What's new
  • Happy Birthday ICMag! Been 20 years since Gypsy Nirvana created the forum! We are celebrating with a 4/20 Giveaway and by launching a new Patreon tier called "420club". You can read more here.
  • Important notice: ICMag's T.O.U. has been updated. Please review it here. For your convenience, it is also available in the main forum menu, under 'Quick Links"!

Scott Family Farms 2023 releases . . .

acespicoli

Orchid 4" net pots good investment, fabric pots do well also non woven small 6 x10"... as well as coarse vermiculite keeps things moist, its a fine line between drought and flood sometimes. Auto water has to be used with caution... looking forward to seeing these grows of scotts genetics and the unhybrid strains just pure oldschool types
hope to see the grow threads linked here with a few pics

Best >>> :huggg:

tobedetermined

Premium user
ICMag Donor
It was just me not thinking, guys. I let them stay a bit too moist when they were in Solos and as soon as I realized the error of my ways, I transferred them to their 3 gallon homes and I was able to correct it easily. I guess I just do better with bigger containers. I will start a separate thread for the grow since there is interest.

Week 3 - Burning Bush reg

wk3end-veg.jpg

Last edited:

santero

@Charles-scott
great to see you finally are finished harvesting.
any chance you can take care of your promise?
(it's been almost four months, mate.)

and in case people may give you any problems about my
meridian haze in your c5 "ibl" then just send them to me ;)

TheDarkStorm

@Charles-scott
great to see you finally are finished harvesting.
any chance you can take care of your promise?
(it's been almost four months, mate.)

and in case people may give you any problems about my
meridian haze in your c5 "ibl" then just send them to me ;)
You should give him a message on his Facebook, easier to get hold of him there.

santero

i AM in email contact with him but he seems to forget about me (?)
this here is basically just to remind him to please live up to his word.

i have no issue with him using my meridian haze (=c5bx2) for his c5 "ibl" (actually bx3).
but i'd like him to live up to his own word to please send us some indica-seed in return,
which could help my wife and her MS.

he told us that he would (kindly) help her and since then ... sadly nothing.

Last edited:

Charles-scott

Veteran
Hey guys sorry I will come back just super busy Santero bro just for your info as I said in the email I am not done sorting what you asked me for to send it , I have huge volumes of material to sort through and run through the blower .
When what you asked for is listed on my pdf it will be ready .
Wakeford fem seeds I don’t have they will not make it from Colombia
That is under 40% of what I have to get through I’m happy to hook you up I had no idea of what Kuen used as a male to send me the C5 again but this is not really nice to complain because a courtesy is not fast enough.
People I say what I mean and do what I say recently I’m dealing with many people who just either have no faith patience or both .
Please be patient and I will get you some seeds I got em off field dried em now need to sort em maybe these pics of what is just waiting to get to the blower will get you to understand I’m not a tent guy im
Processing hundreds of pounds from flower

Attachments

• image.jpg
    image.jpg
    1.9 MB · Views: 113
  • image.jpg
    image.jpg
    2.3 MB · Views: 111
Last edited:

Rgd

Veteran
I’m dealing with many people who just either have no faith patience or both .

you are not the victim..
Please be patient and I will get you some seeds I got em off field dried em now need to sort em maybe these pics of what is just waiting to get to the blower will get you to understand I’m not a tent guy im
Processing hundreds of pounds from flower

I am on another site..zero people have got any of their orders.....they sent their dough In months ago

bro..

just say sorry and stop with the excuses

Last edited:

zSkeletoRz

Is the site coming back up? Or is there another way to order?

Harmony seeds rdy yet by chance?
You have to email Dan but I don't see Harmony in the list I was sent.

There are a lot of good genes on the list though.

Fingers crossed for Christmas for me tomorrow.

tobedetermined

Premium user
ICMag Donor
You have to email Dan

No. Contact Charles directly through his FB page. He has severed his business relationship with Dan and he told me that he should shortly have a reputable seedbank on board selling all Scott Family offerings. In the meantime, contact him.

420PyRoS

OK thx guys. I don't have FB so I'll try on here and IG.

@Charles-scott I hope these will rock like the original harmony aye?

I had 2 f6 beans in my hands a few years back but heard a fella was doing the repo so i sent them to him... it apparently didn't pan out and I wish I never gave those seeds away. 😪 I waited a long time to find those and poof.

zSkeletoRz

No. Contact Charles directly through his FB page. He has severed his business relationship with Dan and he told me that he should shortly have a reputable seedbank on board selling all Scott Family offerings. In the meantime, contact him.
Wow I didn't know that. Maybe my Love Potion aren't coming after all.

Fingers crossed for a distributor...

Latest posts

Latest posts