What's new
  • Happy Birthday ICMag! Been 20 years since Gypsy Nirvana created the forum! We are celebrating with a 4/20 Giveaway and by launching a new Patreon tier called "420club". You can read more here.
  • Important notice: ICMag's T.O.U. has been updated. Please review it here. For your convenience, it is also available in the main forum menu, under 'Quick Links"!

Sativa organic grow with ace seeds (Panama, Malawi, Killer A5 Haze)

Which is your favorite sativa strain lineage ?

• Thaï lineage

Votes: 9 31.0%
  • African lineage

Votes: 10 34.5%
  • Central American lineage

Votes: 7 24.1%
  • Other

Votes: 3 10.3%

• Total voters

FeelHaze

Full canopy at day 17 in the flowering stage.

Attachments

• 20240320_145631.jpg
    20240320_145631.jpg
    4.8 MB · Views: 46

FeelHaze

Day 26.

Today we did light defoliation to allow better light penetration.

Next month going to be crazy since we're entering the second trimester of flowering, period during which most of the bud developpement happen.

1000004730.jpg

oldworld

FeelHaze

Looking good. Yours seem to have stretched much less than mine. My Killer A5 was done at 4 weeks. You did a MUCH better job training than me as well

What exactly is that thing you ate using to support the branches here, and where does it come from?

@oldworld Its simply some classic plant soft tie I found on Amazon !

I've seen your plant on the Killer A5 Haze thread. It looked more haze dominant than mine. It finished well. Have you tried the final product ?

oldworld

@oldworld Its simply some classic plant soft tie I found on Amazon !

I've seen your plant on the Killer A5 Haze thread. It looked more haze dominant than mine. It finished well. Have you tried the final product ?

It is not actually finished yet. Couple days left I think. But far enough ahead of yours I can look back in retrospect. Aye... I've got a lot to learn. Yeah, dubi says it's haze dominant. It's not very loud, but the smells I do get are very exotic. I might have to quick dry a nug soon... for science

Sweet. I'll have to grab some of those. I'm having a hard time supporting this thing

And you're other 2 are looking nice. I was considering the Malawi as well.

Last edited:

FeelHaze

It is not actually finished yet. Couple days left I think. But far enough ahead of yours I can look back in retrospect. Aye... I've got a lot to learn. Yeah, dubi says it's haze dominant. It's not very loud, but the smells I do get are very exotic. I might have to quick dry a nug soon... for science

Sweet. I'll have to grab some of those. I'm having a hard time supporting this thing

And you're other 2 are looking nice. I was considering the Malawi as well.

At day 78, your plant look like it is in the harvest window !

Malawi is a beautifull plant with a nice structure. We will see later how it compares to the KA5H (that is 50% Malawi).

I also have some Golden Tiger fem seeds for my next run (Malawi x Thai). I'm planning to grow it with a Panama Haze fem (Panama x Oldtimer's Haze)

oldworld

At day 78, your plant look like it is in the harvest window !

Malawi is a beautifull plant with a nice structure. We will see later how it compares to the KA5H (that is 50% Malawi).

I also have some Golden Tiger fem seeds for my next run (Malawi x Thai). I'm planning to grow it with a Panama Haze fem (Panama x Oldtimer's Haze)

You think it's ready? I'm very anxiously waiting to harvest. I've been looking for some amber. It's hard to tell if I'm looking at clear or white. I don't want to be premature after all this time.

I told myself I was just going to clone the KA5H and run it indefinitely, but I've also been drooling over the Ace catalog for years.

I'll run an Oldtimer's Haze eventually. I've got an extra tent 😅 that can be dedicated to growing 1 plant all year. But I intend on moving, so not THIS year.

I've been eyeing golden tiger and the GTxA5 lately, that'll likely come next.

I planted some Malawi x Panama this time last year, but they were aborted after a month. I will give those another run. They were more vigorous than KA5H, and the smell they gave off was amazing. It wasn't there fault they were aborted. I expected some familiar smells, being the same mother but not so far.