks phat. Got any new music lately bro?

Peace an Respects :) :) :)

lolraymond

Scrubs, you're a very honorable person. You are a good being, and a bomb ass bud grower. Much respect to you my friend.

By the way, I wish MY plants bulked up like that Leda Uno. HOLY CRAP!

Keep that thumb green homie :)

xmobotx

ecks moe baw teeks
ICMag Donor
Veteran
lol - i find a hit or 2 maybe 2 or 3 x daily u retain some 'drug virginity' -a little really does go a long way

Ghostwolf

Pirate & Cherokee Warrior for Freedom and Cannabis
Veteran
Very nice looking plants Scrub! The buds look like some of mine up close they're getting rez'd up right now. Is that a one plant sog or what? I bet it smells great. Let us know what the high is like. Good work my friend.

Hydro-Soil

Veteran
It sucks having to smoke like 2 bowls to actually get high... Maybe I should cut back, hahahahah yarite.
Consider yourself fortunate, at the moment.

I've once spent 45min straight, smoking schwag..... trying to get medicated. That sucked.

Stay Safe! :tree:

yo scrub, i don't know what your status is on the rock-growing bonsai mj plant you were doing, but if you are having trouble getting the sucker to stay small, i suggest using copper wire for training instead of normal stuff like nylon and twist ties. from my bonsai book...

one of copper's attributes, as applied to bonsai, is that a small amount of copper shortens nodes, restricts the full development of needles and leaves, slows the development of larger shoots--contributing to the process of creating a cultural dwarf. low fertilizer, controlled water, high sunlight, small container, and coarse soil are some other factors that are already familiar--and each is probably more influential than copper alone. bonsai receive copper most directly from copper wire buried in the soil--from copper wire staples used to secure drainage screens, or from wraps of copper wire around the roots used to support the tree in the pot. bonsai also receive copper from wires that are wrapped around the branches and trunk. every time the bonsai is watered from overhead, a minute amount of copper leaches off the corroding wire and enters the bonsai soil, imparting its dwarfing effect. copper staples are convenient and the concentration of copper around the drain holes helps to keep insects and disease out. the copper also limits root growth around the drain hole, increasing drainage.

just some food for thought.

ScrubNinja

Grow like nobody is watching
Veteran
Yeah that sounds cool Happy, thanks for the info! Sadly I haven't even started with it, lol. Still looking for a suitable rock. :clock watch:

It's a one plant scrog really, well the pk is anyway. I've been giving them water and molasses for a week and damn, I've never had it work so well as this time. The leda has doubled the bud size...nice.

They're still very green though so I may have to give water for longer. I don't really flush as much as other people, it's more of a regular watering but with water, so I get the usual sort of runoff. They'll get straight water soon with no molasses, to finish off.

Yeah I don't need much to get high, never have really. It's all in the mind ;)

And thanks ray - I'm not really honourable, it's impossible to be in this cut throat world. I've been thinking over the free man stuff and not too sure where I stand now. Life is a confusing SOB sometimes. Tried finding a patch of land to live on today but no one was really up for it. I gotta get out of here though - it's driving me nuts.

b00m, I got some funky ass beats ;)

Thanks everyone for looking in. I got no pics right now but I'll get some tonight. Not liking the new colour scheme much by the way, haha.

:tiphat:

ScrubNinja

Veteran
Day 50 - these pics are all the PK scrog :wahey:

DSCF5736.JPG

DSCF5712.JPG

DSCF5724.JPG

DSCF5719.JPG

DSCF5731.JPG

DSCF5727.JPG

DSCF5743.JPG

Small buds, as discussed, but BY JINGO there's a lot of THC in there :D There's the odd amber hiding here and there - should be pretty good timing overall :tiphat:

Also, I got some new seed thing-a-lings from a damn good mate. Glad to have someone lookin' out for me :D Thank you

F2 Dynamite x Princess Diesel ;)
(Apollo11 x Erdpurt) x Deep Chunk
Very Berry x Erdpurt
(Leb27 x Pine Tar Kush) x Erdpurt
Top44 x Big Bud

:jump: Be safe.

U

unthing

Wow, the PK sure does look frosty, liking the big calyxes too.

What are you going to with those seeds? Outdoors?

BC Chronic

Paging Dr.Greenthumb
Veteran
SWEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEET!!!!!! great job Scrub!!
If I could just climb through my computer...
you are the PK man bro:dance013:
Hope you are having a great time at whatever you are doing
take care

Last edited:

ScrubNinja

Veteran
Cheers dudes :cool: it's been a long journey!

Unthing, my future is uncertain at this point in time so I'm not too sure what's happening :) And yeah I thought I had seeds forming earlier but they turned out to just be fat calyxes.

Thanks BC! I actually got pretty baked on trainwreckxPD tonight! It lasts for hours now, grinning like a loon :D Here's the Leda Uno - I'm getting some purple leafage.

DSCF5753.JPG

DSCF5761.JPG

:tiphat:

b00m

~No Guts~ ~No Glory~
Mentor
Veteran
^^^ What a Gentleman you are scrubz, very well said. Oh by the way I'm not for or against anyone's beliefs or way of life that they choose to live. My comment is for scrubz'z manner of response. :biggrin:
Nothing happened this morning thankfully bro, but it still might be on the cards.

Peace :)

ScrubNinja

Veteran
Hey cheers brah. I try, lol. Civilised debates are good.

Yeah I saw you online and figured you were all good :) Great to see. May that continue!

b00m

~No Guts~ ~No Glory~
Mentor
Veteran
^^^Yeah I second that, but going to hang on the lo-fi for a couple wks:hide:, just to sit back and wait:peek:, hopefully there won't be nothing, but geez I hate how I feel right now :fright: :shark:.
Wonder how much to move to calif?? lol
:biggrin:

gdiddy

Hey ScrubNinja. I deleted my last post because it was too disruptive to the flow of the thread--you read it and that's all that mattered, since this is our only avenue of communication.

Thank you for your hospitality, you are a gentleman and a scholar! I'm not looking for the last word, or to change your mind. I just like an honest debate. I'm sorry to hear of your meltdown, hope I had nothing to do with it!

Anyhoo, I'll bow out now. But first, thanks for everyone for tolerating this conversation and not flaming me away! Sort of a public spectacle, but there was no other way. You are all totally awesome.

Gdiddy