Thread Title Search    
Buy Cannabis Seeds
 Hazeman Seeds Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 08-12-2012, 07:05 AM   #1
gh0st9

gh0st9 will become famous soon enoughgh0st9 will become famous soon enough
Hazeman Seeds

Hi all!

Does anyone have experience/grown out any of Hazeman's seeds?

Gear looks fire and he's backed by Motarebel (in fact the newer-school strains apparently were Hazeman's "in the shadow" work).

Who we all know is a figure not new to breeding(maybe even a legend?) and has never failed to bring the goods!

Anyways I'm waiting on a couple packs and just wanted to see if anyone has grown anything other than his/motarebel's Fugu Kush (which I'm also waiting on)
gh0st9 jest offline   Quote

1 members found this post helpful.
Old 08-12-2012, 10:59 AM   #2
roll it large
Coco-grower

roll it large has a reputation beyond reputeroll it large has a reputation beyond reputeroll it large has a reputation beyond reputeroll it large has a reputation beyond reputeroll it large has a reputation beyond reputeroll it large has a reputation beyond reputeroll it large has a reputation beyond reputeroll it large has a reputation beyond reputeroll it large has a reputation beyond reputeroll it large has a reputation beyond reputeroll it large has a reputation beyond repute
ask gage green seeds he used to work for them

peace

my 1000w multistrain grow
https://www.icmag.com/ic/showthread.php?t=221877

round 2 mix grow inc kalishnapple & agent orange
https://www.icmag.com/ic/showthread.php?t=226020
roll it large jest offline   Quote

Old 08-12-2012, 11:34 AM   #3
DU420

Im interested in this also their pow looks awesome and I can't find much info about hippie headband

Old 08-12-2012, 12:45 PM   #4
vonforne

Hazeman is a great breeder. He used to be teamed up with Mota and yes he was in the background helping Mota breed. His genetics are old school and they are fire.

You will like them.

V

Old 08-12-2012, 12:49 PM   #5
Bohempian

Bohempian has disabled reputation

Last edited by Bohempian; 10-18-2013 at 10:49 PM..
Bohempian jest offline   Quote

Old 08-12-2012, 06:21 PM   #6
gh0st9

Quote:
Originally Posted by roll it large View Post
ask gage green seeds he used to work for them

peace
Did he really? As well as working with Mota? Seems to me this guy knows his way around breeding labs. I knew he has worked extensively on the Grape Stomper crosses/line.

DU420:
I'm also waiting to hear about the Hippie Headband, I got a pack of that, the Triple XXX, and the Fugu Kush on the way.

I might run a growlog of each.

Anyone have experience running these strains outdoors? Can't start my indoors until I get a newer/more secure loc

Old 08-12-2012, 06:24 PM   #7
gh0st9

Quote:
Originally Posted by Bohempian View Post
Def great man & greenthumb However havenot had any echo from him in recent weeks/months. Hope hes fine
Yeah seems great. I'm waiting myself to hear back on the growing of some strains+genetics/lineage of others. If I hear back I'll let you guys know. I know how things tend to go if you're a grower/breeder in the states. Even if you are medical!

Quote:
Originally Posted by vonforne View Post
Hazeman is a great breeder. He used to be teamed up with Mota and yes he was in the background helping Mota breed. His genetics are old school and they are fire.

You will like them.

V
Yeah you can see it in their work, even if Mota never mentioned it, that they obviously worked extensively on the newer AND the old school lines. What I'm liking about Hazeman is that he's bringing a large selection of new with a little old and tons of experience it seems.

Mota seems to be going back to the landrace/heirloom/super old school strains almost exclusively. On one hand I can't wait to get my hands on his old school stuff, but I want to grab his older pre-bust stuff too, which seems to be near impossible.

Old 08-12-2012, 08:52 PM   #8
joejusttyped

Haze has dank. Always wanted to try the fugu. A few of his strains are just renamed mota strains if i remember xorrectly because they split around the time of one of motas last drops at the farm. Is hippie headband the purp elephant x headband he spoke about? Sounds flame if so.

And yea motas geting into some preservation shit but hes also workin with strains like orange diesel x straw diesel and straw cough x straw diesel....g13/hp hybs....sfv/jacks cleaner hybs

Old 08-13-2012, 02:46 AM   #9
gh0st9

I can't wait till my fugu comes in! I'll keep you updated, maybe I'll give you that final push to get the fugu. Yeah that's what it seems, I'm not sure which ones are the renamed ones since he did keep the names on some of the more popular strains(P.o.W).
About the hippie headband that's what I thought, but over at the farm, there are testers testing out like 10 diff headband crosses I think 3 of them alone have both PExHeadband along with some other 5 diff strains lol.

What???? Last I read, he was working strictly with old strains and leaving the newer stuff to Blazing Pistelleros+Hazeman.

