What's new
  • Happy Birthday ICMag! Been 20 years since Gypsy Nirvana created the forum! We are celebrating with a 4/20 Giveaway and by launching a new Patreon tier called "420club". You can read more here.
  • Important notice: ICMag's T.O.U. has been updated. Please review it here. For your convenience, it is also available in the main forum menu, under 'Quick Links"!

Scratching My Way To Harvest....Hopefully.

Former Guest

Durban Bubble
picture.php

THREE FINGERS GUYS ;) she looks bigger in real life :D
picture.php

picture.php

Seaf0ur

Pagan Extremist
Veteran
She didn't say shit to me. The rest of them are seasonal workers and don't do anything. I can confidently say I'm pretty good at my job :) that purchase has been eating at me all day. I have a pic I wanna show. I took it at work. See the words racist poster?

View Image

Oh thats nothin.... you should see some of the shit back home in Texas.

gzPNzuz.gif

Former Guest

It's always better in Texas. Half the crew is Hispanic. I don't know why they have this particular poster when it's offensive. This job has lost some luster. I priced stuff all day. If I hear the click of the price gun again, I'll go mad. Lol

Seaf0ur

Pagan Extremist
Veteran
Grass not quite as green as you'd thought huh? ...out of curiosity, is the poster personally offensive to you? or have you heard co-workers comment on being offended? It seems an outdated poster showing migrant workers... I don't see the offense... but then again.. I really don't get this guy either...

d2alDYL.jpg

Former Guest

It's not something personal to me but I was kinda surprised. It's one if those posters required in the workplace that the state provides. It's next to the laws about federal minimum wages that's required. They really don't have much choice. Just there is 50% Hispanic working there all if them doing outdoor planting/potting etc.

Arthritis_sucks

The Dude
Veteran
It's not something personal to me but I was kinda surprised. It's one if those posters required in the workplace that the state provides. It's next to the laws about federal minimum wages that's required. They really don't have much choice. Just there is 50% Hispanic working there all if them doing outdoor planting/potting etc.

Take it for what its worth lady, its a paying full time job that has benefits from discounts. Ya don't gotta do shit really an get paid for it. It's not a career but a stepping stone towards the ability, the way I see it. What other jobs are out there that ya would want? Ya could try hydro stores, they always hire chicks with some grow knowledge. Now that would be a cool gig.

FlaDankster

Veteran
I'm sure most women would feel the same with a fat one in their hand:smoke:

Will you be giving a little smoke report on those?Hope she is all you could expect from her.

Former Guest

Do I ever?!

I wrestled in high school on the boys team. Spandex uniforms in winter. Need I say more? Felt my first bud there too. Ironic. :D

Fixed my pic :p