What's new
  • Happy Birthday ICMag! Been 20 years since Gypsy Nirvana created the forum! We are celebrating with a 4/20 Giveaway and by launching a new Patreon tier called "420club". You can read more here.
  • Important notice: ICMag's T.O.U. has been updated. Please review it here. For your convenience, it is also available in the main forum menu, under 'Quick Links"!

Scratching My Way To Harvest....Hopefully.

Former Guest

picture.php

So I've checked em over on the worst effected plants by picking off pieces and looking at them through the scope that way so honestly, I wasn't going to go through each one. I can't find anything I guess. I did see a trich or whatever but it looks like something is inside of it that is black but it appears attached to one of the hairs I guess like a trich should. so it appears that I need to get up in my girls business so I am familiar with what is supposed to be there and what shouldn't as apparently I can't tell an egg from a trich in my plant anatomy. it's like someone handed me a mirror for the first time to my horror.....

heres a sad Connie Chung who lost every large fan she had from the horti oil.
picture.php

they kinda freaked out after the last dunk. pennywise
picture.php

Former Guest

one outta four penny's are doing okay
picture.php

kinda sad clones but dang it I got survivors!! lost four
picture.php

saddest Durban Bubble
picture.php

Connie growing like a friggin champ!!
picture.php

and of course the aloes loving the new soil and light!!
picture.php

still going to spray with soapy water sometime. I was going to this morning but I got distracted by someone and forgot to spray them after cleaning out the entire room with a vacuum. then I forgot to turn the light back on. there is a small flouro bulb in next to the clones to help light up a small area but that was it and they got dark for quite a while. but the light is on now and one time is forgivable soooo I need to get a timer plugged in. I have several of them somewhere with the hydro stuff.

I also parked the clone in my house where it is going to stay and be a mum. she's getting her own private suite under some cfls for now.

brewing right now
2.5 gallons of water with 2 cups of EWC, 3 heaping Tablespoons 2-4-3 maritime mix, 3 T super tea additives, 2 oz neptunes fish ferts, 1 T alfalfa meal, 2 glugs BSM. brewing right now with of course 3oz maxi crop added afterwards and a splash of photobacteria fun.

Last edited:

Former Guest

I was using Dr Bronners but I ran out. I was going to use some regular Palmolive (?) soap instead. I would prefer the bronners but the Palmolive is right there...and doesn't cost $17 a bottle.

vapor

Veteran
how much? in terms of drops or mls? i use biowash for plants. baby soap might be cheaper then bonners....

Former Guest

so, I popped some beans :D well they will pop in a few hours because now they're in a bowl of water with a drop or two of Nitrozime.

Northern Flame from Secret Valley Seeds
was also featured in Northwest Leaf Magazine in Strain of the Month
northern-flame3-w.jpg

northern_flame_f.jpg

http://youtu.be/u31LoueLIbs

The Northern flame is still very Thai dominant in flavour, very fruity and peppery. Heavy cerebral high, very enjoyable flavor right down to the last puff. People definitely remember this strain when they taste it, they will be asking for it by name. It has strong and vigorous growth and is usually the last plants in the room to get a spider mite problem or any other bug problems. Hardy and dependable like all our genes. made with some of the nicest strains from around the Pacific and intensely bred in the wild north of Canada; Northern Lights, Thai, Grapefruit, and Hawaiian make up this variety in our own secret combination. Enjoy. Flowering Time: Indoor 9 + weeks/Outdoor Early November

Last edited:

vapor

Veteran
holy macaroni i think that's part of what helps the hort oil burn plants stick to a couple drops per liter of water......

Former Guest

Bubba's Widow from Hazeman Seeds
This is a good add on to the Bubba Kush clone. HazeMan took the Aloha White Widow male, that has been proven to be one outstanding male to work with and hit it to one of the best Bubba Kush clone out there. This cross gave Bubba a bigger yield, but saved that Bubba's flavor and smell. You will find a taller bushier Bubba plant in this cross. It is mostly Indica with a hint of sativa. Give her the full 10 weeks, and you won't be disappointed. You will find some great pheno keepers that everyone will want a cut of.
Variety Mostly Indica
Flowering Type Photoperiod
Sex Regular
Yield Medium - High
Plant Height Tall
Grows Grows indoors, Grows outdoors
Flowering Time 9 - 10 weeks
bubbaswidow.jpg

not much on Hazeman's Bubba's Widow but a look into his work shows that he has a aloha white widow male that he uses to pollinate and crosses a few genetics with one being his bubba kush that he is also known for. there are some examples of his genetics that are quite similar and look amazing so here's hoping! and the thread to Hazeman seeds :D https://www.icmag.com/ic/showthread.php?t=243615

Former Guest

all the big guys are dumping it in their stuff but I might have remembered it wrong. I'm really just guessing as I squirt it in there. not too much but enough for there to be suds...lots of suds. hehe

I will cut it down to a few drops. today I am about to go out there and shut down the lights so I can spray.

edit: 1-2 Tablespoons is what it was supposed to be.

Last edited:

Former Guest

well I definitely have a few milliliters left of dr bronners so that is what it will be until I can get to the store later on. thanks!!

giving the girls the CT tonight when they're dry from spray and its lights on period.

the strains I plan on running after this is Pennywise for hash only as I tasted the flower and wasn't impressed with the flavor or honestly, with it's pain relieving effects. I was quite surprised honestly as harle tsu, harlequin work well and with the harlequin being in penny, I was disappointed. I thought I might run her though because maybe the guy did a lousy job but I hardly think that is the case. so I plan on cutting her to pieces and cloning any part of her I can get my hands on, and running her straight away as soon as roots hit and she is over transplant shock. if she turns out lousy, I can kill the keeper clone and find another medicinal strain I like.

the Durban Bubble is going in the trash or I might keep the clones and grow em out and if everything is still pest free, I might give them to my aunt. she is running my old genetics Casey Jones and Blue Magoo so I can always trade her back and forth. she never gets pests and all she has to deal with is PM and the occasional fungus gnat which is super common here I dun care whut ya say.