Yayy now I can get Mota-style new school strains! wooooo

Old 08-13-2012, 02:52 AM   #10
lost in a sea
IC lighthouse

lost in a sea is a survivorlost in a sea is a survivorlost in a sea is a survivorlost in a sea is a survivorlost in a sea is a survivorlost in a sea is a survivorlost in a sea is a survivorlost in a sea is a survivorlost in a sea is a survivorlost in a sea is a survivorlost in a sea is a survivor
fugu is one of the best tasting things ive smoked,, have two in flower now

you will be very happy! the bubba isnt that dominant in them though so they stretch more than you would expect..

Old 08-13-2012, 03:05 AM   #11
joejusttyped

Mota and Haze totally split ways they don't share projects any more as far as I know. Same with Blazing Pistoleros, those 98 Aloha WW crosses were made either by Mota or Hazeman but only sold under the BP name.

Old 08-13-2012, 03:13 AM   #12
gh0st9

Quote:
Originally Posted by lost in a sea View Post
fugu is one of the best tasting things ive smoked,, have two in flower now

you will be very happy! the bubba isnt that dominant in them though so they stretch more than you would expect..
Nice, I might be one of the few in my circle that enjoys the taste just as much as much as the other aspects of the bud...

Drats as well, I was hoping for more represatation of Bubba maybe 50/50 or some phenos more bubba; other more blowfish. Since its been a long time since I've had real Bubba, and right now that's all I'm tasting when I'm not smoking

Quote:
Originally Posted by joejusttyped View Post
Mota and Haze totally split ways they don't share projects any more as far as I know. Same with Blazing Pistoleros, those 98 Aloha WW crosses were made either by Mota or Hazeman but only sold under the BP name.
I believe the split was amicable though no? No underlying beef as far as I can tell at least.

I know they don't share projects but Hazeman is still carrying some of the Mota strains. I believe it was Hazeman that brought the 98AWW to work with. I think thats what Mota said I think...

Old 08-13-2012, 03:25 AM   #13
S_a_H
Autoflower Crusader

S_a_H is a survivorS_a_H is a survivorS_a_H is a survivorS_a_H is a survivorS_a_H is a survivorS_a_H is a survivorS_a_H is a survivorS_a_H is a survivorS_a_H is a survivorS_a_H is a survivorS_a_H is a survivor
Hazeman is a great guy. I got cuts of the White and Chocolate Thai from him and used them in some crosses listed on the server fund and you can ask for them as freebies if they still have what you are asking for. I also got some Choco T pollen and some 88 g13xhp pollen just waiting for the right chucking partner.

Smoking a early drying sample of the Choco T right now.....

S_a_H
This has nothing to do with ‘owning a plant’, such a moot point. It does have to do with protecting the integrity of a brand, trademark, copyright, etc. Again, I have no problem with people playing with my work and finding unique and effective samples, or the sharing of those samples among friends and associates. I thoroughly hope that the medicine from said unique and effective samples is making its way to people in need of said medicine. That is the true reward in this field. I encourage such experimentation and appreciate posted results. But the marketing of borrowed genetics and reputation without permission, for a high profit, crosses a line. It saddens me that I even need to come here and point this out, again.
~dj~
S_a_H jest offline   Quote

2 members found this post helpful.
Old 08-13-2012, 03:57 AM   #14
DU420

I just read a post from hazeman on another site stating the make up of the hippie headband is
Bubba kush x (purple urkle x headband) x (the white x aloha white widow) and that the reason the purple urkle was listed as PE in the abbreviation was he spelt urkle with an e instead of a u and just went with it.

Old 08-13-2012, 06:47 AM   #15
gh0st9

Quote:
Originally Posted by S_a_H View Post
Hazeman is a great guy. I got cuts of the White and Chocolate Thai from him and used them in some crosses listed on the server fund and you can ask for them as freebies if they still have what you are asking for. I also got some Choco T pollen and some 88 g13xhp pollen just waiting for the right chucking partner.

Smoking a early drying sample of the Choco T right now.....

S_a_H
Wow sounds like a really really cool dude. I love people who is all about the community and not just the money.

How would I get in touch with him other than other forums? He seems to be absent and his forum seems really slow. Plus I want to stay here at IC and get rid of other accounts.

Quote:
Originally Posted by DU420 View Post
I just read a post from hazeman on another site stating the make up of the hippie headband is
Bubba kush x (purple urkle x headband) x (the white x aloha white widow) and that the reason the purple urkle was listed as PE in the abbreviation was he spelt urkle with an e instead of a u and just went with it.
Ahhhhh I must've missed it I was searching high and low too lol. Wow, he seems to like working the (PEXHB and WhiteXAWW) a lot. Not a bad thing by any means, all those look straight fuego

There are no limits. There are plateaus, but you must not stay there, you must go beyond them.
If it kills you, it kills you. A man must constantly exceed his level.

Don't get set into one form, adapt it and build your own, and let it grow, be like water.
Empty your mind, be formless, shapeless — like water. Now you put water in a cup, it becomes the cup; You put water into a bottle it becomes the bottle; You put it in a teapot it becomes the teapot. Now water can flow or it can crash. Be water, my friend.

-Bruce Lee