What's new

Satellite Fuel

B

blue green

I just read that the Berry Sour Creme has 3 mothers and the Satellite Fuel has 1 mother.

I wonder what are the chances of finding the purple crowned pheno in the BSC compared to the Satellite Fuel?
I guess a little bit less?

sith44

Just bought three packets of the 40A White Berry beans....praying to god out of that many seeds I can get at least one of those girls to look like that Satellite Fuel. I creamed my pants looking at those pics!!!!!!!

stihgnobevoli

Veteran
i thought the bsc was formerly wogberry aka WhiteOgxBlueberry of some sort.

anarways...

put 7 of the worst looking seeds from the SF packet into water. in 2 days a few had split and maybe one was showing tail. i shoulda taken pics i guess. i put all 7 seeds into 6 jiffy pellets and let em do their thing. after about a week of the 12 total pucks i put into the humidity dome. i have 3 SFuel and 0 anything else. like wtf man from now on straight into dirt. i can't be wasting my valuable seeds on fuckin failure pellets. shit man!! grrr i'm mad about losing those 3 misha and sasha i sprouted alongside.

so far the 3 SF are still alive. 1 is really short and runty and has a purple stem. one is in the middle, and one is real stretchy all are very very vigorous in the root department. lol so much so that i watered the pellets the other day and came home 2 days later for the transplant. the roots had grown into an adjacent EMPTY peat pellet and completely colonized the peat pellet making me think those other dead ass seeds maybe finally popped. lol no such luck.

picture.php

picture.php

when i am ready for making the journal link will be in my sig.

B

blue green

I think both of you guys are confused.

BSC is Bluebonic (x3) x Galadriel
Satellite Fuel is Bluebonic (x1) x Galadriel
&
WBK is Bluebonic x White OG v2

(I think)

stihgnobevoli

Veteran
i WAS confused, but so are you. satfuel is bluebonicxgaladriel correct. wbk is bluebonicxwhiteogk
s.fuel=bsc

the original s.fuel has 3 moms but the one in the pictures is the keeper.

i think i got it right that time.

Last edited:

40AmpstoFreedom

ICMag Donor
Veteran
I think both of you guys are confused.

BSC is Bluebonic (x3) x Galadriel
Satellite Fuel is Bluebonic (x1) x Galadriel
&
WBK is Bluebonic x White OG v2

(I think)

This is correct.

BSC will not be released again it was between 3 different potential moms more funk smell than sweet. S. Fuel is the sweeter line (the mom that won out in testing) and will be released in large at the end of the year, a further worked version of it.

MileHighGuy

Veteran
Guess what I'm doing :)

Edit: I know it's upside down...
ImageUploadedByTapatalk 21364322813.829666.jpg

ImageUploadedByTapatalk 21364322841.575234.jpg

ImageUploadedByTapatalk 21364322870.409913.jpg

Edit again: Okay so Screw the Photos.... I'm popping 9 Berry Sour Crème and 5 White Berry Kush

:party:

stihgnobevoli

Veteran
picture.php

SF#2 The male, outside basking.

picture.php

SF#1 The runty one, coming into her own enjoying a fresh transplant into a new mix. added some jamaican bat guano and like 40% coco to the previous soil mix.

picture.php

SF#3 the purple twisty one. stretching pretty good.

picture.php

you can see the purpling from the bottom up.

picture.php

it's almost heading to black, i hope it spreads to the flowers. also hope it's not just really deficient lol. time will tell.

Satellite Fuel (actually came from a pack of BSC, but more resembles SF) and White Berry Kush (not my favorite pheno, but a good one) lab test results:

http://ironlabsllc.co/view/results.php

as of now they are at the top along with BG and AO for comparison.

i will type them out here as well:

BG: thc-d9 15.58%, thc-d8 0.22%, cbd 0.84%, cbn 1.53%, total 18.16%
AO: thc-d9 13.52%, thc-d8 0.16%, cbd 0.40%, cbn 1.60%, total 15.68%
SF: thc-d9 12.09%, thc-d8 0.22%, cbd 0.40%, cbn 1.59%, total 14.29%
WBK: thc-d9 13.36%, thc-d8 0.16%, cbd 0.67%, cbn 1.76%, total 15.95%

stihgnobevoli

Veteran
picture.php

S.Fuel #3 purple pheno. stems stayed mostly purple, didn't progress any further for the stem, and the purple spreads to all the veins meaning it's in the blood. so to speak.

picture.php

same pose for both pictures. this one is either green filter or vivid color mode, the other is purple filter. those filters really make the trichs pop.

picture.php

S.Fuel#1 green pheno. the plants are almost identical with the exception of #1 is slightly darker and shorter. they have the same stature and the same smell when you rub them. but when you just sniff, #3 is the definite winner there is a strong fruity smell which caused me to install my carbon filter RIGHT NAO!!!! definitely a stinky girl. the #1 same smell but very faint. the #3 seems more indica leaning and the #1 more sativa. as far as bud structure.

i am amazed at your skill 40, these are random beans from 3 random moms and yet of the 6 seeds i popped and only 3 survived and only 2 became girls and they're both hard to put down and they aren't even finished yet. i think imma end up keeping both. one low odor, one purple funk.

Latest posts

Latest posts