What's new

Scott Family Farms 2023 releases . . .

swampthing

Just finishing up some Sho Sho by Reeferman. Killer varietal.
Hit my favorite female up with some Afkansastan x Sakura pollen as well.

In short, they stink like a funky hood Durban is supposed to.

Great cross. Recommend to anyone looking for a good Durban in seed form.

zSkeletoRz

Just finishing up some Sho Sho by Reeferman. Killer varietal.
Hit my favorite female up with some Afkansastan x Sakura pollen as well.

In short, they stink like a funky hood Durban is supposed to.

Great cross. Recommend to anyone looking for a good Durban in seed form.
I ordered Burning Bush and was supposedly sent Love Potion instead. Received nothing.

I ordered Robert's Creek Congo from a more reputable breeder.

zSkeletoRz

Zskeletorz, did you try contacting Charles directly or are you still dealing with Dan?
Charles got upset and told me to never order from him or his distributors. So I haven't bothered.

Last communication was Dan sending me a copy of the new order form.

I've given up on the love potion seeds. So much run around and bullshit for 2+ months... I'm good.

Tynehead Tom

while I'm waiting for my buddy to send my recent seeds (pink and wakeford)
Another friend sent me some old reeferman gems from the way back machine.....
Burma Berry
Butter Scotch Hawaiian
EL Diablo
Bazooka Joe Bubble Gum
Purple Pineberry
one pack of "unknown"

In the fall I'll start cycling thru these gems on the list and do proper seed increases on each lot. :)

Last edited:

little-soldier

I just reread a few of your posts and ya.. you asked for it.
Sometimes you have to be able to put yourself in other peoples shoes to understand that certain things are unpredictable in life. And im not saying Charles is a saint here either, there were mistakes made on his side too but.. you live and you learn.

zSkeletoRz

Charles didn't like being questioned. Charles didn't like someone posting about his seed sales being sketchy as fuck. Which they are. Clearly. I'll believe otherwise when my seeds arrive.

zachrockbadenof

Veteran
i'd luv to find a small breeder , producing seeds that maybe will yield an 'elite'.... price is immaterial... so long as i get an elite...

I'm hoping my Red Congolese turns out decent- but it will be a while before I find out- my summer run was planted by the time I got it.

Last edited:
Reactions: Rgd
I just reread a few of your posts and ya.. you asked for it.
Sometimes you have to be able to put yourself in other peoples shoes to understand that certain things are unpredictable in life. And im not saying Charles is a saint here either, there were mistakes made on his side too but.. you live and you learn.
So, put yourself in the shoes of someone who took your money and sent nothing in return?

sshz

Reeferman has been ripping people off for many, many years........but people continue to send this nazi turd money. There’s a sucker born every minute.

Tynehead Tom

what exactly makes him a Nazi??
That's a bit harsh but lets keep things in the realms of reality shall we?

Personally I won't ever deal with charles/reeferman again after all this nonsense. My buddy who placed our order says everything arrived as it should but I am still waiting for those packs to arrive here as we live hours apart and he mailed them on to me.
On the other hand, if he finds a reputable seed bank in North America that safely ships to Canada, I will buy those seeds. Otherwise , my $$$ go elsewhere.

Rgd

Veteran
nazi turd
hey bro ..

I believe strongly he is NOT a "nazi " turd

and that was just some of his upbringing as he explained years ago

but..

dwell on his "business tardy turdi-ness” and yeh some times things do "just happen”

I think he loves the herb and its his life..

I am holding off ordering the expensive AG and have never bought from him

and hope he makes it right for people..

**I will stop now**

sshz

Go back to some of the pot forum threads back in 2010-2012’s and you’ll find he admitted to being a member of some Hitler youth group when he was younger. Years later he relented, stating it was a mistake but fully admitted to it all. But don’t take my word for it, do some deep google searches on other pot threads or the internet- it’s still all out there. I don’t call anyone a Hitler youth member lightly.

Truth is though, no matter his past as I’m willing to let people move on to better themselves, he has a VERY long history of ripping people off- partners, customers, seed resellers, etc. Do your homework, never buy seeds from anyone let alone sending money, to people with a long history of stealing.

It’s similar to the guy who owns Ethos Seeds, who did prison time for beating on women, throwing dogs from moving vehicles, felony crimes with guns, and so on. Someone posted his 3 page rap sheet years back too, it was shocking.

Last edited:

Latest posts

Latest posts