What's new
  • Happy Birthday ICMag! Been 20 years since Gypsy Nirvana created the forum! We are celebrating with a 4/20 Giveaway and by launching a new Patreon tier called "420club". You can read more here.
  • Important notice: ICMag's T.O.U. has been updated. Please review it here. For your convenience, it is also available in the main forum menu, under 'Quick Links"!

Scratching My Way To Harvest....Hopefully.

Former Guest

That was the best experience. Guys play as a team. They cheer you on if your last doings laps around the gym, supportive, then they grew up :frown:

wildgrow

, The Ghost of
Veteran
Wow! Think that's the 1st Penny pic Ive seen In a bit. Shes very frosty. Enjoying the flowers of your labor?

Former Guest

No. It's still wet; even the stuff I harvested a month ago. Sucks. Nobody ever wants to see her so I don't show her off much plus she has really small compact tight buds.

Former Guest

:D well I am surrounded by guys.

I didn't dry then long enough and jarred too early. It took all the smells and turned it into grass. I got some good advice that I'm gonna try out with this Durban. She's hanging in 70-74F with 48-60% humidity depending on if it's raining outside. I have a dehuey set to turn on at 60% and it will drop it to 55% before it shuts off. I just don't know how dry is too dry. I'm getting some hygrometers soon.

FlaDankster

Veteran
Break a bud off the stem.....it should pretty much "snap" off.But you wanna get it when it is pretty much right at that point of a snap/clean break.

Keep doin your thing girl....you'll be a master in no time.

Seaf0ur

Pagan Extremist
Veteran
I been usin em quite a while...

68%+ will mold
55%- curing stops
hold between 58%-65% as long as possible.

Not all hygrometers are calibrated properly, so once I hit 65% I switch to 62% humidipaks.

vapor

Veteran
as soon as the snap starts put it in the jar. I watch this real close, to long into the snap and flavs disappear...I am in rain forest and i just use a fan on the floor, never at plants. never a dehuey i like to use ambient heat from the rest of the house, never heat in the room with drying planties..groove onward///

Former Guest

Today the temp was 70-74F 55-60% RH. No fans directly on them but there's circulation with fresh air coming inside but no exhaust. It's so cold outside the fan pulls too much cold air inside but the light normally burns off humidity to dry in my veg room. When I watered this morning, the humidity spiked so it switches on at that point. I should've clarified. Its still good to hear from you! I will be watching these like a hawk!

Vapor, do you have any links to good info for understanding calcium and brix stuff?

Former Guest

I found out they were paying me less than everyone else and the two other ladies couldn't physically lift anything. I had to move soaking wet compost 3cuft cubes and that is when I git a sharp pain in my belly button which made me think I might have got a hernia. My paycheck was $300 40hr week just doesn't make it worth hurting myself. Besides when I went to load up the customers truck, the men would always say, "they sent you?!" Haha

I'm instead revamping merchandise and display as well as operating her store. She has hernia bad and has lost a lot of weight from eating broth and crackers from tummy problems. So I work there 5-6 days a week.

Latest posts

Latest posts