The Connie Chung though is staying and I am going to grow out the clones I have into bigger girls and keep them as mums. then I can take my pick of premium cuts off of them and run them for a good PM high. not enough around here of that. people always want the uppy sativa stuff....

Then the new seeds will join in for the following rounds. will update when I got new clones taken of the penny's and the seeds pop and how I'm going to grow them out. I was thinking root riot plugs in perlite wicking moisture to the plugs perfectly that worked so well with the clones. going to have to get some perlite tomorrow. let a hippy borrow my new bag and he hasn't returned it......go fig.

edit: got asked on how many seeds so 2 of each as they were freebies from a promo. got a bunch of them sitting here just waiting. some would be great for breeding and some are being saved for summertime, while some of them are well....crookies. I chose the northern flame as it was mite resistant and I love that. the bubba as it was the few indicas and frankly, I don't like either parent so I'm not even sure what i'll do with here in the long run but I thought it would be a good practice seed.

I also forgot about the two clones I have in my other place: Jesus OG Kush and the Critical+SSH which I got a final confirmation on that it was clean as a whistle so the two of them are getting snuggly under a flouro. someone I know, knows the garden it came from and verified what I already thought. she's good to go. not a normal occurrence mind you so no more clones as she chose me :D

Last edited:

Former Guest

there was a Nigerian Sunshine running around here but the buds and taste was kinda blah and not impressive whatsoever.

which ones would you recommend?? why do you like em?

vapor

Veteran
seeds is all i have tryd... angola reds, congolese, mali. I like them because of the long lasting up complex highs seems the cannabanoid profiles are interesting in effect! For me at least i have been growing them for a few years.... I like long up highs...

Former Guest

I only need 4-6 hours of sleep each night so if I smoke the uppy type of stuff, I don't even sleep and can be awake for two days before I crash.

there is a terpene class at one of the labs I was going to go to so I could learn more. I'm concerned that smoking so much couchlock type pot has made me very depressed or at least contributed to it. a lot of people who are bipolar find that sativa relieves depression but I was warned to stay away from them by the Dr who gave me my license. she said that it increases mania which I fully believe but the couch lock is not helping the depression and motivation to get up and do something. The other Dr has been fiddling with my medication the past two months since I started taking it again and it is NOT working. I need to learn about how each terpene effects my brain chemistry so I can discreetly help the other Dr prescribe me.

before I got my license I bought from the black market and there is no info on pot like there is in the medical. for the longest time I thought the zippy stuff was just me feeling extra manic and the pot was no good. I had no idea there were different effects and if I didn't get the couch lock feel, then the pot sucked and was no good. still feel that way and I don't understand why someone would smoke herb just to go get up and do a project. seems like a waste of pot and relaxation time. or I could be a lazy stoner.... :D

Miraculous Meds

I only need 4-6 hours of sleep each night so if I smoke the uppy type of stuff, I don't even sleep and can be awake for two days before I crash.

there is a terpene class at one of the labs I was going to go to so I could learn more. I'm concerned that smoking so much couchlock type pot has made me very depressed or at least contributed to it. a lot of people who are bipolar find that sativa relieves depression but I was warned to stay away from them by the Dr who gave me my license. she said that it increases mania which I fully believe but the couch lock is not helping the depression and motivation to get up and do something. The other Dr has been fiddling with my medication the past two months since I started taking it again and it is NOT working. I need to learn about how each terpene effects my brain chemistry so I can discreetly help the other Dr prescribe me.

before I got my license I bought from the black market and there is no info on pot like there is in the medical. for the longest time I thought the zippy stuff was just me feeling extra manic and the pot was no good. I had no idea there were different effects and if I didn't get the couch lock feel, then the pot sucked and was no good. still feel that way and I don't understand why someone would smoke herb just to go get up and do a project. seems like a waste of pot and relaxation time. or I could be a lazy stoner.... :D

Everybody has different reactions, and reasons for using cannabis. I have a friend that works very well while being high. It certainly motivates him and makes his work more productive. For me in general it slows me down. But at times it gives me stress relief allowing me to work more productively.

Former Guest

today I looked again for any signs of pests and there were none. the avid worked and now I can get back to what I wanted to do. got some Gnat Nix to prevent fungus gnats and I got maybe three or four flyers looking for a plant :) one looked a little unhappy from the gnat nix and was on the ground. scoped his fugly ass too and there were no BM :D

both of the Bubbas Widow beans popped and I'm hoping for at least one female. the northern flame though did not pop but I put them all in plugs anyways, set them on top of a layer of perlite, added half the nitrozime water and half regular tap water to the perlite and domed them slightly so there is still some air flow but keeps them moist and warmer.

dead leaved today and vacuumed the floors. the soapy spray really has washed a lot of the horti oil off and the plants are growing new nodes and leaves. will start cloning the pennywise soon. the clones I already took are doing well and should start growing soon I hope. some of the leaves on a few are pretty yellow so I am hoping they will grow some good green leaves and survive. Connie is branching out so I can clone her too.

I bought some Durban Bubble flower and the first hit tasted good like bubblegum but the hits after that were unimpressive and the smell was very faint. I thought that since I already bought the plants and they're still small, I can just send them into flower without doing anything to them.

my comfrey plant in chicken shit is doing REALLY good and growing like crazy! I moved her outside during the cleaning and she seems happier.

Latest posts

Latest posts