What's new
  • Happy Birthday ICMag! Been 20 years since Gypsy Nirvana created the forum! We are celebrating with a 4/20 Giveaway and by launching a new Patreon tier called "420club". You can read more here.
  • Important notice: ICMag's T.O.U. has been updated. Please review it here. For your convenience, it is also available in the main forum menu, under 'Quick Links"!

Sativa organic grow with ace seeds (Panama, Malawi, Killer A5 Haze)

Which is your favorite sativa strain lineage ?

• Thaï lineage

Votes: 10 33.3%
  • African lineage

Votes: 10 33.3%
  • Central American lineage

Votes: 7 23.3%
  • Other

Votes: 3 10.0%

• Total voters

FeelHaze

You think it's ready? I'm very anxiously waiting to harvest. I've been looking for some amber. It's hard to tell if I'm looking at clear or white. I don't want to be premature after all this time.

I told myself I was just going to clone the KA5H and run it indefinitely, but I've also been drooling over the Ace catalog for years.

I'll run an Oldtimer's Haze eventually. I've got an extra tent 😅 that can be dedicated to growing 1 plant all year. But I intend on moving, so not THIS year.

I've been eyeing golden tiger and the GTxA5 lately, that'll likely come next.

I planted some Malawi x Panama this time last year, but they were aborted after a month. I will give those another run. They were more vigorous than KA5H, and the smell they gave off was amazing. It wasn't there fault they were aborted. I expected some familiar smells, being the same mother but not so far.

I personnaly would wait a couple days before harvesting but not more than a week.

So much interesting strains in ace catalog. I also wish I had multiple tents. I would run multiple seeds and pheno hunt some strains !

oldworld

I personnaly would wait a couple days before harvesting but not more than a week.

So much interesting strains in ace catalog. I also wish I had multiple tents. I would run multiple seeds and pheno hunt some strains !
I have 2 3x3 and 1 2x4 tent 😅
I can have 6 plants at any given time.

FeelHaze

Day 30 in the flowering stage.

1000004785.jpg
1000004783.jpg

FeelHaze

Like this columnar upright growth pattern,this typical with Panama?
The Panama bred by ace is a cross between 3 Panama strains. A green Panama, a red Panama and a worked Panama strain called "Panama Goddess". There is a lot of pheno diversity in the line. The phenotypes that are "Panama green dominant" are supposed to grow more columnal and are known to produce a high that is a bit more clear and energetic. The red phenos are supposed to grow bushier with pink pistils and the high have the reputation to be a bit more dense and quite dreamy.

I'm not 100% sure which pheno I got but I suspect its a Panama green x Panama Goddess (because of the grow pattern and the white pistils). We' ll see that in the next few weeks !

FeelHaze

Hey FeelHaze
There’s so much info here man ,great stuff ,looking at the first picture ,which ones that on the right ..is that Panama?
Thanks a lot @Budshine . I really appreciate the positive feedback.
Yes, the stretchy girl is Panama. She's been really pungent since day one. Right now, she have a nice flowery and lemony scent with some sweeter notes on the background (sweet wood/chocolate).

Budshine

Magic 🙌,great work you’re doing there FeelHaze,I thank you again for your openness and will most defo be coming for advice as things take off here🙏💯

FeelHaze

After 5 1/2 weeks in the flowering stage, I can confirm that were are NOT getting any early flowering pheno. I strongly doubt any of these plants will be ready for harvest before at least week #12. And its a good thing since I was looking for those real sativas with unique effects.

Canopy at day 38 in the flowering stage.
1000005049.jpg

Malawi bud.
1000005064.jpg

Panama bud.
1000005057.jpg

Killer A5 Haze bud.
1000005070.jpg

soopy

Veteran
Stunning….beautiful plants man! Your passion and skills are evident, as is your excellent taste in sativas….best vibes to you on a happy, and heavy, harvest!