What's new

Satellite Fuel

40AmpstoFreedom

ICMag Donor
Veteran
Haha whoever pops the Sour Pineapple will shit themselves. I am sure they are all in someones freezer just, well, just sitting there. Cuz if anyone did pop them I have no doubt just like the S. Fuel they would be on here boomin about them like a Civil War canon.

Treetroit City

Moderately Super
Veteran
Well that was the #1 and #2 in that order.

First round only #2 had the rams horn that bad but this grow seems to be both though not as bad.

Feeding at 500 ppm currently. They are at day 16 and starting to horn up. Using H&G coc so can't really cut N. I've thought about trying something with less N like Botanicare Ripe or something.

Back with a pic of #1 in a #7...

Vape-pro

Hey 40 an everyone , got to say thanks for the genetics . Have two phenos of the galadriel f2's you put out and they are awesome, ready before 60 days , just excellent. Also have 3 seedlings of the sour pineapple kush and my brother has 4-5 young plants going. I have a feeling that a keeper or two will be found in this line. Stoked , thanks again!

40AmpstoFreedom

ICMag Donor
Veteran
Stihg can't wait ot hear back from you wish you luck :D

Well that was the #1 and #2 in that order.

First round only #2 had the rams horn that bad but this grow seems to be both though not as bad.

Feeding at 500 ppm currently. They are at day 16 and starting to horn up. Using H&G coc so can't really cut N. I've thought about trying something with less N like Botanicare Ripe or something.

Back with a pic of #1 in a #7...

I even got them in my organic mix, lol. I started adding less N components and they would do alright. 500 ppm isn't much crazy they sitll show sensitivity.

Hey 40 an everyone , got to say thanks for the genetics . Have two phenos of the galadriel f2's you put out and they are awesome, ready before 60 days , just excellent. Also have 3 seedlings of the sour pineapple kush and my brother has 4-5 young plants going. I have a feeling that a keeper or two will be found in this line. Stoked , thanks again!

Oh, hell yea let me know how it goes I am retooling Sour Pineapple Kush it is a winner. Although I felt that way about everything I released or I would not have done it, was more than confident.

40AmpstoFreedom

ICMag Donor
Veteran
I'll pop the BSC right after I'm done testing some Grand Daddy Gear. Looking forward to it.

She will treat you well tends to be less sweet than Satellite Fuel different Bluebonic mom involved but extremely consistent like S. Fuel. Fantastic to top multiple times and give awesome globular golf ball buds that have a pungent funk. Let me know what you think of her.

ChemDgMillionre

Veteran
Wow, amazing flower pics. I can't believe I missed the SF & the sour pineapple was only a very limited release if I remember correctly. 40 are u going to work those lines further?

Treetroit City

Moderately Super
Veteran
Wow, amazing flower pics. I can't believe I missed the SF & the sour pineapple was only a very limited release if I remember correctly. 40 are u going to work those lines further?
Well well well. Just went to the bay and what did I see?

Sour pineapple kush! Yeah I bought a pack.

40AmpstoFreedom

ICMag Donor
Veteran
Currently I have no plans to because the demand doesn't seem to be there, but I also did not advertise much at all nor did I post as many pictures of my own wares as I probably should have because I did not want a big hype train. So may be my fault, but I have started new projects and they have precedent for the next 13 months and counting. I could change my mind later and probably will. I may release small amounts for people that will do grow logs we will see, but right now they are on the shelf.

To be honest these releases were to test the waters and learn the process of becoming a vendor and professional breeder. I have definitely learned many things to do and many things not to do! After I finish my current projects I plan on testing the results of the further worked versions of what was released if they are as compelling as the first I will give it a go.

Well well well. Just went to the bay and what did I see?

Sour pineapple kush! Yeah I bought a pack.

Oh, wow, must have been a relist maybe you guys could ask and some more are sitting around of other things as well who knows. I see 4 or 5 more relists of Satellite Fuel as well some of you can still get get lucky I kid you not that will be some of the best smoke you order.

Last edited:

Treetroit City

Moderately Super
Veteran
Here's a couple shots of my current LOK. Day 15 of 12/12. Just staked her up today with 5 foot bamboo.

picture.php

picture.php

picture.php

picture.php

As you can see I put too much blood meal in the soil for her liking.

Also have four #1 in coco DTW and three #2 in coco as well. LOK will be in my garden for some time.

Guess I'll go grab a pack of Sat fuel as well.

40AmpstoFreedom

ICMag Donor
Veteran
Guess I'll go grab a pack of Sat fuel as well.

You will find a mom you will keep around for years I assure you. I was very happy to hear Maj.Cottonmouths reply yesterday to me asking if he had had the pleasure of smoking any as he had mites and was worried he was losing his crop in his test grow thread a long time ago.

I have six seeds I just started that I will be cloning to get a mother or two because I plan to keep this one in the stable for a long time.

Hearing this repeatedly from long time members and members who have tested many other peoples wares for the ICmag really gives me a lot of information and encouragement. He only popped 4 beans and the plants he got were all very uniform as I said they would be and look very good. I was completely thrown aback about how stable the line is as well as LOK and WBK.

Your LOK pics are damn mirrors of the mom. I really feel like I am staring at an improved version of the mom every time you post pictures. Keep the pics up they are crystal clear and really help. I hated promoting my own wares and did not want to be the tool spamming every forum with all pictures taken just by me. I refused to take pictures in most of the testing because I knew I would post them and I take so many. I wanted everyday members to do it for me so thanks for posting up and everyone else who did as well. I knew the quality is superior to most on the market and hope someday an organic genuine following can be built I just need to be patient it will probably take a couple of years.

Treetroit City

Moderately Super
Veteran
No problem, I like to take and post pics. I only started five of the LOK and got the four females but they were all very much alike. Same smell on all and three of them you could not tell any difference at all.
Number 2 was the odd one as far as structure although the smell was identical to the others. And I love that smell!

The wife had to laugh this morning when I told her I bought seeds. I swore I was done for a while with many many packs in the fridge.

Just knowing the dad of the pineapple is the same as LOK I had to do it lol.

Keep up the good work and word will eventually get around.

40AmpstoFreedom

ICMag Donor
Veteran
Hey at least they are cheap :p Since this venture started I often find my self saying I don't make anything, but people happy, lol. So much time and investment goes into proper selection that if you are intending to breed you better do it because you just simply love it.

WBK
SPK
LOK

= all same father and superior unmatched mothers imo

The father was sourced from Karma Genetics White OG v2.0 I highly suggest to anyone out there listening to invest in Karma's beans his breeding and results are nothing short of amazing. My favorite dutch breeder by far.

40AmpstoFreedom

ICMag Donor
Veteran
Thank you Robert I really appreciate the feedback.

I just read my feedback on Seedbay and I am extremely happy that everyone is more than happy. 2 people however received a few crushed seeds in their packs. While this is the mails fault, as I inspect everything twice before it goes, I would like to get you two another pack of WBK. Contact me if you read this.